Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alonso bum warming the bench greedy twat

+5
terenceanne
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
Culcheth_White
White84
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Great to see I'm to big for Bolton Wanderers ie Michael Ricketts and now Marco Alonso whose glorious career move went down like a £15 brass.Surelyplaying every week on a good contract would have been better in his long term career            But the stupid Spanish greedy twat thought he was going to break in to Fiorentinas side.Some of his performances in the Championship were hardly rock solid left back like Warnock.                                     He got turned left and right by Fulhams winger when we were in the premier(can't think his name blonde haired lad)got beat 3-0.Should be a laugh watching  lol! him get tangled up like spaghetti for Scumderland. lol!  lol!

.....and a happy new year!

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Alonso was never going to start with Fiorentina, with club captain Pasqual playing at left back. I still think Dougie regrets not doing more to keep him though.

"happy new year" White84/Tony 2 strikes by the way!  Laughing

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a load of shite.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Great to see I'm to big for Bolton Wanderers ie Michael Ricketts and now Marco Alonso whose glorious career move went down like a £15 brass.Surelyplaying every week on a good contract would have been better in his long term career            But the stupid Spanish greedy twat thought he was going to break in to Fiorentinas side.Some of his performances in the Championship were hardly rock solid left back like Warnock.                                     He got turned left and right by Fulhams winger when we were in the premier(can't think his name blonde haired lad)got beat 3-0.Should be a laugh watching  lol! him get tangled up like spaghetti for Scumderland. lol!  lol!

I remember it well. Damien Duff ripped him a new arsehole. Can't blame the lad for chasing the money but people forget how the club stood by him when he crashed his car in Spain and his female passenger died. Unfortunately there is no loyalty in football these days.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Only i spit now, the class of 92 for united, six loyal young home grown players that kept he spirit for them.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Only i spit now, the class of 92 for united, six loyal young home grown players that kept he spirit for them.

Beckham, Butt, Neville, Neville, Scholes and Giggs. There were actually seven. Robbie Savage was the one that got away.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Whose tonytwostrikes ?????

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He would have been our leading goalscorer if he stayed with us !!!

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I once sat in front of his mum and dad at a Birmingham away match. This was back when he was still shit and it was hard not to slate him for the slow, foolish full back he was. 

He really improved last season, mainly going forward and we have missed that. I can't imagine it working out at Sunderland where they already have enough defensive problems.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Can't blame the lad for chasing the money but people forget how the club stood by him when he crashed his car in Spain and his female passenger died. Unfortunately there is no loyalty in football these days.

This pisses me off as well.

What's more, he wasn't a cheap signing, and his final few months was the only period where he consistently performed in three years of being at the club.

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Get real you lot, a shit contract under a cretin in a cold rainy Bolton or a pay rise with a top Italian team in the sun. Yeah, we'd all have stayed at Bolton. He's a professional, he does it for money, his only loyalty is to himself and his family. Lot of loyalty Freedman showed him with his insult of an offer given he was one of our better performers.

doffcocker wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
Can't blame the lad for chasing the money but people forget how the club stood by him when he crashed his car in Spain and his female passenger died. Unfortunately there is no loyalty in football these days.

This pisses me off as well.

What's more, he wasn't a cheap signing, and his final few months was the only period where he consistently performed in three years of being at the club.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When Alonso finally came good, his appalling defending improved slightly but his real strength was running forward which pushed the opposition back. I honestly think that we'd be playing a different system if he'd stayed.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He was an improvement on what we currently have, though it isn't saying much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum