Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley?

+14
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
ROGUEMANNY
scottjames30
luckyPeterpiper
Hip Priest
karlypants
Boggersbelief
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
Copper Dragon
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Blackburn or Burnley?

Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 3 Vote_lcap24%Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 24% [ 4 ]
Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 3 Vote_lcap47%Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 47% [ 8 ]
Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 3 Vote_lcap24%Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 24% [ 4 ]
Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They're all the same Burnley fans, I wish your mate would've stuck the nut on him and broke his nose.

When I lived up there, a bloke I worked with was a Blackburn fan living in Burnley.

He was the son of a local vicar and when the word got out that the family was from Blackburn, the vicarage got bricked repeatedly and they set fire to his dad's car.

Burnley fans - intimidating innocent men of the cloth since 1882.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scottjames30 wrote:They're all the same Burnley fans, I wish your mate would've stuck the nut on him and broke his nose.
I must admit, that my Blackburn mate, could have easily taken the Burnley fan out, but you have to give the Burnley fan credit for being so brave, when there are five other guys around you. That's the only time I have ever met a Burnley fan btw.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:They're all the same Burnley fans, I wish your mate would've stuck the nut on him and broke his nose.
I must admit, that my Blackburn mate, could have easily taken the Burnley fan out, but you have to give the Burnley fan credit for being so brave, when there are five other guys around you. That's the only time I have ever met a Burnley fan btw.
They're scum.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:

Burnley fans - intimidating innocent men of the cloth since 1882.

Make your mind up, either he's innocent or he's a Blackburn fan.  Very Happy 

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well, well, well...It's currently 1-0 to Blackburn at half time!

Bollocks!

1-2 Ings.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It just proves you don't have to have any quality in the side to do well in this league.

good news for our lads going forward.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It just proves you don't have to have any quality in the side to do well in this league.

Bitter post.

It does show what can be achieved with a good manager though.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:It just proves you don't have to have any quality in the side to do well in this league.

Bitter post.

It does show what can be achieved with a good manager though.

Not bitter in the slightest, I don't have any of the animosity toward "local" rivals that many others will for obvious reasons.

I see Burnley as a hard working, well organised squad. QPR are the opposite of that IMO. Team packed with "quality names" and little else.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I don't have any of the animosity toward "local" rivals that many others will for obvious reasons.

You prefer basketball?

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I don't have any of the animosity toward "local" rivals that many others will for obvious reasons.

You prefer basketball?

I thought Jocks were all into Curling.....

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's from bloody Coventry, how many times do I have to say it?

Is that near Aberdeen?

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Good win for the clarets. Uncle Dave happy, my brother Andy, not so much.  Very Happy 

Well, could be worse. Liverpool could have lost and then Wendy would be upset.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Clarets have put some distance between themselves and the four below them. Wigan have a couple of games in hand and could gatecrash the Championship play-offs.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nice avatar Scott.

Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 3 2qvh3dk

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Not a bad weekend so far for Bolton, Burnley and Wigan.

2-0 up at city!

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I don't speak Burnlish. What were they saying?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum