Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Day Football Died

+8
Keegan
Boggersbelief
Harold77
Hipster_Nebula
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
Michael Bolton
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21The Day Football Died - Page 2 Empty Re: The Day Football Died Sun Aug 04 2013, 19:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:What a load of shite. Did any of you actually go to the game?

Yes, and I sat with the plebs.

I feel honoured.

Perhaps you should have switched your iPhone off and watched what was happening on the pitch.

22The Day Football Died - Page 2 Empty Re: The Day Football Died Sun Aug 04 2013, 19:14

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You have a box don't you Natasha?

23The Day Football Died - Page 2 Empty Re: The Day Football Died Sun Aug 04 2013, 19:18

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:You have a box don't you Natasha?

If you can imagine it, she's got it.

24The Day Football Died - Page 2 Empty Re: The Day Football Died Sun Aug 04 2013, 19:19

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I can imagine Natasha's box.

25The Day Football Died - Page 2 Empty Re: The Day Football Died Sun Aug 04 2013, 19:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

Perhaps you should have switched your iPhone off and watched what was happening on the pitch.

Please don't insult me, you know I don't have an iPhone.

26The Day Football Died - Page 2 Empty Re: The Day Football Died Sun Aug 04 2013, 19:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:You have a box don't you Natasha?

Only when at home.

27The Day Football Died - Page 2 Empty Re: The Day Football Died Sun Aug 04 2013, 19:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Please don't insult me, you know I don't have an iPhone.

Point is, your comments were unremittingly negative and TBF there were some bad things happening, but there were some positives too and yet you either didn't see them or omitted to mention them to make a point. As I'm sure you are above selectively editing to make a point, I can only conclude you weren't watching.

Maybe having an elevated view from the stand made it easier to see the bigger picture, but I saw plenty of movement and not enough quality passing from midfield.

28The Day Football Died - Page 2 Empty Re: The Day Football Died Sun Aug 04 2013, 19:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

Point is, your comments were unremittingly negative and TBF there were some bad things happening, but there were some positives too and yet you either didn't see them or omitted to mention them to make a point. As I'm sure you are above selectively editing to make a point, I can only conclude you weren't watching.

Maybe having an elevated view from the stand made it easier to see the bigger picture, but I saw plenty of movement and not enough quality passing from midfield.

I saw two positives: Baptiste and Craig Davies.

Perhaps I am living in the past, but when a Burnley/Bolton clash serves up so little passion I think it's time to move on.

29The Day Football Died - Page 2 Empty Re: The Day Football Died Sun Aug 04 2013, 19:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

I saw two positives: Baptiste and Craig Davies.

Perhaps I am living in the past, but when a Burnley/Bolton clash serves up so little passion I think it's time to move on.

The day football dies is the day that the fans can't enjoy it any more because they compare everything with their memories of the past. I believe there's a TV programme called grumpy Old Women? You are made for it. FFS 30 something years old and you write like an old woman.
You should begin every post with "in my day..." or "when I was a lass..."

30The Day Football Died - Page 2 Empty Re: The Day Football Died Sun Aug 04 2013, 19:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

The day football dies is the day that the fans can't enjoy it any more because they compare everything with their memories of the past. I believe there's a TV programme called grumpy Old Women? You are made for it. FFS 30 something years old and you write like an old woman.

So the past has no bearing on the present? How ridiculous. It's because of the past that you're so loyal to BWFC.

These players are stealing a living and have been for a few seasons. It's the reason fans are so pissed off after just one game. Fans can accept defeats if they see the players making an effort.

There was no real effort yesterday. Beckford was a prime example on 27 minutes. Eagles had the ball on the right, he pointed to Beckford where he was putting it but Beckford chose not to bother.

But of course these are professional footballers and are automatically Gods in the house of wanderlust and can do no wrong.

31The Day Football Died - Page 2 Empty Re: The Day Football Died Sun Aug 04 2013, 20:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

So the past has no bearing on the present? How ridiculous. It's because of the past that you're so loyal to BWFC.

These players are stealing a living and have been for a few seasons. It's the reason fans are so pissed off after just one game. Fans can accept defeats if they see the players making an effort.

There was no real effort yesterday. Beckford was a prime example on 27 minutes. Eagles had the ball on the right, he pointed to Beckford where he was putting it but Beckford chose not to bother.

But of course these are professional footballers and are automatically Gods in the house of wanderlust and can do no wrong.

If you say it enough times you may even start to believe it.
You really are starting to sound desperate now Nat.
Hope they are more tolerant at Yeovil.

32The Day Football Died - Page 2 Empty Re: The Day Football Died Sun Aug 04 2013, 20:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

You still here? Thought you were off to support Yeovil seeing as they're so great?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum