Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

you lot...seriously!?

+11
observer
doffcocker
Lbj
Barryjw
gloswhite
scottjames30
mark leach
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
Michael Bolton
JonnyRandom
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21you lot...seriously!? - Page 2 Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 15:07

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Andrews is past his sell by date,he is shit.Why the fuck Spearing isn't here yet is beyond me.
The money Coyle wasted Wanker.Ream,Sordell.Now he is looking like a de cent manager  as Wigan are a half decent side.If Spearing does not arrive at the Reebok,wanderers will be in the Championship for many a year.PS Why does Knightmare never even get a muscle tear the big Gallat.

Coyle's looking like a decent manager because he won one game?! 

lol! 

You can't possibly be serious.

22you lot...seriously!? - Page 2 Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 15:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Others can comment on this.

Is Spearing really the difference between us being 10th to being 6th or 6th to being 2nd.

23you lot...seriously!? - Page 2 Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 15:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:You can have all the passion & effort you want but somewhere along the line the skill factor has to be there.

We don't have much skill in the squad and there isn't the money to bring those sorts of players in. I accept that.

What I won't accept is these highly paid players not getting stuck in and not giving 100% on the pitch.

24you lot...seriously!? - Page 2 Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 15:14

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Coyle is doing what he did with us. He took over a reasonably good team, and got some reasonably good results. However, he was found seriously wanting when the Wembly thumping showed how brittle the players confidence was, how shallow the team was, and how he was completely inept when the time came to step up to the mark. I reckon he will do well with this team for a while, until something goes wrong, then he's buggered.

25you lot...seriously!? - Page 2 Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 15:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
terenceanne wrote:You can have all the passion & effort you want but somewhere along the line the skill factor has to be there.

We don't have much skill in the squad and there isn't the money to bring those sorts of players in. I accept that.

What I won't accept is these highly paid players not getting stuck in and not giving 100% on the pitch.

Do you think any BWFC players read this forum laughing at you Nat ?

In between checking their bank balance .

26you lot...seriously!? - Page 2 Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 15:17

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

If they're as well off as we think, they've no need to check their bank balances Very Happy

27you lot...seriously!? - Page 2 Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 15:17

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:If they're as well off as we think, they've no need to check their bank balances Very Happy

O they will glos.

28you lot...seriously!? - Page 2 Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 15:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Do you think any BWFC players read this forum laughing at you Nat ?

In between checking their bank balance .

Very Happy 

Of course they do. I know for a fact Ngog, Mears & Andrews follow my work.

It's human nature to want to know what people are saying about you, I don't doubt that several of the other players read forums.

Hipster is probably one of them as he always sides with the club and players.

29you lot...seriously!? - Page 2 Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 15:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Hipster is Knight .

30you lot...seriously!? - Page 2 Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 16:26

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I think that what JonnyRandom, and to a lesser extent Gloswhite is missing, is that we are slating the team/tactics here. Supporters turn out for games in good voice for the most part to support the team and are hoping for good results. I personally tune into the chatbox or whatever dodgy stream is available due to geographical difficulties with the hope of seeing honest effort if I can't get excellent performances and victories.

Not being happy with what the team does, doesn't make you any less of a supporter of the team. I'm sure our Douglas must have had his reasons for playing Andrews for 90 minutes despite his doing bugger all - and even if in the long wrong it turns out to be a positive, we are not soothsayers and can only react to what we see now. Reacting negatively to what was largely a passionless performance does not in any way suggest that next game we won't be all in for Bolton Wanderers to get the 3 points. The players would do well to emulate our passion for the team - we'd all be happier at the end of the day.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

31you lot...seriously!? - Page 2 Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 16:35

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Keegan, can't disagree with what you say, but to be so critical after the very first game, is just ove the top as far as I am concerned. I was as fed up as the others with our performance, but its only one of 46 games.  I think the disappointment is greater when you win the first, and get tonked for the next one or two. A draw for the first one is fine, warts and all. I think the beginning of the season is all over the place for the first 5 or 6 games. Its after this time that we should be criticising as strongly as we, (or some) are.

32you lot...seriously!? - Page 2 Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 16:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No one is denying is wasn't a good point, but a team with promotion aspirations should be going to places like Burnley and playing with confidence and a swagger.

For too long now under Coyle and now Freedman we seem to be playing a "wait and see" game, in other words we play defensively from the offset.

Good managers know when to go for it, and yesterday was definitely one of those days.

33you lot...seriously!? - Page 2 Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 17:25

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Michael Bolton wrote:Jonny - what's your postcode?

Why?

34you lot...seriously!? - Page 2 Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 17:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He wants to come round and twat you Johnny.

35you lot...seriously!? - Page 2 Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 17:26

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:He wants to come round and twat you Johnny.

Harsh

36you lot...seriously!? - Page 2 Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 17:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He wants to put you in a sports bag.

37you lot...seriously!? - Page 2 Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 17:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JonnyRandom wrote:

Harsh

Maybe, but it's what he does. Inbetween eating half his bodyweight in Mars bars.

38you lot...seriously!? - Page 2 Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 17:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Mike is the hardest on this forum.

39you lot...seriously!? - Page 2 Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 17:52

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

JonnyRandom wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:He wants to come round and twat you Johnny.

Harsh

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

40you lot...seriously!? - Page 2 Empty Re: you lot...seriously!? Sun Aug 04 2013, 18:08

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It's not total disaster at the moment but Big Eddie & Fat Phil better realize that we are two good players short as it stands IMO.  That will get us to at least a play off spot.
What baffles me is that Phil sits in the crowd and watches games......doesn't he see it?  apparently not. The rewards and glory of being a chairman of a Prem League club should be enough, at least you would think so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum