Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How many Bolton fans travelled today

+6
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
Norpig
Boggersbelief
White84
10 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How many Bolton fans travelled today Empty How many Bolton fans travelled today Sat Feb 15 2014, 18:03

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Just seen a picture on news now of what I presume is the away end and it looks like there's less than 20,I went last year in the Cup and the leauge when we missed our usual pen miss at the Den cost Coyle his job.It looks like we didn't take a coach.This is how bad Freedman has left Bolton fans feeling.Its a dear day out to London I went on the train twice,and the weather has been appalling but we are on the brink of relegation,although I don't think we will go down as I think there are 3 teams worse than us.But DF is now the new Coyle.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it was about 500 i think, they all deserve a medal

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I thought that was strange as Bolton usually have a good away following.I just seen an article on Bolton Wanderers news now,where it says Bolton fans turn out in force,then the picture shows about 20 lads surrounded by stewards .Still DF fills me with despair thanks Boggers thought everyone had given up the ghost.591 Brave Souls.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I thought that was strange as Bolton usually have a good away following.I just seen an article on Bolton Wanderers news now,where it says Bolton fans turn out in force,then the picture shows about 20 lads surrounded by stewards .Still DF fills me with despair thanks Boggers thought everyone had given up the ghost.591 Brave Souls.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Top fans.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There was a picture of a few fans that got segregated that spread around on twitter as the "full crowd of 10" so it was bollocks basically.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Radio guy said there was 503 I think. 503 or 591, good fans every one

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy clappers each and every one of 'em.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Happy clappers each and every one of 'em.

Laughing

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Ordered your Watford shirt for next week Nat?
At least they follow the team through thick and thin, happy clappers or not. Utmost respect for them!!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Ordered your Watford shirt for next week Nat?
At least they follow the team through thick and thin, happy clappers or not. Utmost respect for them!!

You respect someone who blindly follows something without question?

You'd have made a great Nazi.

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Ordered your Watford shirt for next week Nat?

You respect someone who blindly follows something without question?

You'd have made a great Nazi.

The quicker people vote with their feet and stop putting money into The coffers the sooner we get rid of both Freedman and more importantly Gartside. The fans were clearly not happy again yesterday booing Freedman and the team after the match. Top fans? Bloody lemmings and idiots more like. There's nothing clever about travelling to watch this tripe when most all of them want a change. Stay away and you'll get it.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

they made their point after the game by booing Freedman but we can't start slagging off our own fans for travelling a long way to support their team - madness  :facepalm:

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:they made their point after the game by booing Freedman but we can't start slagging off our own fans for travelling a long way to support their team - madness  :facepalm:

Listen up Norpig, I'll slag off whoever I like. It's the fools who keep paying to watch this shite that are keeping Freedman and Gartside in a job.

Just imagine no one turned up for the next home match.....how long do you think Dougie & Phil would be in a job?

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Course I respect them. If they want to go down there in their own time and expense to follow their team what is there not to respect?
They're worth ten of any bullshitting tranny any day of the week!!!
They made the decision to go yesterday and whilst I have my own thoughts on the matter I would never hang my star on the opposition as you seem keen to do at the earliest opportunity.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the fans follow the team not the inept management of the club, the fans will be here long after these 2 clowns are shown the door.

I hate going to matches at the moment because of the shocking football and negative tactics, but being a fool i will still go and support my team whatever happens.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

As bad as Bolton have been the Zat Knight captain untouchable for the first 10 matches till he was dropped at Blirmingham and we won and went from 2 points to a bit more safer.Much happier with Wheater n Mills for next season.Regardless of how poor our team is,ITS OUR WANDERERS the thought of cheering City cos they win and have had money pumped in to their Coffers makes me VOMIT.As much as I'm not happy with DF and his 1 up top approach at home when I think we should be playing 2 up top Spearing in front of the back 4 then Ream in midfield with Mavies n CYL n Juke n Beckford up top.Id play White RB n Baptiste LB.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

10/10 last two posts. Your sentiments are exactly what a supporter is all about.
I've said it before, it will get worse before it gets better and then we'll see who the men and the boys are!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum