Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is my mrs mental?

+13
wessy
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Bolton Nuts
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Is my mrs mental?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is my mrs mental? Sun Mar 02 2014, 11:30

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Hmmm. Interesting thoughts from Hipster and Angry Dad. Now i just need to figure out which of you is my girlfriend.

Edit, and Glos.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

22Is my mrs mental?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is my mrs mental? Sun Mar 02 2014, 13:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Everything I get through the post is well thumbed by the time I see it. If the kettle has been on the go it's usually a sign I have mail.Good job you can't steam open emails. Can't see a problem with reading cards that are on open show though.

23Is my mrs mental?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is my mrs mental? Sun Mar 02 2014, 13:08

Angry Dad wrote:
Breadman wrote:Mental as fuck....obviously.

This shit makes AD's bollocks sound normal.

Shoot her in the head twice and bury her in the garden.
Don't fuck with me you cunt.

I have just soiled myself...... :shit:

24Is my mrs mental?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is my mrs mental? Sun Mar 02 2014, 14:30

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

BB, they are open show,........ in a private house. Being family doesn't mean you can do what you like.

25Is my mrs mental?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is my mrs mental? Sun Mar 02 2014, 14:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:BB, they are open show,........ in a private house. Being family doesn't mean you can do what you like.
It does in our house.

26Is my mrs mental?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is my mrs mental? Sun Mar 02 2014, 14:52

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote: Can't see a problem with reading cards that are on open show though.

I agree. They are just Birthday cards ffs. It's not as if they are covered by the official secrets act. If there was anything contentious then they wouldn't be on display on the mantelpiece in the first place.

A private letter is another matter altogether..but a Birthday card?????  scratch 

27Is my mrs mental?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is my mrs mental? Sun Mar 02 2014, 15:48

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

The next comment has been known to start wars... 'Its a matter of principle'. Its her house, her cards, her choice.

28Is my mrs mental?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is my mrs mental? Sun Mar 02 2014, 17:08

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Divorce or kick her in the fanny, and shout out get me a beer you tart.

29Is my mrs mental?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is my mrs mental? Sun Mar 02 2014, 17:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Divorce or kick her in the fanny, and shout out get me a beer you tart.

Are you on the beer this evening, Magoo?

30Is my mrs mental?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is my mrs mental? Sun Mar 02 2014, 17:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:Divorce or kick her in the fanny, and shout out get me a beer you tart.

Are you on the beer this evening, Magoo?
He's probably swimming in it Scott! Very Happy

31Is my mrs mental?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is my mrs mental? Sun Mar 02 2014, 17:23

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Not at the moment Mr Moss, maybe later.

32Is my mrs mental?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is my mrs mental? Sun Mar 02 2014, 17:48

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Pretty normal in our house, in fact it's rude not to take an interest, agree with RT they are just birthday cards.

33Is my mrs mental?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is my mrs mental? Sun Mar 02 2014, 18:12

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I have to be honest and say I side with your Mrs on this mate. If your mum had asked permission first it would be different but to just start flicking through them like that was out of order. I appreciate your mum is showing an interest but it was very impolite to do it in that way. I think I'd be pretty peeved if MY mum started flicking through stuff of Wendy's that way and frankly I'd say something about it. Your mum invaded your wife's privacy in a way I personally believe was unacceptable even though I'm sure there was no real intent to do so. 

I'd quietly have a word with my mum if it happened here and suggest politely that next time she wanted to look at birthday or christmas cards in my house she first did wendy the courtesy of asking because it's NOT her house and she doesn't have the right to poke around in it as if it was.

34Is my mrs mental?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is my mrs mental? Sun Mar 02 2014, 18:28

What a load of bollocks..........

"invaded your wife's privacy"........? Seriously............?

They're fucking birthday cards which were on display, not bank statements she'd found after rooting through some drawers.......

Some of the people on here seem to have strange relationships with their other halves, if they have to start worrying about shit like this.

35Is my mrs mental?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is my mrs mental? Sun Mar 02 2014, 19:12

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

LOL! Biggie's Mrs is a nutter!  Shocked

36Is my mrs mental?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is my mrs mental? Sun Mar 02 2014, 19:19

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Biggie's been quiet for a while now, do you think his misses as read his post's.
he's probably being punished as we speak.  Very Happy

37Is my mrs mental?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is my mrs mental? Sun Mar 02 2014, 19:24

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Mr Magoo wrote:Biggie's been quiet for a while now, do you think his misses as read his post's.
he's probably being punished as we speak.  Very Happy
Maybe Biggie has put his Mrs's birthday cards in the recycling bin and his Mrs has cut him to pieces and stuck him in a skip!

38Is my mrs mental?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is my mrs mental? Sun Mar 02 2014, 19:34

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I reckon she as got the strap on out, and she is giving him a good seeing to.
Biggie now your place.  Very Happy

39Is my mrs mental?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is my mrs mental? Sun Mar 02 2014, 19:56

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I'd quietly have a word with my mum if it happened here and suggest politely that next time she wanted to look at birthday or christmas cards in my house she first did wendy the courtesy of asking because it's NOT her house and she doesn't have the right to poke around in it as if it was.

This is what I would do. I don't agree that it qualifies as poking around and in my opinion, is the same as looking at framed photographs. That said, they are not my cards and I enjoy sex. Sorry, Mom.

Last edited by Keegan on Mon Mar 03 2014, 16:13; edited 1 time in total

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

40Is my mrs mental?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is my mrs mental? Mon Mar 03 2014, 11:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not mental, just touchy and slightly paranoid. Probably down to some deep-seated suspicion she has about your mum or she suspects your mum has an agenda.

She could easily have taken the cards down before your mum arrived if there was something she didn't want your mum to see. But leaving them out all over the shop and then complaining that they were looked at is petty.

In terms of the "mental" stakes, this is low level when you consider just how mental people can get so I wouldn't be worried.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum