Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you like Coronation Street?

+5
Michael Bolton
scottjames30
Soul Kitchen
Angry Dad
doffcocker
9 posters

Do you like Coronation Street?

Do you like Coronation Street? Vote_lcap15%Do you like Coronation Street? Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Do you like Coronation Street? Vote_lcap46%Do you like Coronation Street? Vote_rcap 46% [ 6 ]
Do you like Coronation Street? Vote_lcap38%Do you like Coronation Street? Vote_rcap 38% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do you like Coronation Street? Empty Do you like Coronation Street? Thu Sep 12 2013, 06:31

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I hate Coronation Street.

It's crap. Just utter shite.

I can't believe TV of this quality could be so celebrated but it doesn't end at the programme itself. Coronation Street actors are bellends. I'm not just referring to the the obvious ones like Kevin Webster and Ken Barlow. Every Corrie star I've seen, whether in interviews or reality TV has been a pain in the arse.

I just don't see why as a nation we lick this show's arse. Can you?

2Do you like Coronation Street? Empty Re: Do you like Coronation Street? Thu Sep 12 2013, 06:57

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Don't like soaps at all but Enders and corrie are by far the worst load of utter shite but what is sad is there are old women out there that  need them like a drug and will have a go at some actor in the street because they feel it's really them and not an actor.

3Do you like Coronation Street? Empty Re: Do you like Coronation Street? Thu Sep 12 2013, 07:17

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Love it!!

4Do you like Coronation Street? Empty Re: Do you like Coronation Street? Thu Sep 12 2013, 07:22

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I used to watch when curly and reg were at better buys supermarket, always thought that might have made a comedy spin off.

5Do you like Coronation Street? Empty Re: Do you like Coronation Street? Thu Sep 12 2013, 07:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never watch it, ever.

6Do you like Coronation Street? Empty Re: Do you like Coronation Street? Thu Sep 12 2013, 08:42

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There are some great actors in Corrie as well as the planks. Roy Cropper and Norris Cole are fine examples. Norris is a right twat and Roy could never be like that in real life hence my comment. They both come across to make the characters believable.
The funniest thing I ever saw on C orris was when the bath went through th ceiling in Les Battersby's house, No. 7 for you trivia kings.

7Do you like Coronation Street? Empty Re: Do you like Coronation Street? Thu Sep 12 2013, 09:20

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I haven't watched that for like 20 years. It is not that I hate it, I just don't do soaps.

8Do you like Coronation Street? Empty Re: Do you like Coronation Street? Thu Sep 12 2013, 09:33

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I like it, but if I miss any episodes, I'm not overly bothered. Emmerdale is my favourite.

9Do you like Coronation Street? Empty Re: Do you like Coronation Street? Thu Sep 12 2013, 12:24

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I only ever really watch it if their a good believable villain in it, the last good one they had was that Richard Hilman fella who drove E.T (Gail) into the river.

10Do you like Coronation Street? Empty Re: Do you like Coronation Street? Thu Sep 12 2013, 12:36

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Love it, wouldn't like to live there mind.

Too many murders.

11Do you like Coronation Street? Empty Re: Do you like Coronation Street? Thu Sep 12 2013, 22:13

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Banks of the Croal wrote:Love it, wouldn't like to live there mind.

Too many murders.
At least Corrie don't kill off as many characters at Christmas like Bleakenders does!!!!!!
Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum