Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freedman ready to off-load Mears

+2
Culcheth_White
karlypants
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Freedman ready to off-load Mears Empty Freedman ready to off-load Mears Tue Nov 05 2013, 14:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Wanderers boss Dougie Freedman is ready to move out Tyrone Mears - after exiling him from the first-team squad.

Mears has been told to train with the club's academy after falling out of Freedman's plans and he will be sent on loan if any clubs come in.

Experienced Mears has had an injury-hit spell with Wanderers and is out of contract in the summer. But he could be gone sooner as Freedman shows him the door.

Mears missed out on the reserve team defeat by Fulham on Monday night and is unlikely to figure in any serious matches as he is frozen out.

The former Manchester City and Marseille defender is a free agent in the summer but he may be released sooner to get him off the payroll and permanently away from Freedman's group.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Freedman ready to off-load Mears Empty Re: Freedman ready to off-load Mears Tue Nov 05 2013, 14:42

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Wessy pretty much got this right on his post on 1st November.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3Freedman ready to off-load Mears Empty Re: Freedman ready to off-load Mears Wed Nov 06 2013, 06:52

JohannesburgWanderer

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Give Owen Coyle a call.

4Freedman ready to off-load Mears Empty Re: Freedman ready to off-load Mears Wed Nov 06 2013, 07:05

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I feel sorry for Mears. Don't forget, he'd broke his leg before he'd appeared in a Bolton shirt. We've obviously never seen the best of him.

5Freedman ready to off-load Mears Empty Re: Freedman ready to off-load Mears Wed Nov 06 2013, 13:00

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I have to agree that I feel for the lad and wish we'd seen him play a protracted run of games at his best in our shirt. I'd rather try and keep him if he's fully fit but in this case I suppose we have to accept Dougie doesn't think that Mears is what the club needs and if that's the case then I wish the lad well wherever he goes.

6Freedman ready to off-load Mears Empty Re: Freedman ready to off-load Mears Wed Nov 06 2013, 13:12

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

JohannesburgWanderer wrote:Give Owen Coyle a call.
That's right give him to OC since he is the one who brought him to us.

I agree we have probably never seen his best....... he broken leg did him in alrght.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum