Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tom Daley

+15
Soul Kitchen
Bolton Nuts
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
gloswhite
Alf Hooker
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
kennster
NickFazer
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
BoltonTillIDie
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Tom Daley - Page 3 Empty Re: Tom Daley Tue Dec 03 2013, 15:06

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

doffcocker wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Put it this you are a male and in front of you is a lovely naked female bending over and next to her is a knobbly kneed hairy arsed ball hanging male and you stick it up the male!! excuse me but there's something very fucking warped about that.::wtf::
I do wonder why women find men attractive...
So do I but a lot of attractive women are having girlie sex now or just kissing and cuddling and are not lesbians.
I love the hypocrisy of homophobes having no problems with two females exchanging bodily fluids.
I can see why good looking women like a bit of girly sex and i can see why men like it. I Dont agree with homosexual practice and i dont like it i find it sick and i am not bothered about the way i feel and i dont care who knows it or what they think.

42Tom Daley - Page 3 Empty Re: Tom Daley Tue Dec 03 2013, 17:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:one of my best friends is gay, you would never know from looking at him but its just something I never really think about if im honest.
Even when he's noshing on your knob?

43Tom Daley - Page 3 Empty Re: Tom Daley Tue Dec 03 2013, 18:11

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Do you remember once upon a time when people left their private life, private?
Ah - the good old days.
:tumbleweed:

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

44Tom Daley - Page 3 Empty Re: Tom Daley Tue Dec 03 2013, 18:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:Do you remember once upon a time when people left their private life, private?
Ah - the good old days.
:tumbleweed:
I totally agree with this, as if we give a shit if he's a poof or not! :biggrin: 

45Tom Daley - Page 3 Empty Re: Tom Daley Tue Dec 03 2013, 18:20

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I agree that a world where people's private life was just that would be great.

But let's not pretend that if everybody kept quiet about their sexuality, it would be a private matter because it wouldn't. The world will always be full of horrible bastards that want to know and pontificate about other people's business.

Just look at AD. For somebody with no interest in cocks, he has a big interest in where the rest of the male population are sticking theirs.

46Tom Daley - Page 3 Empty Re: Tom Daley Tue Dec 03 2013, 18:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

Just look at AD. For somebody with no interest in cocks, he has a big interest in where the rest of the male population are sticking theirs.
AD must be jealous DC! Very Happy

47Tom Daley - Page 3 Empty Re: Tom Daley Tue Dec 03 2013, 18:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I reckon Daley jumped before he was pushed. By coming out himself he kept control of the story and avoided the lurid headlines that would have ensued had a tabloid broken it. Pretty canny if you ask me.

48Tom Daley - Page 3 Empty Re: Tom Daley Tue Dec 03 2013, 18:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I reckon Daley jumped before he was pushed. By coming out himself he kept control of the story and avoided the lurid headlines that would have ensued had a tabloid broken it. Pretty canny if you ask me.
You can't trust celebs, you never know if it really is a load of bullshit and to keep him in the lime light so to speak.

He did say he liked both men and women!

49Tom Daley - Page 3 Empty Re: Tom Daley Tue Dec 03 2013, 18:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Who the fuck is Tom Daley.
Some queer who lives diving! Very Happy
What like muff diving only on a man:D
lol!  I missed this post somehow! Very Happy

50Tom Daley - Page 3 Empty Re: Tom Daley Wed Dec 04 2013, 01:47

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

doffcocker wrote:I agree that a world where people's private life was just that would be great.

But let's not pretend that if everybody kept quiet about their sexuality, it would be a private matter because it wouldn't. The world will always be full of horrible bastards that want to know and pontificate about other people's business.

I'd make it illegal punishable by jail time.

51Tom Daley - Page 3 Empty Re: Tom Daley Wed Dec 04 2013, 01:55

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Good idea ad. Just encourage it.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

52Tom Daley - Page 3 Empty Re: Tom Daley Fri Dec 06 2013, 22:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm a little bit concerned that Tom has revealed that his boyfriend is a thirty nine year old gay activist. Grooming is against the law but when it comes to homosexuality nobody seems to bat an eyelid. If I had a nineteen year old daughter and she informed me that she was in a relationship with a thirty nine year old man, I wouldn't be happy. If Tom is genuinely gay then he would be better off going out with someone his own age. I think he has been exploited and I look forward to reading the sleazy aftermath of this romance in the not too distant future.

53Tom Daley - Page 3 Empty Re: Tom Daley Fri Dec 06 2013, 23:07

Did anyone actually think that he wasn't gay before this announcement?

Seriously.....?

And would it be cynical to draw attention to the fact that his announcement was made on the same day that ITV started running ads for the new series of Splash.....?

Storm in a tea-cup.

A nice bone-china one with flowers on it....surrounded by kittens and pictures of Judy Garland.

54Tom Daley - Page 3 Empty Re: Tom Daley Fri Dec 06 2013, 23:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jesus wept!

55Tom Daley - Page 3 Empty Re: Tom Daley Fri Dec 06 2013, 23:18

The only proper and correct question to ask at this point is, how the fuck did you find that clip, Bonce?

56Tom Daley - Page 3 Empty Re: Tom Daley Fri Dec 06 2013, 23:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just searched 'Tom Daley' on youtube and that popped up. When the whites were looking at a player from the swiss club 'Young boys' a few years ago I made the mistake of putting 'Young boys' in google and you wouldn't believe what came up. (If you'll pardon the phrase).Very Happy

57Tom Daley - Page 3 Empty Re: Tom Daley Fri Dec 06 2013, 23:26

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've nowt against Gays, just as long as they don't come knocking on my door trying to sell me

The Watchtower

58Tom Daley - Page 3 Empty Re: Tom Daley Fri Dec 06 2013, 23:29

That's how they got Gary Glitter, you know....?

Promise me that if we're ever linked to a Chinese player called "Shi Nee Kidz Aahs", you'll wait 'til the report in the Evening News......

59Tom Daley - Page 3 Empty Re: Tom Daley Fri Dec 06 2013, 23:32

Banks of the Croal wrote:I've nowt against Gays, just as long as they don't come knocking on my door trying to sell me

The Watchtower
They're not gay, they're just deluded idiots.

Don't confuse their wholesome good looks and politeness for being gay.

Unless they try and get your keks off at the front door.

That's a big give-away.

60Tom Daley - Page 3 Empty Re: Tom Daley Fri Dec 06 2013, 23:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wigan nearly signed a centre back called Waldo Ponce. This thread could turn ugly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next