Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wolves 2-3 Bolton

+15
Sluffy
Keegan
jayjay23
Bolton Nuts
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Lofty_Love
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Culcheth_White
xmiles
Angry Dad
aaron_bwfc
Quent
Natasha Whittam
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Wolves 2-3 Bolton Empty Wolves 2-3 Bolton Mon Mar 26 2012, 16:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The most important game of the season so far. A victory almost certainly puts Wolves out of the race to stay in the Premier League, defeat puts us back in the thick of it.

I think we will lose. Wolves have been thrashed by everyone in recent weeks, who better to play than BWFC when you need a pick-me-up result. Personally I don't think we'll pick up another point away from home.

2Wolves 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Mon Mar 26 2012, 16:44

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Bolton just don't win these sort of "winnable" games anymore. Love to be proved wrong.

3Wolves 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Mon Mar 26 2012, 17:33

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I think we will beat them, though when I am confident in a bolton win it never seems to happen.

4Wolves 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Mon Mar 26 2012, 18:25

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

wolves are shot, we can win but i think its a draw.

5Wolves 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Mon Mar 26 2012, 18:25

i reckon it'll be a draw. wolves have to get something from the game which should leave them a bit more open at the back. klasnic will score for us.

6Wolves 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Mon Mar 26 2012, 18:40

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

We "should" win given current form but as we all know we are the team to play if you badly need a win, so I think we will lose.

I am also worried that referees who watch MOTD will think we have been too lucky in not having penalties awarded against us and we will be unfairly penalised on Saturday.

7Wolves 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Mon Mar 26 2012, 19:21

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's usually a pretty tight game between us and Wolves, I think we can just nick it, by the odd goal.

I think we'll win 2-1. Mark Davies will come back to haunt them.

8Wolves 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Mon Mar 26 2012, 20:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is one of those games where we should be able to win three league games on the trot. Is it asking too much considering we haven't managed it all season ?

9Wolves 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Tue Mar 27 2012, 12:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think this is one of those games where the first goal takes on disproportionate importance. When Wolves went ahead at the weekend you could see their confidence on the rise. Fortunately, their back 4 is as dubious as ours and as soon as they conceded their heads went down.
They'll be a bit more determined against us as we're directly competing for survival with them, so if we can get an early goal and keep it steady for a while I reckon they might just crumble.
But our lads have to see this game as another cup final and stay focussed right through to the end. I don't care if we play ugly as long as we win this one - and hopefully Manure won't take their foot off the gas against Rovers and Wigan and QPR capitulate. If all that happens, we'll have a bit of breathing space (1 point) - anything else and we're in the shite.

10Wolves 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Tue Mar 27 2012, 13:44

I think confidence will be high - I can see a 3-0 victory.

11Wolves 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Tue Mar 27 2012, 14:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wish I shared your confidence OOO.

12Wolves 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Tue Mar 27 2012, 18:13

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

We will win, Wolves are terrible, truly terrible. If we don't win this I will be massively surprised, first game of the season that im %100 sure we will win. Also I think the QPR game was the most important we have had this season. If we had lost that we would be in relegation with low confidence going in to these crucial last games, that would have been horrendous.

Wolves have been the makers of their own downfall getting rid of Mick. If they had been playing like they have under Conner all season they would be dead a buried by now.

Ive got a feeling N'gog is going to get one here as well (yes I am that optimistic on this game!)

0-2 COYWM

13Wolves 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Wed Mar 28 2012, 20:56

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I've read somewhere that Wolves hatchet man, aka Karl Henry, he may be playing. If so, we had better get prepared for another injured player.

14Wolves 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Wed Mar 28 2012, 20:58

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Culcheth_White wrote:I've read somewhere that Wolves hatchet man, aka Karl Henry, he may be playing. If so, we had better get prepared for another injured player.

That will be Mavies out for the rest of the season then.

15Wolves 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Wed Mar 28 2012, 21:34

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

3 points to Wolves - its one of those games were we come across a struggling team and so we help them out, to the detriment of our own precarious position!

16Wolves 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Thu Mar 29 2012, 08:37

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I still think we will win this one, can't remember ever winning 3 on the bounce under Coyle in the league but I think that will be the case come 5pm Saturday.

17Wolves 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Thu Mar 29 2012, 13:04

Wolves will win this, there's no way Bolton can get lucky two weekends on the trot. Unless it's the same ref.

18Wolves 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Thu Mar 29 2012, 13:53

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:Wolves will win this, there's no way Bolton can get lucky two weekends on the trot. Unless it's the same ref.

So, you have the Scum on Monday evening? lol lol lol Think I will watch just for a laugh - will be better than any ITV or BBC comedy! No doubt after it finishes it will be repeated all the time on GOLD - they day Rovers capitualted to the Championship!

19Wolves 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Thu Mar 29 2012, 13:55

bwfc71 wrote:So, you have the Scum on Monday evening? lol lol lol Think I will watch just for a laugh - will be better than any ITV or BBC comedy! No doubt after it finishes it will be repeated all the time on GOLD - they day Rovers capitualted to the Championship!

Yeah, yeah fat boy....who was the last team to win at Old Trafford in the PL? Rovers 2-1 United.

20Wolves 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Thu Mar 29 2012, 15:15

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:So, you have the Scum on Monday evening? lol lol lol Think I will watch just for a laugh - will be better than any ITV or BBC comedy! No doubt after it finishes it will be repeated all the time on GOLD - they day Rovers capitualted to the Championship!

Yeah, yeah fat boy....who was the last team to win at Old Trafford in the PL? Rovers 2-1 United.
Well it's a done deal then. Presumably after you beat United the rest of the season should be easy. I guess we'll just have to hope QPR come a cropper then. Pray for us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum