Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The "do you want us to lose" thread

+16
boltonbonce
karlypants
Culcheth_White
aaron_bwfc
Whitesince63
Reebok Trotter
JAH
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
Angry Dad
wessy
Spirit of 58
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
doffcocker
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

We lose at Bournemouth, Dougie goes. Simple as that. What would you want?

The "do you want us to lose" thread Vote_lcap89%The "do you want us to lose" thread Vote_rcap 89% [ 25 ]
The "do you want us to lose" thread Vote_lcap11%The "do you want us to lose" thread Vote_rcap 11% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 28

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The "do you want us to lose" thread Empty The "do you want us to lose" thread Thu Oct 31 2013, 23:02

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Let's face it, you've gotta have one of these when a manager's pissing everybody off and clinging on to his job. They come with a bust-up guarantee.

I can't say I've never hoped we'd lose, thinking it was for the best long term. I'm not so sure with Dougie, baring in mind the financial situation and underwhelming/frightening potential replacements.

So, if Dougie was guaranteed the sack with defeat at Bournemouth, what would you be hoping for?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Never want us to lose.

Never wanted to lose even when clueless Coyle was in charge.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We need a win!

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Sky bet Preview:   Crying or Very sad 

Bournemouth have scored in every Championship game this term and 11/8 about them sinking Bolton on the south coast looks too good to miss.
Eddie Howe's men have taken to life in the second tier like a duck to water and on home soil they have chalked up four wins from their six games. With that in mind they look a big price to sink Bolton, who have just one win on their travels - at struggling Birmingham.
Dougie Freedman said his side lacked belief after they were pegged back by Ipswich at home last week and with just one win to their name this season their confidence is at a low ebb.
Bournemouth on the other hand will be full of belief after two encouraging away performances - a draw at Nottingham Forest (1-1) and 2-1 defeat at fancied Leicester. Howe was full of praise for his charges and a repeat of their last home performance- a 5-2 win over Millwall - should be enough for them to take the points from the Trotters.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

WIN every time

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope we win but can't see it.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If a defeat guaranteed Freedman was on his way then I'd take it like a shot.

I'm guessing the people above saying they never want us to lose are the same people that never want to make the effort to get to a game.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I guess this just another way of asking if we want to get rid of the manager.
I don't.

10The "do you want us to lose" thread Empty Re: The "do you want us to lose" thread Fri Nov 01 2013, 09:23

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I want us to win, but should DF be shown the door if we don't?

11The "do you want us to lose" thread Empty Re: The "do you want us to lose" thread Fri Nov 01 2013, 09:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Win every time for me and I'm going to the game.

12The "do you want us to lose" thread Empty Re: The "do you want us to lose" thread Fri Nov 01 2013, 14:46

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:I guess this just another way of asking if we want to get rid of the manager.
I don't.
It's not really. A lot of people want rid of the manager but don't think it's worth losing a match for.

13The "do you want us to lose" thread Empty Re: The "do you want us to lose" thread Fri Nov 01 2013, 18:32

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's more that I don't care if we lose that bothers me. I don't think that will change whilst Freedman's here.

14The "do you want us to lose" thread Empty Re: The "do you want us to lose" thread Fri Nov 01 2013, 18:44

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Ah it doesn't seem like two minutes ago since I read a similar thread on Megson and Coyle before they got sacked.

I never want us to lose and never will.

15The "do you want us to lose" thread Empty Re: The "do you want us to lose" thread Fri Nov 01 2013, 19:38

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Any so called fan that wants his team to lose, regardless of what the circumstances are, wants a fooking slap! Or they can fook off and support another team. Good riddance! Twisted Evil

16The "do you want us to lose" thread Empty Re: The "do you want us to lose" thread Fri Nov 01 2013, 19:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:Any so called fan that wants his team to lose, regardless of what the circumstances are, wants a fooking slap! Or they can fook off and support another team. Good riddance! Twisted Evil
lol!  Quite right though Culcheth.

We definitely need some points from the next game due to the position we are in.

I would hope and think that even if the manager was being watched closely for getting the sack, then a few points being picked up wouldn't deter them from doing so as it would be like papering over the cracks if you get what I mean.

Unless we did pick up form like we did last season but I can't see that happening again unfortunately.

17The "do you want us to lose" thread Empty Re: The "do you want us to lose" thread Fri Nov 01 2013, 20:02

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How can you want your team to lose?

#shitfanwankers.

18The "do you want us to lose" thread Empty Re: The "do you want us to lose" thread Fri Nov 01 2013, 20:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When I start wanting us to lose I'll pack it in and take up needlework. However shite they are,however much the manager sucks,once they pull on the white shirt you back them for the full 90 minutes. Moan all you like before and after the game but during it,no. Any bastard who wants us to lose should go and stick their dick in a mangle.(Or tits,if you're of the female persuasion,or Michael Bolton.)

19The "do you want us to lose" thread Empty Re: The "do you want us to lose" thread Fri Nov 01 2013, 20:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:Any so called fan that wants his team to lose, regardless of what the circumstances are, wants a fooking slap!
Penthouse Suite
Whittam Towers
Preston Docks
Preston
PR2 2YP

I've given you my address, I'll expect you within the hour to see if you have the balls to slap me.

20The "do you want us to lose" thread Empty Re: The "do you want us to lose" thread Fri Nov 01 2013, 20:44

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I wouldn't want my lot to lose even if it meant the Bastards were relegated as the result of it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum