Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RODNEY MARSH: TROLLS BOLTON FANS

+4
Bolton Nuts
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RODNEY MARSH: TROLLS BOLTON FANS Empty RODNEY MARSH: TROLLS BOLTON FANS Sun Sep 22 2013, 11:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still bitter about all those years he said we'd be relegated on Sky i guess... before loosing his job.

Rodney Marsh wrote:The collapse of a football club #BWFC
Instead of slagging me #BWFC Fans should be looking inwards !!
People saying #BWFC will be as big as Man City if they get a billionaire owner.

#myword
Not being disrespectful but what top footballer would choose to play & live in Bolton...

2RODNEY MARSH: TROLLS BOLTON FANS Empty Re: RODNEY MARSH: TROLLS BOLTON FANS Sun Sep 22 2013, 11:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rodney who?

3RODNEY MARSH: TROLLS BOLTON FANS Empty Re: RODNEY MARSH: TROLLS BOLTON FANS Sun Sep 22 2013, 12:04

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I've been more interested in what Ivan Campo has been saying on twitter yesterday than rodney racist marsh.

4RODNEY MARSH: TROLLS BOLTON FANS Empty Re: RODNEY MARSH: TROLLS BOLTON FANS Sun Sep 22 2013, 12:08

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Which was what?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

5RODNEY MARSH: TROLLS BOLTON FANS Empty Re: RODNEY MARSH: TROLLS BOLTON FANS Sun Sep 22 2013, 12:32

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6RODNEY MARSH: TROLLS BOLTON FANS Empty Re: RODNEY MARSH: TROLLS BOLTON FANS Sun Sep 22 2013, 15:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wish Rodney marsh would fuck off back to the jungle. Childish old bastard

7RODNEY MARSH: TROLLS BOLTON FANS Empty Re: RODNEY MARSH: TROLLS BOLTON FANS Sun Sep 22 2013, 16:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I wish Rodney marsh would fuck off back to the jungle. Childish old bastard
You think you're better than old people?

I'm probably going to have to kill you now.

8RODNEY MARSH: TROLLS BOLTON FANS Empty Re: RODNEY MARSH: TROLLS BOLTON FANS Sun Sep 22 2013, 16:44

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

when did I say that?

9RODNEY MARSH: TROLLS BOLTON FANS Empty Re: RODNEY MARSH: TROLLS BOLTON FANS Mon Sep 23 2013, 15:52

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Who is Rodney Marsh and why should I care about his tweets?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

10RODNEY MARSH: TROLLS BOLTON FANS Empty Re: RODNEY MARSH: TROLLS BOLTON FANS Mon Sep 23 2013, 21:34

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Wasnt Marsh the prick who made a joke about the Tsunami,in which loads of people died.Thats why SKY sacked him.What a PRICK of the highest order.He will be dead soon the lame old twat.

11RODNEY MARSH: TROLLS BOLTON FANS Empty Re: RODNEY MARSH: TROLLS BOLTON FANS Mon Sep 23 2013, 21:59

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Wasnt Marsh the prick who made a joke about the Tsunami,in which loads of people died.Thats why SKY sacked him.What a PRICK of the highest order.He will be dead soon the lame old twat.
It was a good joke though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum