Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why do old people smell

+9
karlypants
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
Keegan
Angry Dad
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

101Why do old people smell - Page 6 Empty Re: Why do old people smell Mon Oct 07 2013, 17:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This forum has gone to the toilet of late.

Karlypants is definitely to blame.

102Why do old people smell - Page 6 Empty Re: Why do old people smell Mon Oct 07 2013, 18:21

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Mo wrote:Guys am non of this person you say. Am show work collig and is tell me to advice angry dad in futur just ask this question.  Why is SOME oldpeople smell?  Then everbody is not get angry and argue.
Hey mo hows the SUITCASE situation these days? you can find them in second hand shops but they generally smell musty a bit like old people as they've had old peoples stuff in them. Shit i got to go there's an old episode of Man in a Suitcase on now.

103Why do old people smell - Page 6 Empty Re: Why do old people smell Mon Oct 07 2013, 18:23

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:I have a good idea of who mo is.
Who do you think Mo is AD?
Who hasn't been on for awhile!!
Where has Michael Bolton got to?
I think he's busy taking english lessons RT.

104Why do old people smell - Page 6 Empty Re: Why do old people smell Mon Oct 07 2013, 18:36

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

Angry Dad wrote:
Mo wrote:Guys am non of this person you say. Am show work collig and is tell me to advice angry dad in futur just ask this question.  Why is SOME oldpeople smell?  Then everbody is not get angry and argue.
Hey mo hows the SUITCASE situation these days? you can find them in second hand shops but they generally smell musty a bit like old people as they've had old peoples stuff in them. Shit i got to go there's an old episode of Man in a Suitcase on now.
Angry dad am never had any problerm with my suitcase befor. So am not ure why you askin me?
If you want good suit is better to go john lewis Becase  the second hand shop Is only sell old suitcase not new.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum