Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pratley out for rest of season?

+8
scottjames30
karlypants
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
Tigermin
Hip Priest
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
12 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pratley out for rest of season? Empty Pratley out for rest of season? Thu Feb 27 2014, 23:41

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The mirror reports that Pratley is set to be out for months

"Pratley’s season could be over - because a screw snapped in an old shoulder injury. The midfielder ‘popped’ his shoulder at the weekend and hoped he would be fit to carry on but may now need an operation that will rule him out for months."

2Pratley out for rest of season? Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of season? Thu Feb 27 2014, 23:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We've plenty of midfielders to spare. Be reet

3Pratley out for rest of season? Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of season? Thu Feb 27 2014, 23:47

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know we'll be OK, in fact its good as Dougie will be forced to play the better players.  Tigermin will be happy.

4Pratley out for rest of season? Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of season? Fri Feb 28 2014, 00:36

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I don't wish Pratters any harm but the thought that he won't be playing for us again this season cheers me up no end. Sorry.

5Pratley out for rest of season? Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of season? Fri Feb 28 2014, 10:16

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Dont wish the bloke any harm ( well I do really ) but this is absolutely fantastic news if true. ::dance::  ::dance::  ::dance::  ::dance::  ::dance::  ::dance::  :party:  :party:  :party:

6Pratley out for rest of season? Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of season? Fri Feb 28 2014, 10:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin wrote:Dont wish the bloke any harm ( well I do really ) but this is absolutely fantastic news if true. ::dance::  ::dance::  ::dance::  ::dance::  ::dance::  ::dance::  :party:  :party:  :party:

Now how did I know that this little snippet would cheer you up no end! I'll bet the news has made your weekend!  Very Happy 

7Pratley out for rest of season? Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of season? Fri Feb 28 2014, 16:49

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Tigermin wrote:Dont wish the bloke any harm ( well I do really ) but this is absolutely fantastic news if true. ::dance::  ::dance::  ::dance::  ::dance::  ::dance::  ::dance::  :party:  :party:  :party:

Now how did I know that this little snippet would cheer you up no end! I'll bet the news has made your weekend!  Very Happy 
Its made the rest of the season bearable !!!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

8Pratley out for rest of season? Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of season? Fri Feb 28 2014, 18:32

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'm still trying to figure out what he's done off to you off the pitch for you to hate him so much - did he snub you for an autograph once?  Very Happy 

9Pratley out for rest of season? Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of season? Fri Feb 28 2014, 18:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Its made the rest of the season bearable !!!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Just wish for Zat Knight to get injured now! Very Happy

10Pratley out for rest of season? Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of season? Fri Feb 28 2014, 18:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bad news when we're wishing our own players getting injured, bad news.

11Pratley out for rest of season? Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of season? Fri Feb 28 2014, 18:53

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'm thinking Pratley must have put some milk in Tigermin's coffee!

If you know what I mean...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

12Pratley out for rest of season? Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of season? Fri Feb 28 2014, 18:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:I'm thinking Pratley must have put some milk in Tigermin's coffee!

If you know what I mean...
 Shocked

13Pratley out for rest of season? Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of season? Fri Feb 28 2014, 22:08

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Let us just rejoice in the fact the wanker will not be pulling on the shirt for the rest of the season,we may well survive because of that fact !!!

14Pratley out for rest of season? Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of season? Fri Feb 28 2014, 22:21

cairocuz

cairocuz
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Pratley always gives 100 per cent cant understand all the negativity?
why do bwfc fans have to be so critical of there own players?
I remember the dark days of the 4th division when we did have some bad players
lets get behind this lot and stuff the dingles!

15Pratley out for rest of season? Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of season? Fri Feb 28 2014, 23:39

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Tigermin wrote:Let us just rejoice in the fact the wanker will not be pulling on the shirt for the rest of the season,we may well survive because of that fact !!!
Out of Order the lad does his best, stats show last season that with him in the side we won more games, would i pick him before Danns No. But the lad plays for us get off his back.

16Pratley out for rest of season? Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of season? Sat Mar 01 2014, 19:20

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wessy wrote:
Tigermin wrote:Let us just rejoice in the fact the wanker will not be pulling on the shirt for the rest of the season,we may well survive because of that fact !!!
Out of Order the lad does his best, stats show last season that with him in the side we won more games, would i pick him before Danns No. But the lad plays for us get off his back.
I agree with you wessy, he's not the best player in the world by any means but he gives us his all whenever he plays. Personally I don't rate him for quality and think we're better off without him in the starting line up but I'd never question his effort or commitment. If he had the talent to match his work rate he'd be a world beater and I think he's still a useful squad player who could help us from the bench if we needed to make a change.

17Pratley out for rest of season? Empty Re: Pratley out for rest of season? Wed Mar 05 2014, 17:42

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pratley out for rest of season. Official

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum