Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now we must charge for promotion or face extinction

+8
kennster
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
Culcheth_White
bwfc71
White84
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

Well, that's the first £500k sorted, but what about the other £168m?

Ngog is worth £10m, he used to play for Liverpool you know.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:

Well, that's the first £500k sorted, but what about the other £168m?

Ngog is worth £10m, he used to play for Liverpool you know.

You got the £ and p wrong!  :facepalm: 

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Egg nog could of gone to CSKA Moscow for 4 million and doubled his wages last year.Buttrust us to have the biggest pussy since slack Sylvia on shi final st.In Russia they call you nasty names cos you have a different colour skin RACISTS  but they can call me Tom dales dressing room attendant with Gay tendencies who also engages in sex with his pets for £80-000 a week. But egg nog the selfish twat thought ill fuck the team that I've scored a whopping 12 goals at the time and stay another season not trying not attempting a tackle or jump for a ball and get a Bosman and go to France where I'm from and I'll eat croissants n snails n play for a French team cos I'm a twat( gentle soul spouted his agent is our david) useless fuck who need a farnworth kiss.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Egg nog could of gone to CSKA Moscow for 4 million and doubled his wages last year.Buttrust us to have the biggest pussy since slack Sylvia on shi final st.In Russia they call you nasty names cos you have a different colour skin RACISTS  but they can call me Tom dales dressing room attendant with Gay tendencies who also engages in sex with his pets for £80-000 a week. But egg nog the selfish twat thought ill fuck the team that I've scored a whopping 12 goals at the time and stay another season not trying not attempting a tackle or jump for a ball and get a Bosman and go to France where I'm from and I'll eat croissants n snails n play for a French team cos I'm a twat( gentle soul spouted his agent is our david) useless fuck who need a farnworth kiss.

Do you write for a living?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat don't be so rude.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

Boggersbelief wrote:Nat don't be so rude.

A lack of class generally stems from being dragged up.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He works on my Gypsy site collecting scrap metal , he's no time for literacy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum