Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Big British Immigration Row Live

+3
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Big British Immigration Row Live Empty The Big British Immigration Row Live Tue Feb 18 2014, 01:54

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I watched this tonight and I also watched the benefits one that was on a couple weeks ago, and both of them left me needing a lie down.

These aren't debates, they're just mad arguments between a lot of stupid people.

Having said that it was worth tuning in, just to hear Katie Hopkins shout at an audience member, "don't call me names!"

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I watched about 30 minutes but had to turn off after it descended into a Jerry-Springer-lite, scream fest, I genuinely couldn't hear anything. 

Then i spotted Mo Ansar in the crowd and immediately turned off. Clown.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Then i spotted Mo Ansar in the crowd and immediately turned off. Clown.

Were his speakers working?

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well I lasted 3 minutes, that was all I could bear of that odious twat Kelvin MacKenzie. It was either turn the tele off or put my foot through it.

I could quite easily and without regret, spread his fucking nose all o'er his face.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Surprising this- like everyone so far on this thread I started watching but switched over when it became a shouting match.
It shows that when you get a lot of heavily opinionated people on both sides that its pointless having a debate- although its a deadly serious issue

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Watching the highlights on Five now and somebody should put Katie Hopkins out of her misery.

If she honestly doesn't like class or immigrants then why doesn't she move to somewhere like Switzerland, then they can put up with her, or give her those magic pills!

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

"Well I lasted 3 minutes, that was all I could bear of that odious twat Kelvin MacKenzie. It was either turn the tele off or put my foot through it.

I completely agree with you CD, the bloke is a complete and utter scumbag. He's kept a low profile for a while now since his comments about the scousers at Hillsborough shamed him. He thinks enough time has passed now that people may have forgotten about it and he can sneak back into the limelight and earn some cash through being a media bigmouth again. Sad truth is he probably will.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Here's a few deluded thoughts from him that I remember.......

We don't have enough immigrants coming in.

The economy is booming.

The indigenous population are lazy and that's why we need more immigrants.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Copper Dragon wrote:Here's a few deluded thoughts from him that I remember.......

We don't have enough immigrants coming in.

The economy is booming.

The indigenous population are lazy and that's why we need more immigrants.

to be fair he does have a point, to a degree, with the last one. I have known so many lazy gits who expect to be given a job rather than applying and promoting themselves - and then expect an automatic pay rise on an annual basis without actually grafting for it!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum