Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parents.

+6
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Keegan
largehat
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Parents. - Page 2 Empty Re: Parents. Thu Mar 08 2012, 23:32

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Angry Dad wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Don't know if your story is true or not Angry Dad but the sad thing is that similar and far, far worse really do happen in real life.

I can't comprehend it myself. Even if the kid isn't yours (a stepchild for instance) how can people treat children so shockingly - how can the mother watch her child suffer?

Baby P's mum let two peados have their way with him - how the fuck could she?

I still remember the Maria Caldwell inquiry and that was 40 years ago.

Suffer the little children the good book says.
Its true sadly and im the only one of five kids that came out of it with minimal damage mine being anxiety and panic attacks since childhood.Watching your mum being beaten unconcious with a heavy kettle and being too small to do anything about it other than make a mess in your pants was horrifying.I was the oldest and got picked on most, thing is when i was big enough to do the B@stard he was ill and old and i didnt.These things i disscribe are some of the not so bad stuff,there was a lot worse .

I certainly feel for you angry Dad. I missed your post when I posted that poem. It was not about your situation but about a close friend who went through a not very nice time with their parents.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

22Parents. - Page 2 Empty Re: Parents. Fri Mar 09 2012, 00:11

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Give up Biggie, your shit at making people feel better, even i feel sad after your post's.

23Parents. - Page 2 Empty Re: Parents. Fri Mar 09 2012, 11:30

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Biggie wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Don't know if your story is true or not Angry Dad but the sad thing is that similar and far, far worse really do happen in real life.

I can't comprehend it myself. Even if the kid isn't yours (a stepchild for instance) how can people treat children so shockingly - how can the mother watch her child suffer?

Baby P's mum let two peados have their way with him - how the fuck could she?

I still remember the Maria Caldwell inquiry and that was 40 years ago.

Suffer the little children the good book says.
Its true sadly and im the only one of five kids that came out of it with minimal damage mine being anxiety and panic attacks since childhood.Watching your mum being beaten unconcious with a heavy kettle and being too small to do anything about it other than make a mess in your pants was horrifying.I was the oldest and got picked on most, thing is when i was big enough to do the B@stard he was ill and old and i didnt.These things i disscribe are some of the not so bad stuff,there was a lot worse .

I certainly feel for you angry Dad. I missed your post when I posted that poem. It was not about your situation but about a close friend who went through a not very nice time with their parents.
No probs biggie.

24Parents. - Page 2 Empty Re: Parents. Fri Mar 09 2012, 14:47

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Biggie - you're a cheerful bugger.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum