Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tom Daley

+15
Soul Kitchen
Bolton Nuts
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
gloswhite
Alf Hooker
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
kennster
NickFazer
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
BoltonTillIDie
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Tom Daley - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom Daley Mon Dec 02 2013, 22:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Who the fuck is Tom Daley.
Some queer who lives diving! Very Happy

22Tom Daley - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom Daley Mon Dec 02 2013, 22:43

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:You are either gay or straight. Credit to Tom Daley for having the courage of his convictions and admitting his sexuality. If more famous people in the field of sport did the same it wouldn't be such a big issue.
This. 

Except I wonder how much good it does when people come out like Tom Daley today and it's all anybody's talking about. 

The less relevant it's made to seem, the more comfortable people will be with their sexualities.

23Tom Daley - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom Daley Mon Dec 02 2013, 22:50

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Is he what my mate in florida would call a fag? He makes me chuckle he goes into gay bars and say's they smoke fags in england when i'm out with him, he's a monster trucker and laid out around 10 guy's or whatever they were in Bradenton near sarasota when i was with him he likes to try and get me into fights but i dont fall for it. You dont mess with florida cops and i end up bailing him out with his wife the next day  i love florida and i am the perfect english gent when i'm there.

24Tom Daley - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom Daley Mon Dec 02 2013, 22:52

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

doffcocker wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:You are either gay or straight. Credit to Tom Daley for having the courage of his convictions and admitting his sexuality. If more famous people in the field of sport did the same it wouldn't be such a big issue.
This. 

Except I wonder how much good it does when people come out like Tom Daley today and it's all anybody's talking about. 

The less relevant it's made to seem, the more comfortable people will be with their sexualities.
Dicks are for women only, anything else is wrong.

25Tom Daley - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom Daley Mon Dec 02 2013, 22:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It must be absolutely dreadful to be a high profile figure who has to live their life as a lie just to conform to the typical society stereotype.

Not being a fudger myself I wouldn't wish the chromosome disorder on my worst enemy but having said that we shouldn't attach blame to anyone because we cannot go against what nature ordained. ( Unless you live in the middle east and are a follower of Islam ) Smile

26Tom Daley - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom Daley Mon Dec 02 2013, 22:57

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Put it this you are a male and in front of you is a lovely naked female bending over and next to her is a knobbly kneed hairy arsed ball hanging male and you stick it up the male!! excuse me but there's something very fucking warped about that.::wtf::

27Tom Daley - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom Daley Mon Dec 02 2013, 22:59

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:It must be absolutely dreadful to be a high profile figure who has to live their life as a lie  just to conform to the typical society stereotype.

Not being a fudger myself I wouldn't wish the chromosome disorder on my worst enemy but having said that we shouldn't attach blame to anyone because we cannot go against what nature ordained. ( Unless you live in the middle east and are a follower of Islam ) Smile
Well at least you accept its a disorder RT.

28Tom Daley - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom Daley Tue Dec 03 2013, 00:03

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Put it this you are a male and in front of you is a lovely naked female bending over and next to her is a knobbly kneed hairy arsed ball hanging male and you stick it up the male!! excuse me but there's something very fucking warped about that.::wtf::
I do wonder why women find men attractive...

29Tom Daley - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom Daley Tue Dec 03 2013, 01:42

Bolton Nuts

Admin

are you born gay, straight or bi? Why does anyone have to come out? It won't be many years until people aren't automatically considered straight from birth.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

30Tom Daley - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom Daley Tue Dec 03 2013, 06:33

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Put it this you are a male and in front of you is a lovely naked female bending over and next to her is a knobbly kneed hairy arsed ball hanging male and you stick it up the male!! excuse me but there's something very fucking warped about that.::wtf::
So do I but a lot of attractive women are having girlie sex now or just kissing and cuddling and are not lesbians.

31Tom Daley - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom Daley Tue Dec 03 2013, 06:33

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
So do I but a lot of attractive women are having girlie sex now or just kissing and cuddling and are not lesbians.

32Tom Daley - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom Daley Tue Dec 03 2013, 06:35

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Who the fuck is Tom Daley.
Some queer who lives diving! Very Happy
What like muff diving only on a man:D

33Tom Daley - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom Daley Tue Dec 03 2013, 08:01

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

34Tom Daley - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom Daley Tue Dec 03 2013, 08:29

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
kennster wrote:You could already tell that he was gay when he was 12.
How?
Kennster was grooming him!!

35Tom Daley - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom Daley Tue Dec 03 2013, 08:43

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Live and let live I say. I have enough problems with my rsole bout introducing 'foreign' objects.

36Tom Daley - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom Daley Tue Dec 03 2013, 09:14

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Tom Daley has come out as being gay...
So what? 

He could be worse things. The only reason this is 'big news' is because in 2013, there is still such a massive stigma attached to it.

37Tom Daley - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom Daley Tue Dec 03 2013, 09:44

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So many homophobes on here

38Tom Daley - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom Daley Tue Dec 03 2013, 10:31

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:Tom Daley has come out as being gay...
So what? 

He could be worse things. The only reason this is 'big news' is because in 2013, there is still such a massive stigma attached to it.
Correct, let them get on with it.
Many years ago I had a mate who's Uncle Joe was taboo. I had the pleasure of being in his company with my mate and our wives a few times around town. Funny as fuck and he was never short of banter with anyone.
I say he was taboo because my mates mum and dad used to get annoyed if he was out with Uncle Joe.

39Tom Daley - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom Daley Tue Dec 03 2013, 14:27

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Angry Dad wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:
I love the hypocrisy of homophobes having no problems with two females exchanging bodily fluids.

40Tom Daley - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom Daley Tue Dec 03 2013, 14:34

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Exactly, il be honest, It simply does not bother me. 

one of my best friends is gay, you would never know from looking at him but its just something I never really think about if im honest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next