Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

new to site saying hello

+20
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Culcheth_White
rammywhite
Reebok_Rebel
Norpig
karlypants
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
Sluffy
wanderlust
doffcocker
staceyboo
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

201new to site saying hello  - Page 11 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 12:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:Some of the Mods (if not all) are in on it anyway, which doesn't bode well.

From Bolton Hater to Staceyboo.
I'm not too sure.

It's very easy for a member to make multiple accounts up though.

I wouldn't have thought any mods would have time to mess around like that.

It could be any one of us to be fair CD Smile

lol!

202new to site saying hello  - Page 11 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 13:01

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I said 'in on it' Karly, not that they have multiple accounts.

It has the desired effect anyway, and keeps the number of members joining the site ticking over and also having more traffic than Burnden Aces.

Which is what a lot of it is about.

203new to site saying hello  - Page 11 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 13:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:I said 'in on it' Karly, not that they have multiple accounts.

It has the desired effect anyway, and keeps the number of members joining the site ticking over and also having more traffic than Burnden Aces.

Fair point Copper Smile

204new to site saying hello  - Page 11 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 13:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Copper Dragon wrote:Some of the Mods (if not all) are in on it anyway, which doesn't bode well.

From Bolton Hater to Staceyboo.

You're wrong mate.

Stacey had nothing to do with anybody who helps run this site and I've publically denounced BH myself.

I don't really have a big issue with fake accounts if they are done in fun but when they are set up to become offensive - for instance encouraging sex with children - or abusive to people, that's when the problems start.

I'm sure that there are probably a few fake accounts on here still but I'm personally unaware of who are behind them if there are.

Up to you if you want to believe that or not.

Copper Dragon wrote:I said 'in on it' Karly, not that they have multiple accounts.

That's not right either.

It's getting on for two and a half years since my time on BA and most of the key people behind the scenes here have joined us since that time and have no baggage with that site.

As it happens our new member enrolment is very low and we are actively working on a plan to improve that behind the scenes.

BA as also been in existence for far longer than us and as such as had larger public exposure and a much bigger back history of postings, and as such attracts a larger number of visitors than we do.

There's nothing anybody can do to change those facts so it is not something we bother about.  We don't tend to talk about any other sites behind the scenes let alone BA.

What we simply try to do is to come up with ideas between ourselves to improve the site for us all - and they include stuff like our banners, the recent launch of the Nuts mugs and a start of regular written articles.

We simply want to concentrate on doing the best we can for Nuts and not worry at all about other forums out there.  

People vote with their feet so the better we can make Nuts, the more people will want to visit us and hopefully become involved making the site better for us all.

If anyone wants to help us in anyway we'd be delighted to hear from them.  

The idea for the 'mugs' came from the forum - thanks Norpig - so if anyone can think of anything new, or would like to add new banners, articles, or whatever, please do - we would love to hear from you either on the forum or via pm if you prefer.

Hope this fully answers your concerns?

205new to site saying hello  - Page 11 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 13:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brilliant, some Burnley knobber trying to tell the mods how to run their site.

It would help if they moved this wanker on - potential posters will get confused and move on elsewhere thinking it's a dingle site.

206new to site saying hello  - Page 11 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 13:44

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper should get "I'm Bolton Nuts" tattooed on his forehead Smile That'd give us publicity

207new to site saying hello  - Page 11 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 13:45

Or "I'm Bolton Forehead" tattoed on his nuts.

That'd prove his dedication to the site....

208new to site saying hello  - Page 11 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 13:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Copper should get "I'm Bolton Nuts" tattooed on his forehead Smile That'd give us publicity
Copper would probably end up getting his forehead slapped about with that on in Burnley!  Shocked

209new to site saying hello  - Page 11 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 13:54

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote: potential posters will get confused and move on elsewhere thinking it's a dingle site.

So you're expecting a lot of dyslexic, partially sighted, alzheimers suffering Bolton fans to be joining up then?

210new to site saying hello  - Page 11 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 14:01

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:

The concerns were that some of the Mods (red ones not blue) had lost their impartiality in favour of multiple account posters and themselves.

You say that isn't the case, so that'll do then.

211new to site saying hello  - Page 11 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 14:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

The concerns were that some of the Mods (red ones not blue) had lost their impartiality in favour of  multiple account posters and themselves.

You say that isn't the case, so that'll do then.
I wouldn't worry yourself over it mate as we are all here for a bit of fun anyway! Smile

212new to site saying hello  - Page 11 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 14:08

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not worried in the slightest Karly.

The only worry for me today is keeping my keks dry when I trump.

213new to site saying hello  - Page 11 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 14:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:Not worried in the slightest Karly.

The only worry for me today is keeping my keks dry when I trump.
 lol!

214new to site saying hello  - Page 11 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 14:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Someone should do a poll, do you prefer red mods or blue mods.

I think they're all twats.

215new to site saying hello  - Page 11 Empty Re: new to site saying hello Thu Feb 27 2014, 14:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Someone should do a poll, do you prefer red mods or blue mods.

I think they're all twats.
Well it takes one twat to know one I suppose!  :bomb:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum