Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flashback: Six years ago today

+8
Keegan
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Flashback: Six years ago today - Page 2 Empty Re: Flashback: Six years ago today Fri Nov 08 2013, 23:17

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Soul Kitchen wrote:Tiger
Who knows how it would have worked out? When Jussi left everybody thought he was passed his best, and for us he was, but he's had an Indian Summer at West Ham and good luck to him.
I think most would have taken Habsi for no. 1 after Jussi's injury but it wasn't to be.
After his loan season at Wigan and subsequent signing, Habsi has somewhat fell out of favour, but I personally think he would have been a better option than Bogdan. As I said previously, all history.
Sorry but dont agree mate,Bogdan is a good goalie and in my opinion better than Al Habsi by a mile. Lonergan has played really well on the occasions he has been selected but I remain to be convinced he is better than Bogdan long term. That said if we can keep clean sheets I dont give a flying fuck who is number 1

22Flashback: Six years ago today - Page 2 Empty Re: Flashback: Six years ago today Sat Nov 09 2013, 11:03

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

It was a risk keeping Bogdan, and I believe the club were speculating on his potential. In doing so, they were gambling that his game would improve as he gained more experience. This has happened by and large, but there are still some areas where he lets himself down. Instead of learning in a nice managed environment, he was chucked in at the deep end, and despite the setbacks, he is still improving. Certainly not the finished article, but more than enough for the level we are playing at. We know he makes howlers, but with such a piss poor defence for so many games, his confidence isnt exactly get a boost each week.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum