Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Words you dont hear anymore.

+10
JonnyRandom
wanderlust
Michael Bolton
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
Angry Dad
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Words you dont hear anymore. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words you dont hear anymore. Wed Jul 17 2013, 08:35

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Gonk.

22Words you dont hear anymore. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words you dont hear anymore. Wed Jul 17 2013, 08:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Blimey!

23Words you dont hear anymore. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words you dont hear anymore. Wed Jul 17 2013, 10:56

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I say.

A number of years ago there was a tennis commentator whose name escapes me. He was an elderly gent and had commentated at Wimbledon for years and he had the most marvelous English accent. Whenever a good shot was played he would come out with " Oh I say!" I always wanted him to add " What an absolutely splendid pair of threepenny bits."

24Words you dont hear anymore. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words you dont hear anymore. Wed Jul 17 2013, 14:02

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Troglodyte

25Words you dont hear anymore. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words you dont hear anymore. Wed Jul 17 2013, 14:29

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Marmalize

26Words you dont hear anymore. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words you dont hear anymore. Wed Jul 17 2013, 14:31

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Kharzi as in toilet

27Words you dont hear anymore. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words you dont hear anymore. Thu Jul 18 2013, 08:01

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

We won the cup.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum