Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am getting free gym membership and £30 a week for health food.

+8
Triumph
mark leach
Mr Magoo
Boggersbelief
MartinBWFC
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Michael Bolton
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I am feeling really happy today. Last week I went to the Doctors about my weight and he asked me how much exercise I do and what sort of food I eat. I told him I thought exercise was a chore and for people who have nothing better to do. He asked me to tell him what I eat on a typical day so I mentioned I usually like 2 sausage sandwiches for breakfast, a few pies from Greggs at lunch time and then a huge evening meal, something like 2 pizzas followed by a tub of ice cream. He said I had to change my lifestyle around. I said to him but I cannot afford to go to the gym or buy healthy food. He said to come back in a week's time and he would have a plan for me.

So I went back this afternoon, expecting some stupid plan but he has organised courtesy of the NHS, free gym membership for a year and £30 a week M&S vouchers to buy healthy fruit and veg. The vouchers can only be used for fruit and veg products but I have managed to get loads of nice fruit juice, strawberries, raspberries, oranges, etc. 
How good is our NHS? I am off to the gym at the weekend, I will let you know how it goes. I currently weigh 24 stone, he says I have to come back next month and have lost 2 stone. 
Just thought I would let you all know. Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You do know what a gym is don't you?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well done King.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:You do know what a gym is don't you?
He certainly does´nt know what a salad is.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought you were just big boned?

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No he is just a fat bastard.

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think the doctor thinks you are an attention seeking fat Bastard.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooh Mark your so rude Very Happy

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Michael Bolton wrote:I am feeling really happy today. Last week I went to the Doctors about my weight and he asked me how much exercise I do and what sort of food I eat. I told him I thought exercise was a chore and for people who have nothing better to do. He asked me to tell him what I eat on a typical day so I mentioned I usually like 2 sausage sandwiches for breakfast, a few pies from Greggs at lunch time and then a huge evening meal, something like 2 pizzas followed by a tub of ice cream. He said I had to change my lifestyle around. I said to him but I cannot afford to go to the gym or buy healthy food. He said to come back in a week's time and he would have a plan for me.

So I went back this afternoon, expecting some stupid plan but he has organised courtesy of the NHS, free gym membership for a year and £30 a week M&S vouchers to buy healthy fruit and veg. The vouchers can only be used for fruit and veg products but I have managed to get loads of nice fruit juice, strawberries, raspberries, oranges, etc. 
How good is our NHS? I am off to the gym at the weekend, I will let you know how it goes. I currently weigh 24 stone, he says I have to come back next month and have lost 2 stone. 
And then you woke up and realised you were not an immigrant.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Michael Bolton wrote:I am feeling really happy today. Last week I went to the Doctors about my weight and he asked me how much exercise I do and what sort of food I eat. I told him I thought exercise was a chore and for people who have nothing better to do. He asked me to tell him what I eat on a typical day so I mentioned I usually like 2 sausage sandwiches for breakfast, a few pies from Greggs at lunch time and then a huge evening meal, something like 2 pizzas followed by a tub of ice cream. He said I had to change my lifestyle around. I said to him but I cannot afford to go to the gym or buy healthy food. He said to come back in a week's time and he would have a plan for me.

Benefit scrounger!!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:And then you woke up and realised you were not an immigrant.

Was there a childhood experience that made you hate everyone without white skin?

You do realise the vast majority of people on benefits are white chavs don't you?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is it one of them posh Gyms Mike , with a sauna and Jacuzzi ?

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Going to the gym will make you hungry and you will stuff yourself after.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:Is it one of them posh Gyms Mike , with a sauna and Jacuzzi ?

I am not sure Scott. I know it has a vending machine though Very Happy

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Is it one of them posh Gyms Mike , with a sauna and Jacuzzi ?

I am not sure Scott. I know it has a vending machine though Very Happy

Some even have their own café mike, so you can go and beast your self for an hour , have a sauna , then go and have a full English .

The gym I use is £120 quid for the year, its open everyday , its like a rocky gym, its no air con or heating , but its got everything you need, hardly any women go, the ones that do go are scary stuff Very Happy 

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Michael Bolton wrote:I currently weigh 24 stone, he says I have to come back next month and have lost 2 stone.
I'd be interested to see if you can do that for 1 year straight.Twisted Evil

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Triumph wrote:And then you woke up and realised you were not an immigrant.

Was there a childhood experience that made you hate everyone without white skin?

You do realise the vast majority of people on benefits are white chavs don't you?
Its you that mentioned skin colour not me!!

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Two stones in one month? Thats nigh on impossible, unless you are thinking of having an amputation. I think you have a really hard job on your hands, but good luck anyway. More so than the exercise, its a mental thing, so keep us posted, it might help.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum