Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adam Bogdan

+13
chrism1986
JonnyRandom
Keegan
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
Michael Bolton
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
observer
Soul Kitchen
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sat Aug 03 2013, 23:54

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I dont get DF picking him or not replacing him this season, i can only deduce from this that DF is fuckin useless at his job.

22Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sun Aug 04 2013, 02:29

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

forgetting todays game...

I love it how majority of Bolton fans a quick to jump on the back of players when they make one cock up. the amount of times he has pulled of a great save or game winning save is quickly forgotten but as soon as he makes one mistake. Last season he kept us in games a few times, Get behind the players for once for god sake

23Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sun Aug 04 2013, 08:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JonnyRandom wrote:forgetting todays game...

I love it how majority of Bolton fans a quick to jump on the back of players when they make one cock up. the amount of times he has pulled of a great save or game winning save is quickly forgotten but as soon as he makes one mistake. Last season he kept us in games a few times, Get behind the players for once for god sake

You're an idiot.

He's made plenty of good saves, but so do most professional keepers.

You also expect keepers to make the odd blunder, but Bogdan makes more than most. His handling is shambolic. We must be the only team with a keeper who can't catch a ball.

But the most important aspect of having a jittery keeper is it makes the back four jittery as well. Bogdan doesn't command his area so it puts pressure on Knight and company to deal with everything.

Having a solid keeper should be the first issue any manager addresses because the confidence that can bring runs through the whole team. We have that keeper, unfortunately he's sitting on the bench.

24Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sun Aug 04 2013, 08:49

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Spot on nat,what the fuck is wrong with DF why can't the dozy twat see that.

25Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sun Aug 04 2013, 09:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The only thing Bogdan catches is a cold, he flaps at the ball , he doesn't command his area like he should, his kicking is absolutely dreadful.

He's making wrong decisions every game, the sooner he goes the better.

26Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sun Aug 04 2013, 15:22

chrism1986

David Ngog
David Ngog

Does anyone remember when we first started to play Jussi in 98? diving out of the way at Sunderland away? couldn't catch anything, no confidence, distribution worse than a baby elephant. Bogdan is 24/25 and only gonna get better, shows more potential than jussi in my opinion, the big mistake was getting rid of fred barber, he made jussi the keeper he is and would have made bogdan better. When was his last mistake that led to a goal?

27Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sun Aug 04 2013, 15:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He doesn't even have a good name does he.

28Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sun Aug 04 2013, 15:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

chrism1986 wrote:Does anyone remember when we first started to play Jussi in 98? diving out of the way at Sunderland away? couldn't catch anything, no confidence, distribution worse than a baby elephant. Bogdan is 24/25 and only gonna get better, shows more potential than jussi in my opinion, the big mistake was getting rid of fred barber, he made jussi the keeper he is and would have made bogdan better. When was his last mistake that led to a goal?

Fair point about Jussi, but he had to fight for his place. When he made those mistakes he was dropped and out of the team for a while.

My problem is the best players should be picked regardless of age - Lonergan was solid when he played last season and did nothing to deserve being replaced.

As I've said before, a jittery goalkeeper effects the whole team.

29Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sun Aug 04 2013, 16:26

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Natasha Whittam wrote:
chrism1986 wrote:Does anyone remember when we first started to play Jussi in 98? diving out of the way at Sunderland away? couldn't catch anything, no confidence, distribution worse than a baby elephant. Bogdan is 24/25 and only gonna get better, shows more potential than jussi in my opinion, the big mistake was getting rid of fred barber, he made jussi the keeper he is and would have made bogdan better. When was his last mistake that led to a goal?

Fair point about Jussi, but he had to fight for his place. When he made those mistakes he was dropped and out of the team for a while.

My problem is the best players should be picked regardless of age - Lonergan was solid when he played last season and did nothing to deserve being replaced.

As I've said before, a jittery goalkeeper effects the whole team.

Excellent points for both sides of the argument. The one thing boggers has, is potential. Unfortunately, he won't develop on the park without causing some hair-raising moments. I think he could do with a rested game now and then, both for him to focus, and for Lonergan to see if we really do have a credible alternative. (I think we do)

30Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Sun Aug 04 2013, 18:59

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:He doesn't even have a good name does he.

You got that right scott who the fuck wants a keeper called Bogdan or a player called Ngog or pratley, shit names.

31Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Mon Aug 05 2013, 10:42

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Correct, it's sounds better on a meerkat!

32Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Mon Aug 05 2013, 10:54

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Angry Dad wrote:

You got that right scott who the fuck wants a keeper called Bogdan or a player called Ngog or pratley, shit names.
Or Messi?

33Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Mon Aug 05 2013, 10:58

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Triumph wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:

Or Messi?
Or Dickoff and shitu

34Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Mon Aug 05 2013, 11:59

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
Triumph wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:

Or Messi?
Or Dickoff and shitu

Or Johan de cock, or Johnny Moustache, or Rod Fanni, or Milan Fuckal. Very Happy 

35Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Mon Aug 05 2013, 23:37

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
Triumph wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:

Or Messi?
Or Dickoff and shitu

Or Johan de cock, or Johnny Moustache, or Rod Fanni, or Milan Fuckal. Very Happy 
 I like rod fanny:D i changed the i to y it looks better.

36Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Tue Aug 06 2013, 00:33

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

My motto is that I like a fully experienced goalie..... over 30 at least.  Nothing against Boggers but he is just not ready yet.  Most on here would prefer Lonnie ..... I agree with that.  Why he is not given a run is beyond me.
If after a good run he turns out to be junk...then I'll be the first to say I'm wrong.

And for the sake of discussion....is Joe Hart the most overrated goalie in the Prem....I think so.

37Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Adam Bogdan Tue Aug 06 2013, 13:29

Lifeofriley

Lifeofriley
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I'll never forget the match at Spurs when Bogdan was an absolute king. Must have made 20-30 saves and was absolutely on fire... still let in 4 like but it would've been a lot more...

...but he's still dog shit.

Lonergan was much better when he filled in last season. We're missing a huge personality in the net now. Jussi used to grab players round the throat if they annoyed him. If Wotsit tried that he'd get battered.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum