Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite Chocolate Bar

+10
gloswhite
Keegan
bwfc71
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
largehat
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I need the energy.

32Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:33 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'm a Philistine ! Only drink coffee, but there again, I suffer from high blood pressure. Thanks Doc, I'll give it a go. Smile

33Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:35 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Herbal tea is supposed to be very good for your digestive system. I can't stand the stuff myself. Tiny scented parcels which you infuse in hot water. Bloody horrible taste.

34Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:41 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Reebok Trotter wrote:I used to occasionally treat myself to a Bar Six and a packet of Spangles but you never see them in the shops nowadays.

Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 BAR-SIX

I forgot all about Bar Sixes!

When I was a kid for a treat my parents used to buy me either a Walnut Whip or a Turkish Delight - still love them both after all these years.

35Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:41 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'll try that as well, as I also have IBS !

36Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:31 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you have IBS the Carol Vordermann detox diet is really good. You need to stick to it for one week.

Muesli or Shredded wheat for breakfast with Soya Milk. Or Kippers.

For lunch an Avocado Pear on Ryvita crispbread or a raw Carrot or a couple of sticks of celery..

Steamed fish or chicken for dinner with new potatoes and as much veg as you like, especially brocolli and cabbage.. If you like liver then you can have liver and onions one night of the week..

Mango or grapes for Dessert. No tea other than herbal tea and no coffee or fruit juice but you must drink one and a half litres of water per day. Tapwater is fine but you can have carbonated if you prefer the taste.

As a snack you can have Pumpkin seeds or Sunflower seeds. Plus you can eat as much fruit as you want to every day. Bananas ( Potassium ) and Oranges ( Vitamin C ) are recommended.

If you can't bear the thought of just having herbal tea or water for a week then you can cheat and have Cranberry or Pomegranate juice.

After one week your stools will be firmer than Ikea's and IBS will be a thing of the past.

37Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:38 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Ah ! you make it sound so tempting. I shall consider it, although I think its easier just to take the pills ! Thanks for looking it up.

38Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:41 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

No takers?

Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Snickers1

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

39Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:03 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

One of my all-time favourites is a Topic bar

40Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:16 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ahh Topic! What has a Hazlenut in every bite ?............

Squirrelshit!

41Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Beta carotene tablets are supposed to be good for IBS.

42Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:23 pm

im eating a bounty right now. its fantastic.

43Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:25 pm

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Are you naked?

44Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:26 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like coconut but it binds you up. Coconut milk is delicious but too much coconut can make you constipated.

45Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:12 pm

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Double Decker (about 25 years ago)

Do they still do them?

46Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:13 pm

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Still don't like Bounty and never could understand why people liked Crunchie bars.

47Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:13 pm

Copper Dragon wrote:Double Decker (about 25 years ago)

Do they still do them?

oh yes, they're still going strong.

48Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:16 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:and never could understand why people liked Crunchie bars.

Totally agree with this.

When I was 8 I was at Craig Williams birthday party playing pass-the-parcel. There was a chocolate bar or packet of sweets between each layer of wrapping.

When the music stopped on me and I took off a layer I was rewarded with a Crunchie. I'd never had one so I opened it immediately.

I was instantly sick all over Gillian Parker and Karl Hudson. I haven't touched one since.

True story.

49Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:54 am

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:I have only ever tried tea once and hated it, that was about 13 years ago. Never tried Coffee either, can't stand the smell of it on someones breath so I wouldn't like it on mine, though the smell of it in a coffee machine is nice.

I used to have a thing for kinder eggs when I was younger, the kinder beauno bars are gorgeous.

Due to lack of Cadbury's range over here (or shops that do sell them at over-the-top prices) I do like Bueno and also have there perenial British wafer bar KitKat (didn't realise it was created in the UK, by Rowntree, until recently - always thought it was American!)

50Favourite Chocolate Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:49 pm

I had a Picnic today, didn't even know they still made them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum