Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We Are Shit

+11
terenceanne
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
Triumph
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
bwfc71
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
observer
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1We Are Shit Empty We Are Shit Sun Jul 28 2013, 21:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a load of shit we are. Doogie is no better than fucking Coyle when it comes to managing BWFC.

I arrived home expecting some encouraging pre-season form only to find we haven't won a single game, have let in a shitful of goals, and lost to fucking Carlisle. Fucking Carlisle!!

What is it about fucking BWFC managers of recent years that makes them oblivious to the fact we are fucking awful at the back? For the love of God, it looks like Zat Knight and David Wheater are going to be our first choice central defensive partnership. FUCKING HELL, that's just a disaster waiting to happen. No pace and no fucking braincells between them.

I really can't believe it. People say pre-season games don't count for anything but that's a load of shite - how can letting Shrewsbury score three times help confidence, and how can losing at Rotherham and Carlisle (fucking Carlisle!!!) be good for the team??

Doogie you absolute wanker. Moan about lack of cash all you like, but any simpleton knows the Knight/Wheater partnership will be a disaster. You could have picked two punters out of the crowd against Betis and they'd have a better chance against Burnley on Saturday.

Seriously, if anyone thinks we have a sniff of promotion this season they are fucking mental.

Doogie out.

2We Are Shit Empty Re: We Are Shit Sun Jul 28 2013, 22:05

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:What a load of shit we are. Doogie is no better than fucking Coyle when it comes to managing BWFC.

I arrived home expecting some encouraging pre-season form only to find we haven't won a single game, have let in a shitful of goals, and lost to fucking Carlisle. Fucking Carlisle!!

What is it about fucking BWFC managers of recent years that makes them oblivious to the fact we are fucking awful at the back? For the love of God, it looks like Zat Knight and David Wheater are going to be our first choice central defensive partnership. FUCKING HELL, that's just a disaster waiting to happen. No pace and no fucking braincells between them.

I really can't believe it. People say pre-season games don't count for anything but that's a load of shite - how can letting Shrewsbury score three times help confidence, and how can losing at Rotherham and Carlisle (fucking Carlisle!!!) be good for the team??

Doogie you absolute wanker. Moan about lack of cash all you like, but any simpleton knows the Knight/Wheater partnership will be a disaster. You could have picked two punters out of the crowd against Betis and they'd have a better chance against Burnley on Saturday.

Seriously, if anyone thinks we have a sniff of promotion this season they are fucking mental.

Doogie out.
Welcome back to you as well!  And you said this without seeing how bad Knightmare really has been!  Some of his work should be saved for videos showing kids how not to play defense.

3We Are Shit Empty Re: We Are Shit Sun Jul 28 2013, 22:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote:
Welcome back to you as well!  And you said this without seeing how bad Knightmare really has been!  Some of his work should be saved for videos showing kids how not to play defense.

We are doomed. We'll get dicked at Burnley - but even when we're bottom of the league after 5 games you just know Doogie will stick with the same shitty defence.

Fucking Carlisle!!

4We Are Shit Empty Re: We Are Shit Sun Jul 28 2013, 22:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've missed you nat

5We Are Shit Empty Re: We Are Shit Sun Jul 28 2013, 22:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I've missed you nat

Every site needs someone to tell the truth.

Do you honestly think we will keep clean sheets with a Knight/Wheater partnership?

6We Are Shit Empty Re: We Are Shit Sun Jul 28 2013, 22:19

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, I totally agree, our defence is worse than last seasons.

7We Are Shit Empty Re: We Are Shit Sun Jul 28 2013, 22:22

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I like reading a one way conversation!

8We Are Shit Empty Re: We Are Shit Sun Jul 28 2013, 22:52

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well, to be fair, we haven't had that many pre-seasons, compared to previous years, and we have a couple of players missing in action elsewhere (Holden!!!!!)

So not overly frustrated by whats happened so far - except for Knightmare as he should be a ball-boy at most and NOT play football at all.

I am nervy about our 1st game next Saturday but think we can pull it off - Dougie os no Coyle or Megson and has been in worse positions before a season campaign kicks off - so its fingers crossed (in other words giving him 5 games!!!!)

9We Are Shit Empty Re: We Are Shit Sun Jul 28 2013, 23:29

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

bwfc71 wrote:Well, to be fair, we haven't had that many pre-seasons, compared to previous years, and we have a couple of players missing in action elsewhere (Holden!!!!!)

So not overly frustrated by whats happened so far - except for Knightmare as he should be a ball-boy at most and NOT play football at all.

I am nervy about our 1st game next Saturday but think we can pull it off - Dougie os no Coyle or Megson and has been in worse positions before a season campaign kicks off - so its fingers crossed (in other words giving him 5 games!!!!)
Now you have pissed off the ballboys.  It's one thing to piss us off but don't denigrate the ballboys.

10We Are Shit Empty Re: We Are Shit Mon Jul 29 2013, 00:06

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Before our 98 point storming season (spoilt only by that cunt Aldridge) we had a similar pre season, coincidentally losing 1_0 to fucking Carlisle, so make of that what you will.

11We Are Shit Empty Re: We Are Shit Mon Jul 29 2013, 07:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We need to play out of our skin and hope that Burnley have an off day, which they probably wont , because they'll be well up for it.

I sense I repeat of last season.

12We Are Shit Empty Re: We Are Shit Mon Jul 29 2013, 07:43

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

ahhhhhh it's Knight's fault again, nowt to do with lack of goals then or other defenders, I suppose someone has to be the scapegoat, chill out 3 points on Saturday a certainty.

13We Are Shit Empty Re: We Are Shit Mon Jul 29 2013, 07:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:chill out 3 points on Saturday a certainty.

I'll hold you to that Triumph :drinks: 

14We Are Shit Empty Re: We Are Shit Mon Jul 29 2013, 08:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Really disappointing this pre-season, I actually had high hopes in June.

But we've not addressed the main problem in the team - central defence, and the second problem area of central midfield has been solved by bringing back Andrews who has already proven himself not good enough.

Doogie is clueless, the new Owen Coyle. And I bet he doesn't start with Beckford on Saturday.

15We Are Shit Empty Re: We Are Shit Mon Jul 29 2013, 08:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hi Nat.
Well the thread title would appear to be correct looking at the pre-season games. We are shit and really don't look like promotion contenders so we might as well accept that we aren't going to be doing anything this season. I'm going to Burnley fully expecting to watch my beloved team get humiliated.
Such a refreshing approach will help us laugh it off when we get tonked every game for the first few months.

16We Are Shit Empty Re: We Are Shit Mon Jul 29 2013, 11:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Hi Nat.
Well the thread title would appear to be correct looking at the pre-season games. We are shit and really don't look like promotion contenders so we might as well accept that we aren't going to be doing anything this season. I'm going to Burnley fully expecting to watch my beloved team get humiliated.
Such a refreshing approach will help us laugh it off when we get tonked every game for the first few months.

It could have been avoided. You don't need to spend big bucks to freshen up your defence.

I reckon Doogie was so obsessed with signing Dawson he didn't have a plan B when it went tits up.

It's going to be a long season, I can't see me making many positive posts.

17We Are Shit Empty Re: We Are Shit Mon Jul 29 2013, 11:34

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

scottjames30 wrote:We need to play out of our skin and hope that Burnley have an off day, which they probably wont , because they'll be well up for it.

I sense I repeat of last season.

Dear me, have an off day!?! - This is fucking burnley not barca, we're going to crush this lot trust me, pre season was just to lull them into a false sense of security. Very Happy 

18We Are Shit Empty Re: We Are Shit Mon Jul 29 2013, 11:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope so, I want you to post on here after the game and type 'What was all the fuss about, Freedman is the man'.

:dougie: 

19We Are Shit Empty Re: We Are Shit Mon Jul 29 2013, 11:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:

Dear me, have an off day!?! - This is fucking burnley not barca, we're going to crush this lot trust me, pre season was just to lull them into a false sense of security. Very Happy 

I'm pretty sure you said that before we played at Turf Moor last season.

20We Are Shit Empty Re: We Are Shit Mon Jul 29 2013, 11:42

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Nat has uttered words of wisdom ....  I agree 100%

The various daft on here keep saying "it'll be alright on the night" but I see us no beter than a mid-table outfit at best.

Doogie......same as OC .....says the right things, seems like a nice enough bloke.....nowt on the pitch though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum