Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How many points will we get in November?

+5
gloswhite
luckyPeterpiper
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
9 posters

Reply to topic

How many points will we get?

How many points will we get in November? Vote_lcap7%How many points will we get in November? Vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
How many points will we get in November? Vote_lcap14%How many points will we get in November? Vote_rcap 14% [ 2 ]
How many points will we get in November? Vote_lcap7%How many points will we get in November? Vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
How many points will we get in November? Vote_lcap29%How many points will we get in November? Vote_rcap 29% [ 4 ]
How many points will we get in November? Vote_lcap14%How many points will we get in November? Vote_rcap 14% [ 2 ]
How many points will we get in November? Vote_lcap0%How many points will we get in November? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How many points will we get in November? Vote_lcap0%How many points will we get in November? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How many points will we get in November? Vote_lcap21%How many points will we get in November? Vote_rcap 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Well with 3 months of the season now gone and only 1 win, we head into November with 3 away games out of 4. The next 4 fixtures are:

Bournemouth (a) - Draw
Watford (a) - heavy defeat
Millwall (h) - first home win of the season maybe??
Middlesbrough (a) - lose

In all honesty I can only see us picking up a maximum of 4 points if that which will probably leave us in the bottom 3 heading into December.

How can you see November panning out?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We will lose all the away games and draw the home game. We will get spanked at Watford 4 or 5 nil.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we'll draw two and lose the rest.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think we'll win one, draw one and lose two. The win will be at Bournemouth, the draw against Milwall and both Watford and Boro will bury us. Unless of course Dougie wakes up, smells the coffee and starts to play comprehensible tactics with players in their best positions. But right now I'm starting to think it's more likely that Gareth Bale, Wayne Rooney and Lionel Messi will all express a burning desire to play for Bolton Wanderers and buy out their contracts so they can join us on free transfers with wages of 50p a week. 

PS I also believe that if that actually happens then it's proof that santa exists, that David N'gog will finish the season as king of all strikers with 150 goals and that we'll find proof that Bolton Wanderers are the true owners of :drwho:

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I've gone for 4 but the only reason for me thinking we will win at bournemouth is due to our last away game at Birmingham.

Watford will destroy us.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

On current form, four defeats wouldn't surprise me, however, I'll go for a home win and a draw. How depressing to predict such a piss poor future for the club.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On current form we're 5 unbeaten..

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

The numbers are right, but they don't show the performances, and how we should have done. So I stick to my, admittedly overarching, comment Smile

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We play four games in November-one home and three away.

I've gone for two points.

Nov 2: Bournemouth (a) L.

Nov 9: Millwall (h) D.

Nov 23: Watford (a) L.

Nov 30: Middlesbrough (a) D.

What do you think?

The winner can name AD new baby.

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

You're joking if you think we can avoid defeat at Boro! Did you see their result the other week? They can score 4 goals in a game! A feat we have not achieved since Feb!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not a lot!

JohannesburgWanderer

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Bournemouth 1-2 W
 Millwall 5-0 W
 Watford 0-1 W
 Middlesbrough 0-2 W

After this Dougie will be MOM and we will be comfortably sat just outside play offs looking down on a managerless Wigan.

Right time to start my 2nd bottle of wine....................

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1 point from the home game with Millwall. Probably 0-0 with our new 10-0-0 formation.

Thrashings in all the away games.

None, zero, nowt, fuck all.....you get my drift.

JohannesburgWanderer

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I was nearly right with my Bournemouth prediction, I wasn't expecting a clean sheet. Hopefully my other predictions will be right!!!!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We can't seem to win at home so I'll go for:

Bolton 0 Millwall 0

Watford 1 Bolton 1

Boro 2 Bolton 0

5 points for the month.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Sun Nov 24 2013, 21:57; edited 2 times in total

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:We play four games in November-one home and three away.

I've gone for two points.

Nov 2: Bournemouth (a) L.

Nov 9: Millwall (h) D.

Nov 23: Watford (a) L.

Nov 30: Middlesbrough (a) D.

What do you think?

The winner can name AD new baby.
Before the Bournemouth game I plumped for four points. A loss to Bournemouth, a win at home to Millwall, a draw at watford and a defeat at boro. 

However, having now seen some extended highlights a mate brought to my place this morning and how we played I'm gonna be super optimistic and say ten. I think we'll beat Millwall AND watford and get a point from Boro. 

Now watch us get tonked in all three 'cos I predicted otherwise.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Thrashings in all the away games.
9 points so far! Rolling Eyes 

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can we merge this thread?

JohannesburgWanderer

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Bournemouth I had the winning margin correct, Millwall I predicted a win but was got a little carried away with the score prediction, Watford I was spot on now I hope my Boro prediction is correct, I may have a little bet!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum