Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

you lot...seriously!?

+11
observer
doffcocker
Lbj
Barryjw
gloswhite
scottjames30
mark leach
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
Michael Bolton
JonnyRandom
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1you lot...seriously!? Empty you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 02:44

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Right, im getting a slating and to be honest i don't care. This is time for me to voice what me and a vast majority of BOLTON FANS have discussed today.

Firstly Andrews. Dougie got this all wrong but he gave Andrews the time to prove himself. Unfortunately this failed and he was as garbage as he was last season. He needs to be dropped next game.

Bogdan. Give him a break. He has kept us in more game than you give him credit for.

Wheater. First competitive game for over a season. When hes fully fit he is clearly our best defender. 

its the first game and its a point better off than last season. Last season we missed out on play offs on goal difference. This point could make all the difference. Fans need to get behind the team rather being the first ones to slate them to death. Try it, supporting your team, its a bit much more fun than ripping them to death the first mistake they make!!

Dougie out my F*****G arse. He's the first manager who has had a clue for a long time.

2you lot...seriously!? Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 06:45

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Jonny - what's your postcode?

3you lot...seriously!? Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 08:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JonnyRandom wrote:Right, im getting a slating and to be honest i don't care. This is time for me to voice what me and a vast majority of BOLTON FANS have discussed today.

Firstly Andrews. Dougie got this all wrong but he gave Andrews the time to prove himself. Unfortunately this failed and he was as garbage as he was last season. He needs to be dropped next game.

Bogdan. Give him a break. He has kept us in more game than you give him credit for.

Wheater. First competitive game for over a season. When hes fully fit he is clearly our best defender. 

its the first game and its a point better off than last season. Last season we missed out on play offs on goal difference. This point could make all the difference. Fans need to get behind the team rather being the first ones to slate them to death. Try it, supporting your team, its a bit much more fun than ripping them to death the first mistake they make!!

Dougie out my F*****G arse. He's the first manager who has had a clue for a long time.

In the big scheme of things a point away at Burnley isn't bad.

But the reason I am so pissed off is the performance of the team and the idiotic team and tactics employed by the manager.

No one on that pitch gave a shit. You're asking the fans to get behind the team, but if the team can't be arsed why the fuck should we? The only player who got stuck in and put himself about was Craig Davies, but I guarantee you he won't play next week. Because Freedman doesn't care about heart and commitment, because if he did he wouldn't have made that plank Zat Knight captain.

If you're happy paying £30+ to watch players who don't care about BWFC then that's your problem, but don't expect others to be so stupid.

4you lot...seriously!? Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 08:51

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Fucking spot on again.

5you lot...seriously!? Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 09:06

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Moaning after one game . A point away at Burnley and the boo boys are back.

6you lot...seriously!? Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 09:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Blackpool, Wigan, QPR, or Barnsley played Burnley yesterday Burnley would've got spanked big time.

Burnley are shite and were there for the taking , but shite old Bolton couldn't take advantage .

7you lot...seriously!? Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 10:08

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

This attacking of the team is pathetic. They've played one game FFS ! Nat, you complain when they're winning, complain when they're losing, in fact you complain all the time. Give it a rest. If you're that disgruntled, especially at this time in the season, then bugger off for a couple of months, and take your pissed-off pals with you. We all like to have a moan, but this is ridiculous.

8you lot...seriously!? Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 10:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:This attacking of the team is pathetic. They've played one game FFS ! Nat, you complain when they're winning, complain when they're losing, in fact you complain all the time. Give it a rest. If you're that disgruntled, especially at this time in the season, then bugger off for a couple of months, and take your pissed-off pals with you. We all like to have a moan, but this is ridiculous.

You have been removed from my Christmas card list.

Don't you get it? Times are hard for most people but many still travel to watch their favourite football team, including about 2500 to watch Bolton at Burnley yesterday.

Even the lowest paid player on the Bolton team will be earning vastly more than 99.99% of the fans, yet these players can't even put a shift in for 90 minutes. Bolton/Burnley games used to be full of passion and aggression on the pitch, but it's clear that these ponces don't give a shit about BWFC anymore. I've never seen so many half-hearted tackles as I saw yesterday, Eagles actually chickened out of a couple - there'd have been a riot if a Bolton player had done that 20 years ago.

This is simple, we pay good money to follow BWFC, surely the least we should expect is passion and respect for the shirt?

9you lot...seriously!? Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 10:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

mark leach wrote:Moaning after one game . A point away at Burnley and the boo boys are back.

Back? I've never been away.

Did you go yesterday Mark? Did you think you got value for money?

10you lot...seriously!? Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 10:25

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nat, since when has the important point in following Bolton changed to whether we are getting value for money? Its never been about the money for those who pay to watch. I agree that the team appeared a bit lethargic yesterday, but that was the first proper competitive game of the season. Do we really want them running round like silly buggers all the time, and being burned out by Christmas?. With the number of games we play a season, tactics play a bit part of the game, and if they aren't doing 40 mile an hour down the pitch for each game, then so be it.
Please put me back on your Christmas list, its the highlight of my year when I get that card, (I think the last, and first, got lost in the post) Very Happy

11you lot...seriously!? Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 10:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Nat, since when has the important point in following Bolton changed to whether we are getting value for money? Its never been about the money for those who pay to watch. I agree that the team appeared a bit lethargic yesterday, but that was the first proper competitive game of the season. Do we really want them running round like silly buggers all the time, and being burned out by Christmas?.

Of course I want them running around like silly buggers! I want 90 minutes of 100% commitment and passion.

It's a sad day when you don't even expect that of a professional footballer wearing the white shirt.

You've changed.

12you lot...seriously!? Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 11:02

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I also want them to put in the effort, and the passion, but I also accept that this won't happen every game. This first game, I expected more from them, and to be honest, its more Dougie that I'm pissed off with than the players. It seems that he's determined to play some players even though they are known to be below par, as with Andrews. (I personally think he put him in the window so that he could sell him as a first team player). I tend to think of the longer game, i.e. the final outcome at the end of the season. I'm sure we'll get all the ups and downs we seem to favour, rather than the flat out charge to promotion that we all want, but to criticise so strongly after the first game just seems a bit wrong to me.

13you lot...seriously!? Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 11:52

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Andrews probably rightly criticised on here but the fact is he's the only bugger we've got at the moment.
No doubt Dougie will be berated for not finding somebody sooner. It's common knowledge that he has been looking and there are plenty available. The trick is to find the right one!

14you lot...seriously!? Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 11:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barryjw wrote:Andrews probably rightly criticised on here but the fact is he's the only bugger we've got at the moment.
No doubt Dougie will be berated for not finding somebody sooner. It's common knowledge that he has been looking and there are plenty available. The trick is to find the right one!

He isn't the only bugger though, he could have left Andrews out and played Hall or even Moritz for an hour.

I can't remember a game where one player did so little.

15you lot...seriously!? Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 12:36

Lbj

Lbj
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Natasha, you obviously dont like football anymore, and are stuck in the past 20 years ago, you must have been what, 50 then?

Prime example why the women should be left at home. Wouldnt be surprised if all the boo boys on here are alter egos of you, it seems like the kind of sad thing youd do whilst sat at home with your 14 cats.

16you lot...seriously!? Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 13:08

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Isn't a lot of the negativity just tongue in cheek?

Decent result yesterday and lots of positives to build on.

17you lot...seriously!? Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 13:15

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
JonnyRandom wrote:Right, im getting a slating and to be honest i don't care. This is time for me to voice what me and a vast majority of BOLTON FANS have discussed today.

In the big scheme of things a point away at Burnley isn't bad.

But the reason I am so pissed off is the performance of the team and the idiotic team and tactics employed by the manager.

No one on that pitch gave a shit. You're asking the fans to get behind the team, but if the team can't be arsed why the fuck should we? The only player who got stuck in and put himself about was Craig Davies, but I guarantee you he won't play next week. Because Freedman doesn't care about heart and commitment, because if he did he wouldn't have made that plank Zat Knight captain.

If you're happy paying £30+ to watch players who don't care about BWFC then that's your problem, but don't expect others to be so stupid.

Which is why we miss Jay Spearing... gave heart and passion every game.  We have not won since Dawson left and if that does not tell you something about Knightmare, then I don't know what will wake everyone up.  The foul up by Knighmare and Wheater was almost comical. If I was Bogdan, I would be shaking behind them... come to think of it, he was, especially bobbling the first ball hit to him with no one around.  I believe Sondheim had a good song for them... "Comedy Tonight."  We have to have players like Cravies on the pitch who play as they actually care.  Agree with you Nat.

18you lot...seriously!? Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 13:19

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Agreed that Andrews did little but is the only bugger we've got with the discipline to sit with Medo and try to protect the back four. Already this pre-season Hall has shown attacking flair but little defensively and Moritz has not had a pre-season fitness program and is not defensive minded in any case. OK pull Pratley deeper, but he was probably our best attacking threat. Dougie clearly has gone for experience on the bench within his limitations yesterday. No doubt the youngsters will feature as the season progresses.
I suspect that Andrews is simply keeping the shirt warm for Spearing!

19you lot...seriously!? Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 14:55

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You can have all the passion & effort you want but somewhere along the line the skill factor has to be there.
Midfield has been a problem and remains a problem. Even the BEN said we had no creativity in the middle. Two players who can put their foot on a ball will not only help the attack but take a ton of pressure of the back four.
Who those guys are....I don't know... not sure spearing is one of them. Maybe this Mortitz lad will provide something.

20you lot...seriously!? Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 15:03

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Andrews is past his sell by date,he is shit.Why the fuck Spearing isn't here yet is beyond me.
The money Coyle wasted Wanker.Ream,Sordell.Now he is looking like a de cent manager as Wigan are a half decent side.If Spearing does not arrive at the Reebok,wanderers will be in the Championship for many a year.PS Why does Knightmare never even get a muscle tear the big Gallat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum