Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

new to site saying hello

+20
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Culcheth_White
rammywhite
Reebok_Rebel
Norpig
karlypants
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
Sluffy
wanderlust
doffcocker
staceyboo
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 11]

181new to site saying hello  - Page 10 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 00:44

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Just read page six. Looks like i wont be getting a pm.

is shd not a real one?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

182new to site saying hello  - Page 10 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 01:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Aren't you the married one anyway?

Down you horny hound!

183new to site saying hello  - Page 10 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 01:42

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Not officially married but sometimes referred to as the Mrs, The wife, The other half, the cow.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

184new to site saying hello  - Page 10 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 01:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you not married Sluffy?

185new to site saying hello  - Page 10 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 01:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Not officially married but sometimes referred to as the Mrs, The wife, The other half, the cow.
Depends on your mood then? Very Happy

186new to site saying hello  - Page 10 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 02:12

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

karlypants wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:ok, how?  who do you know in the mods to do that????
 :tumbleweed:
Karly and I were having an ale in Ye Olde Man & Scythe when he mentioned it, so I gave it a look. Hope you don't mind? I'd assumed you were drunk and lying in the street somewhere when you took the photo.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

187new to site saying hello  - Page 10 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 09:16

I'm thoroughly confused now......

Did somebody cough to being Stacey last night then edit their comment to retract it?

::wtf::

188new to site saying hello  - Page 10 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 09:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This might of give it away a little, '' how do I upload a pic of myself''.

189new to site saying hello  - Page 10 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 09:32

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

who was it then?

Do I still have a chance of shagging her?

190new to site saying hello  - Page 10 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 10:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Breadman wrote:I'm thoroughly confused now......

Did somebody cough to being Stacey last night then edit their comment to retract it?

::wtf::

No.

I'd said nobody other than Stacey was using that ip address, then had to edit myself when after checking one last time when I found that things had changed.

Two or more 'real' people can post from the same computer / ip address of course - but so to can one person with a multitude of fake accounts.

It gave us all a good laugh yesterday so no harm done.

191new to site saying hello  - Page 10 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 10:25

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Jesus.

I've just thought, I post from my work IPad, my work blackberry, my personal mobile, my laptop, my work laptop  and my work PC...

I must have a shitload of IP addresses to my name...

Obviously just the one username though.

192new to site saying hello  - Page 10 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 10:32

Ah...I see.

So it must have been one of the regulars who been quite earlier, then popped up last night and started posting.......

Hmmm..........

I think I've sussed it.

Cheers, Sluff.

193new to site saying hello  - Page 10 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 10:52

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:Ah...I see.

So it must have been one of the regulars who been quite earlier, then popped up last night and started posting.......

Hmmm..........

I think I've sussed it.

Cheers, Sluff.

WHO!!!!! tell me!

194new to site saying hello  - Page 10 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 11:04

That'd spoil all the fun.

Very Happy

195new to site saying hello  - Page 10 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 11:24

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:That'd spoil all the fun.

Very Happy

It wouldn't.

196new to site saying hello  - Page 10 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 11:26

I'm pulling your leg, mate.

I haven't a clue but if you could be arsed trawling through last night's posts, you might see a pattern that fits.......

197new to site saying hello  - Page 10 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 12:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:
karlypants wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:ok, how?  who do you know in the mods to do that????
 :tumbleweed:
Karly and I were having an ale in Ye Olde Man & Scythe when he mentioned it, so I gave it a look. Hope you don't mind? I'd assumed you were drunk and lying in the street somewhere when you took the photo.
Yes! We were having one of their famous ghost beers, trouble was it kept disappearing every now and then! Very Happy

198new to site saying hello  - Page 10 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 12:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Jesus.

I've just thought, I post from my work IPad, my work blackberry, my personal mobile, my laptop, my work laptop  and my work PC...

I must have a shitload of IP addresses to my name...

Obviously just the one username though.
If you used all those devices on your work internet then they would all have the same IP address that is allocated to your work.

The same for when your using your home broadband, they will all share the same IP address but it will be different than work.

The same goes for when your using mobile internet etc.

Footnote, don't get confused with internal IP addresses! Smile

199new to site saying hello  - Page 10 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 12:48

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Some of the Mods (if not all) are in on it anyway, which doesn't bode well.

From Bolton Hater to Staceyboo.

200new to site saying hello  - Page 10 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 12:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:Some of the Mods (if not all) are in on it anyway, which doesn't bode well.

From Bolton Hater to Staceyboo.
I'm not too sure.

It's very easy for a member to make multiple accounts up though.

I wouldn't have thought any mods would have time to mess around like that.

It could be any one of us to be fair CD Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum