Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

He talks a good job.

+9
Boggersbelief
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
MartinBWFC
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
bryan458
scottjames30
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21He talks a good job. - Page 2 Empty Re: He talks a good job. Sat Feb 15 2014, 19:12

I don't like Ian Holloway, but his post match interivew was spot on

"I'm deadly serious when I say you would be bored senseless watching that kind of performance from them (Bolton). If that's how you set out to play when people pay a lot of money to watch I'd be bored senseless.
"The penalty save gave us the lift we needed. We got a couple of things wrong today when we overplayed a bit but the fans were brilliant and didn't get on our backs.
"They had one cross, one diving header and it went in off the post. And then they got a penalty.
"But it was a massive save. Everything is massive for us at this point.
"We're getting fitter and more confident. It's all about scrapping but we scrapped with style today.

22He talks a good job. - Page 2 Empty Re: He talks a good job. Sat Feb 15 2014, 19:40

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

As a manager he's garbage anyone with an ounce of brain can see that and yes he is a tosser coming out with all that shite week after week the terwat is going to take us down,I spelt that deliberately because twat isn't enough. By the way Shitster Nobuler is offended at the tosser bit because he's a fucking Jock and nobula alway's gets the needle when anyone slags the jocks.

23He talks a good job. - Page 2 Empty Re: He talks a good job. Sat Feb 15 2014, 20:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:As a manager he's garbage anyone with an ounce of brain can see that and yes he is a tosser coming out with all that shite week after week the terwat is going to take us down,I spelt that deliberately because twat isn't enough. By the way Shitster Nobuler is offended at the tosser bit because he's a fucking Jock and nobula alway's gets the needle when anyone slags the jocks.

Not really. I think it says more about you if you're judging someone based on their nationality.

24He talks a good job. - Page 2 Empty Re: He talks a good job. Sat Feb 15 2014, 20:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you Scottish Hips?

25He talks a good job. - Page 2 Empty Re: He talks a good job. Sat Feb 15 2014, 20:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think he just lives there

26He talks a good job. - Page 2 Empty Re: He talks a good job. Sat Feb 15 2014, 21:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Are you Scottish Hips?

No, but my whole family is.

27He talks a good job. - Page 2 Empty Re: He talks a good job. Sat Feb 15 2014, 21:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Are you the odd looking sheep of your family Hipster?

28He talks a good job. - Page 2 Empty Re: He talks a good job. Sun Feb 16 2014, 00:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Are you the odd looking sheep of your family Hipster?

Hipster is Mr. Beans girlfriend, that's why he had the avatar of him for ages!!!

29He talks a good job. - Page 2 Empty Re: He talks a good job. Sun Feb 16 2014, 12:15

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:As a manager he's garbage anyone with an ounce of brain can see that and yes he is a tosser coming out with all that shite week after week the terwat is going to take us down,I spelt that deliberately because twat isn't enough. By the way Shitster Nobuler is offended at the tosser bit because he's a fucking Jock and nobula alway's gets the needle when anyone slags the jocks.

Not really. I think it says more about you if you're judging someone based on their nationality.
I'm judging him on his record not his nationality and its true anyone has a pop at the scots you sulk hipster.

30He talks a good job. - Page 2 Empty Re: He talks a good job. Sun Feb 16 2014, 18:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OneFinFreedman wrote:I don't like Ian Holloway, but his post match interivew was spot on

"I'm deadly serious when I say you would be bored senseless watching that kind of performance from them (Bolton). If that's how you set out to play when people pay a lot of money to watch I'd be bored senseless.
"The penalty save gave us the lift we needed. We got a couple of things wrong today when we overplayed a bit but the fans were brilliant and didn't get on our backs.
"They had one cross, one diving header and it went in off the post. And then they got a penalty.
"We're getting fitter and more confident. It's all about scrapping but we scrapped with style today.
This is actually a bigger pile of shite than Freedman is being accused of. Millwall had all the possession and couldn't do anything with it - at home. They're worse than we are if their performance is anything to go by and the table doesn't lie. By all rights they should have lost.

But I don't blame Holloway for saying it. It's his job to support his players in the media - just as it's Freedman's job to support his.
If he'd said anything else he would have been accused of undermining confidence and "losing the dressing room".

I'm sure the Millwall fans are saying what a tosser Holloway is. I mean he can't even beat f****** Bolton - at home.

31He talks a good job. - Page 2 Empty Re: He talks a good job. Sun Feb 16 2014, 19:04

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
OneFinFreedman wrote:I don't like Ian Holloway, but his post match interivew was spot on

This is actually a bigger pile of shite than Freedman is being accused of. Millwall had all the possession and couldn't do anything with it - at home. They're worse than we are if their performance is anything to go by and the table doesn't lie. By all rights they should have lost.

But I don't blame Holloway for saying it. It's his job to support his players in the media - just as it's Freedman's job to support his.
If he'd said anything else he would have been accused of undermining confidence and "losing the dressing room".

I'm sure the Millwall fans are saying what a tosser Holloway is. I mean he can't even beat f****** Bolton - at home.

The damage was done well before Olly got there and based on yesterday the team and supporters are at least behind him which is more than can be said for us. We're heading down, at least they seem to have bottomed. The only thing that would save us is 3 worse teams and right now I can only be pretty sure on two in Barnsley and Yeovil but even that could change. The future's not looking bright and with a difficult March coming up we could easily be bottom three at just the wrong time.

32He talks a good job. - Page 2 Empty Re: He talks a good job. Sun Feb 16 2014, 19:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

The damage was done well before Olly got there and based on yesterday the team and supporters are at least behind him which is more than can be said for us. We're heading down, at least they seem to have bottomed. The only thing that would save us is 3 worse teams and right now I can only be pretty sure on two in Barnsley and Yeovil but even that could change. The future's not looking bright and with a difficult March coming up we could easily be bottom three at just the wrong time.
In our case the damage was done before Dougie got here, but that won't wash forever. We could end up in the bottom three and if the Board are going to blink I reckon that's the time they'll do it. But not after our first  away point of 2014.

33He talks a good job. - Page 2 Empty Re: He talks a good job. Sun Feb 16 2014, 23:49

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Is he a tosser?
If tosser is a wanker, a person who wanks, then yes I would imagine he is.
But aren't we all?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

34He talks a good job. - Page 2 Empty Re: He talks a good job. Mon Feb 17 2014, 09:29

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Biggie wrote:Is he a tosser?
But aren't we all?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yeahright:

35He talks a good job. - Page 2 Empty Re: He talks a good job. Mon Feb 17 2014, 10:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Is he a tosser?
But aren't we all?
No. My body is a temple.

Why bark yourself when you have a dog?

36He talks a good job. - Page 2 Empty Re: He talks a good job. Mon Feb 17 2014, 13:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderlust- Nuts very own Keith Lard! Down boy  Laughing

37He talks a good job. - Page 2 Empty Re: He talks a good job. Mon Feb 17 2014, 15:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote: Wanderlust- Nuts very own Keith Lard! Down boy  Laughing
 Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum