Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cosmetic surgery for him and her?

+2
Reebok Trotter
Culcheth_White
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cosmetic surgery for him and her? Empty Cosmetic surgery for him and her? Fri Jul 19 2013, 20:32

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Would you go under the knife for vanity? Or would you pay for your Mrs to have 40DD bangers at your disposal? 

I've been to a few lap dancing bars and plastic tits aren't that great, IMO.

What do you reckon?

2Cosmetic surgery for him and her? Empty Re: Cosmetic surgery for him and her? Fri Jul 19 2013, 20:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Time and tide wait for no man. These youth chasers are bloody deluded if you ask me. What happened to growing old gracefully?

3Cosmetic surgery for him and her? Empty Re: Cosmetic surgery for him and her? Fri Jul 19 2013, 22:04

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:Time and tide wait for no man. These youth chasers are bloody deluded if you ask me. What happened to growing old gracefully?

Tell that to Mae West!

4Cosmetic surgery for him and her? Empty Re: Cosmetic surgery for him and her? Fri Jul 19 2013, 22:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Helen Mirren is an example of a woman who is still sexy in her later years. No plastic surgery whatsoever. I still find Felicity Kendall and Linda Bellingham very alluring. That plastic surgeon who turned his wife into a cat needs a bloody good hiding in my opinion.

If she came downstairs and asked me what was for breakfast I would crack open a tin of Whiskas.

5Cosmetic surgery for him and her? Empty Re: Cosmetic surgery for him and her? Fri Jul 19 2013, 22:43

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I have to agree with you re. Helen Mirren RT. I did a Desert Island discs thing on Hospital Radio some years ago where one of my mates was a jock on there. He did the full interview and asked me to name four people to have at a dinner party, live or dead. I named Helen Mirren, Dusty Springfield, Bobby Moore and Rory Gallagher.

6Cosmetic surgery for him and her? Empty Re: Cosmetic surgery for him and her? Fri Jul 19 2013, 22:48

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:I have to agree with you re. Helen Mirren RT. I did a Desert Island discs thing on Hospital Radio some years ago where one of my mates was a jock on there. He did the full interview and asked me to name four people to have at a dinner party, live or dead. I named Helen Mirren, Dusty Springfield, Bobby Moore and Rory Gallagher.

Rory Gallagher, great guitarist. Dusty was a great singer as well. Sad that she was a Thespian but such is life.

7Cosmetic surgery for him and her? Empty Re: Cosmetic surgery for him and her? Sat Jul 20 2013, 00:10

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Cosmetic surgery is vile. Look at Leslie ash, she was so pretty and now looks stupid. Also, am I the only one who hates false tits? I cannot for the life of me understand why people like false tits. It's plastic. I think small boobs look good anyway. But you are also right RT, why get plastic surgery to try and look younger. There is nothing wrong with getting old, it happens to all of us. These 70 year olds who have face lifts, Botox, etc look terrible. 
But even worse are people who have surgery on their arses to have a rounder arse. Ffs.

8Cosmetic surgery for him and her? Empty Re: Cosmetic surgery for him and her? Sat Jul 20 2013, 06:36

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

No. I'm  a big fat ugly bastard and there isn't a plastic surgeon on the planet that could do anything to turn me into a bronzed Adonis

9Cosmetic surgery for him and her? Empty Re: Cosmetic surgery for him and her? Sat Jul 20 2013, 09:40

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

No and no. I don't find the results of cosmetic plastic surgery attractive.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum