Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Youth coach David Lee backing young keeper Harry Campbell to make the grade

+5
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
kennster
karlypants
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderers Under-18s coach David Lee is backing teenage goalkeeper Harry Campbell to make the step up to the development squad after making his debut in the 7-2 Lancashire Senior Cup win at Blackpool last week.

Following the injury blow to first-team stopper Adam Bogdan, that could see him sidelined for up to six weeks, Andy Lonergan has been promoted to a senior starter and was between the sticks against Ipswich on Saturday.

Cover has been drafted in with former Ipswich and Millwall stopper Arran Lee-Barrett handed a short-term deal to provide back-up to Lonergan during Bogdan’s absence.

But with third choice stopper Jay Lynch also out at present, it could mean more reserve game time for Blackburn-born Campbell.

Having worked with the 17-year-old closely at youth level, with last year’s Under-18s stopper Jan Ole-Sievers departing in the summer, Lee is confident the youngster is more than capable of deputising.

He admits it will be a test for the teenager but says it will be good for the second-year apprentice to be facing more senior opposition.

Lee told The Bolton News: “Harry has done well for us since he has been involved in the Under-18s.

“The injury to Adam Bogdan means he may get more games at Under-21 level now with Jay Lynch needed as back up for the first-team.

“He made his debut at Blackpool and by all acounts did not look out of place.

“You always see the potential in young players and Harry certainly has that, but we will only know if he can make the step up by him getting games.

“It is a difficult position as goalkeeper – you can be the hero or the villain.

“You just have to persevere and keep faith in them.

“Hopefully, Harry can get a few more because I certainly think he has the capability to progress having worked with him.”

The next outing for Jamie Fullarton’s second string is a home league clash with Fulham on Monday, kick off 7pm.

Meanwhile, Lee’s U18s go in search of a first win of the season in their 10th outing at Leicester City on Saturday, kick off 11am.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

It gets worse and worse, absolute drivel.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

kennster wrote:It gets worse and worse, absolute drivel.
All you have to do kennster is put my username in the friends and foes list located in your profile and then you don't need to read these any more.

Simples!

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

karlypants wrote:
All you have to do kennster is put my username in the friends and foes list located in your profile and then you don't need to read these any more.

Simples!
Or you can stop posting these artcles.

Surely someone else hates how every Bolton News article is posted on here?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

kennster wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Simples!
Or you can stop posting these.
Seeing that the rest of the community here doesn't seem to have a problem with me posting these and as they provoke debate I think you should just fuck off back to burnden aces then if you don't like it!

After having read the thread about you that Scott started, you really do sound like a nob!

Last edited by karlypants on Thu Oct 31 2013, 12:59; edited 1 time in total

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

karlypants wrote:
kennster wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Simples!
Or you can stop posting these.
Seeing that the rest of the community here doesn't have a problem with me posting these and as they provoke debate I think you should just fuck off back to burnden aces then if you don't like it!

After having read the thread about you that Scott started, you really do sound like a nob!
They don't like it but they just don't have the balls to say it.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

kennster wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Simples!
Surely someone else hates how every Bolton News article is posted on here?
Seeing that we are not a big club like Arsenal, United, Chelsea etc then we are not going to be in the big newspapers every day then are we!

We have to go to our local paper for news on BWFC or the BWFC website!

Like I said, block me and then you won't need to read them anymore!

By the way, you sound like a pathetic weak man ::FU::

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You should change your user name to thrush, you're a reet irritating twat.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
You should change your user name to thrush, you're a reet  irritating twat.
lol!  I couldn't have put it better myself Martin! Very Happy 

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I quite like the PR guff. I'm quite capable of seeing it for what it is and occasionally there's a bit of news hidden somewhere underneath the glossy exterior. It's not as if they are pulling the wool over people's eyes - unless they are morons.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote: It's not as if they are pulling the wool over people's eyes - unless they are morons.
Er, have you met Scott?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't get the BEN so I always read Karlypants reports to see what the club are saying. Better to have the information posted for those who are interested tbh.

Kennster if you don't want to read it then that's up to you but no need to criticize a fellow poster for taking the time to post something Wanderers related that may be of interest to others.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:agree: 

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cheers BTID, RT. Smile

I don't get why one or two members (or trolls should I say) try to spoil it when it is for the good of our community.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Cheers BTID, RT. Smile

I don't get why one or two members (or trolls should I say) try to spoil it when it is for the good of our community.
Please don't ever suggest we are part of the same community again. You are common, I am not.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:Cheers BTID, RT. Smile

Please don't ever suggest we are part of the same community again. You are common, I am not.
The word Community (taken from dictionary.com)

1. a social group of any size whose members reside in a specific locality, share government, and often have a common cultural and historical heritage.

2. a locality inhabited by such a group.

3. a social, religious, occupational, or other group sharing common characteristics or interests and perceived or perceiving itself as distinct in some respect from the larger society within which it exists (usually preceded by the  ): the business community; the community of scholars.

4. a group of associated nations sharing common interests or a common heritage: the community of Western Europe.

5. Ecclesiastical . a group of men or women leading a common life according to a rule.

Being an aristocrat or royalty has nothing to do with this (You don't fit in to either sub category!) so I take it you don't really follow BWFC and our community on the said subject?  Very Happy

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

KP you are getting on my tits.

I'll take you and breadman on and kick both your arses, i'm top dog round here now.

Ask ken, Very Happy 

Last edited by scottjames30 on Fri Nov 01 2013, 15:24; edited 1 time in total

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:KP you are getting on my tits.

I'll take you and breadman on and kick both your arses, i'm top dog round here now.
How am I getting on your tits? Shocked 

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't know tbh KP, I just get the feeling you're stepping on my turf, if that's not the case then i apologise .

I've only been top dog on here for around three weeks or so, so you do understand that i have to put my foot down every now and then, don't you?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I don't know tbh KP, I just get the feeling you're stepping on my turf, if that's not the case then i apologise .

I've only been top dog on here for around three weeks or so, so you do understand that i have to put my foot down every now and then, don't you?
If you mean that caravan you keep banging on about then no, not been stepping on your turf.

Just don't come round my way trying to tarmac my drive and selling me pegs lol! 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum