Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think Freedman said to his players at FT ?

+3
Boggersbelief
Norpig
scottjames30
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do you think he told them to fuckoff and find another club ?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

trouble is the transfer window closes on Monday! I think we are stuck with this shower for a while yet

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"That was a fucking disgrace, you're a bunch of gutless cunts. Big changes are going to be made in the next few days, I'd like anyone that feels that their heart isn't in what I'm trying to do here to come to my office and let me know."

Direct ITK quote

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

were you a fly on the wall Boggers? Sounds about right to me

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

I'm sure we all expect him to say something like that. We need a manager who isn't scared

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think he said' not one of you deserves to play for this club, you're a disgrace .

BWFC had one of the best captains ever, we had a statue of him put outside the ground last week, and if he was here today he'd of made you all walk back to Bolton and kicked your arse, show some heart and guts you wankers.

Not one of you deserves to wear the shirt.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Should have took them all to the Fernhurst or the Golden Cup after the game, then they would have got the message.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Can Doog, Eddie & Phil come to Fernhurst too?

Please.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think for a minute he lost his rag, I suspect he just put his balls back in a matchbox and handed them to his wife.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Why would the players even listen to him? If he's telling them to play a certain way, it's not working. He's picking the players, and it's not working, it's as much his fault as anyone. It's not like this is first game this season where the TEAM has not played to expectations, but he picks the same players game after game. He has to admit some responsabilty.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum