Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 CBs

+7
observer
Culcheth_White
luckyPeterpiper
Whitesince63
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

213 CBs - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 CBs Tue Nov 12 2013, 07:50

Neither Mills or Ream evee  trained with the kids as far as I'm aware. Middleborough were supposedly interested in Ream but were turned away, and Leeds wouldn't pay what we wanted for Mills.

223 CBs - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 CBs Tue Nov 12 2013, 07:53

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Whitesince63 wrote:I don't think anyone would disagree that stability is preferable and a manager must be given time to build, but you've taken two very special cases in Fergie and Wenger. Obviously the club could see the progress being made in both those cases. We've had Megson and Coyle who were both given time yet all of us could see it wasn't working and they should have gone earlier. I feel the same with Freedman, he's been here long enough now for us to see what he's about and what it's telling me is that he isn't a long term bet for us. Negative football is his mantra and I don't want it. 

As far as getting it right with Mills and Ream, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the same Dougie who tried to get them both out the club and even had them training with the kids in preference for Useless Knight and unfit Wheater until he was forced to play them? Credit where it's due but it wasn't due here and that in a nutshell is Freedman for me and I have zero faith in him.
Agreed,anyone that can try and bring on El Prat in the 95th minute and FAIL isnt upto the job.

233 CBs - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 CBs Tue Nov 12 2013, 08:01

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

bwfc1874 wrote:Neither Mills or Ream evee  trained with the kids as far as I'm aware. Middleborough were supposedly interested in Ream but were turned away, and Leeds wouldn't pay what we wanted for Mills.
And he didn't blank and insult Alonso over his original contract offer, and he didn't insult SKD over his contract and testimonial. Wake up 74 the guys a two faced tosser and not fit for our club. Palace were right to want rid and I don't see them rushing to take him back do you?

243 CBs - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 CBs Tue Nov 12 2013, 08:10

No Whites he didn't do any of the above, you've invented all of that. Unless you can find some sort of evidence why would anyone believe you?

He made a good decision on SKD, there's no room for sentiment when he wasn't up to it. That's the only of your stories that's vaguely true but SKD shouldn't have been insulted not to get an offer when he was past it. The rest is complete nonsense.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum