Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stuart Holden Comeback Cut Short

+8
scottjames30
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
Triumph
karlypants
rammywhite
luckyPeterpiper
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Stuart Holden Comeback Cut Short - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Holden Comeback Cut Short Wed Mar 05 2014, 18:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Oh, and for the record, people hang on my every word.

Sadly I think most people on here actually do. Your name is mentioned in most threads and it's fucking boring.

I agree, I read them just before bedtime  Sleep 

22Stuart Holden Comeback Cut Short - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Holden Comeback Cut Short Wed Mar 05 2014, 19:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

I agree, I read them just before bedtime  Sleep 

Laughable coming from the sites biggest attention seeker.

23Stuart Holden Comeback Cut Short - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Holden Comeback Cut Short Wed Mar 05 2014, 19:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughable coming from a bloke pretending to be a woman.

You are Mr attention seeker.

24Stuart Holden Comeback Cut Short - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Holden Comeback Cut Short Wed Mar 05 2014, 21:36

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I realise that scott and nat can't live without bantering each other Laughing but can we talk about Stuart Holden for a moment please? Very Happy 
I understand there are conflicting reports coming from different sources. One says Holden has only strained the ligament and usually that means a few weeks out. I think he may have rushed his rehab in a bid to try and get a World Cup place this summer so a mild strain wouldn't surprise me if the report is correct. 

However, apparently the font of all known wisdom other than Nat, Mr Nixon is reputedly saying Holden is expected to be unfit for a long time. I looked on the club site but it doesn't seem to have anything there as to an actual prognosis so does anyone know if a RELIABLE source has made any kind of statement?

25Stuart Holden Comeback Cut Short - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Holden Comeback Cut Short Thu Mar 06 2014, 09:06

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Triumph wrote:
You must thrive on trying to wind people up, do you seriously think anyone cares anymore about the shite you spout? No

Just pointing out that your reaction is silly. Why would you care about a bloke you've never met before getting an injury? The bloke in the apartment below mine broke his arm last week - does that spoil your day?

Oh, and for the record, people hang on my every word.
How do you know I haven't met Stu? You are obviously an intellegent person Nat but you dont do yourself any favours.

26Stuart Holden Comeback Cut Short - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Holden Comeback Cut Short Thu Mar 06 2014, 09:10

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I realise that scott and nat can't live without bantering each other Laughing but can we talk about Stuart Holden for a moment please? Very Happy 
I understand there are conflicting reports coming from different sources. One says Holden has only strained the ligament and usually that means a few weeks out. I think he may have rushed his rehab in a bid to try and get a World Cup place this summer so a mild strain wouldn't surprise me if the report is correct. 

However, apparently the font of all known wisdom other than Nat, Mr Nixon is reputedly saying Holden is expected to be unfit for a long time. I looked on the club site but it doesn't seem to have anything there as to an actual prognosis so does anyone know if a RELIABLE source has made any kind of statement?

But he's been in rehab for a long time- and his leg must have been stress tested under a whole set of circumstances. He only lasted 23 minutes in a game that wasn't particularly a blood and thunder event. If a sedate reserve game sees him off- then I  think realism needs to kick in.
Much as none of us like to admit it, it looks like Stu is finished and we'll not see him in first team colours again

27Stuart Holden Comeback Cut Short - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Holden Comeback Cut Short Thu Mar 06 2014, 11:13

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

rammywhite wrote:
But he's been in rehab for a long time- and his leg must have been stress tested under a whole set of circumstances. He only lasted 23 minutes in a game that wasn't particularly a blood and thunder event. If a sedate reserve game sees him off- then I  think realism needs to kick in.
Much as none of us like to admit it, it looks like Stu is finished and we'll not see him in first team colours again
I have to say that you're probably right but until we hear some definitive statement from the club or the player I'm going to hold onto some hope for the lad. I am prepared for the worst (ie he has to retire) but I'm hoping for the best (ie he rushed to play knowing it was risky 'cos he wanted to go to the World Cup and sprained it a bit)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum