Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We need hard men in our team.

+6
Hipster_Nebula
Culcheth_White
karlypants
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
10 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We need hard men in our team. Empty We need hard men in our team. Sat Aug 31 2013, 19:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We need a Nolan, or some hard men in the team, we've a weak minded team .

With players like Lee and Knight we're fucked, what hard nut would you bring in, a tough tackling defender would be nice.

2We need hard men in our team. Empty Re: We need hard men in our team. Sat Aug 31 2013, 19:12

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wes Morgan from Leicester would be perfect and maybe someone like younes Kaboul on loan.

3We need hard men in our team. Empty Re: We need hard men in our team. Sat Aug 31 2013, 19:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Wes Morgan from Leicester would be perfect and maybe someone like younes Kaboul on loan.
I like Kaboul.

4We need hard men in our team. Empty Re: We need hard men in our team. Sat Aug 31 2013, 19:26

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

We would never get players like Kaboul, he played quite a lot of games for Spurs last season, he isn't going to suddenly rock up here on loan.

The two hard men in our squad are Medo and Spearing, IMO one of them should be given the armband instead of that soft arse Knight.

5We need hard men in our team. Empty Re: We need hard men in our team. Sat Aug 31 2013, 19:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We have a team of injury prone/unfit useless wankers.  I wish we had some sort of investment and the ability to put the whole team up for sale and start again Very Happy

Maybe someone like Ryan Shawcross and Damien Duff perhaps?

Last edited by karlypants on Sat Aug 31 2013, 19:59; edited 3 times in total

6We need hard men in our team. Empty Re: We need hard men in our team. Sat Aug 31 2013, 19:51

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

We need a Stig Tofting!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

7We need hard men in our team. Empty Re: We need hard men in our team. Sat Aug 31 2013, 20:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we need quality.

I couldn't really care if they're ard or not.

8We need hard men in our team. Empty Re: We need hard men in our team. Sat Aug 31 2013, 20:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:we need quality.

I couldn't really care if they're ard or not.
:agree:

9We need hard men in our team. Empty Re: We need hard men in our team. Sat Aug 31 2013, 21:15

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We have enough donkeys already ...... need some ball control not hackers.

10We need hard men in our team. Empty Re: We need hard men in our team. Sat Aug 31 2013, 21:22

rogercpc

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

we need chic charnley

11We need hard men in our team. Empty Re: We need hard men in our team. Sat Aug 31 2013, 21:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just said on another thread - until Freedman starts buying players with desire nothing will change.

Little skill and little effort will get you nowhere. Little skill and 100% effort can get you places.

12We need hard men in our team. Empty Re: We need hard men in our team. Sat Aug 31 2013, 21:58

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That was the kind of team Megson tried to assemble.

Cloggers who "worked hard" but had absolutely no technical ability.

yeah i'd rather have 11 hard workers than 0, but technical ability is the biggest thing missing from this squad IMO.

13We need hard men in our team. Empty Re: We need hard men in our team. Sat Aug 31 2013, 22:09

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Yeah, I never get this "we need tough guys" and "we need grafters" and "we need a leader".
If that's what it's all about, you could pick a decent team from the shelf stackers at Tesco.

14We need hard men in our team. Empty Re: We need hard men in our team. Sat Aug 31 2013, 22:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Yeah, I never get this "we need tough guys" and "we need grafters" and "we need a leader".
If that's what it's all about, you could pick a decent team from the shelf stackers at Tesco.
That's just being stupid. You'd expect any professional footballer to have talent of some sort.

You're too young to remember the glory days under Bruce Rioch. That team wasn't full of superstars, but everyone who played gave 100% and got stuck in.

You shouldn't underestimate the influence of a great leader on the pitch.

15We need hard men in our team. Empty Re: We need hard men in our team. Sun Sep 01 2013, 00:39

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've just said on another thread - until Freedman starts buying players with desire nothing will change.

Little skill and little effort will get you nowhere. Little skill and 100% effort can get you places.
You have it backwards ..... very skilled players can have an off day ...they make the ball do the work.  Footballers today have a desire for a pay check not the club......with some exceptions naturally.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum