Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man of the Match - Wolves

+5
aaron_bwfc
doffcocker
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Three votes to use

Man of the Match - Wolves Vote_lcap13%Man of the Match - Wolves Vote_rcap 13% [ 5 ]
Man of the Match - Wolves Vote_lcap16%Man of the Match - Wolves Vote_rcap 16% [ 6 ]
Man of the Match - Wolves Vote_lcap0%Man of the Match - Wolves Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Man of the Match - Wolves Vote_lcap3%Man of the Match - Wolves Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Man of the Match - Wolves Vote_lcap11%Man of the Match - Wolves Vote_rcap 11% [ 4 ]
Man of the Match - Wolves Vote_lcap8%Man of the Match - Wolves Vote_rcap 8% [ 3 ]
Man of the Match - Wolves Vote_lcap21%Man of the Match - Wolves Vote_rcap 21% [ 8 ]
Man of the Match - Wolves Vote_lcap5%Man of the Match - Wolves Vote_rcap 5% [ 2 ]
Man of the Match - Wolves Vote_lcap5%Man of the Match - Wolves Vote_rcap 5% [ 2 ]
Man of the Match - Wolves Vote_lcap0%Man of the Match - Wolves Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Man of the Match - Wolves Vote_lcap16%Man of the Match - Wolves Vote_rcap 16% [ 6 ]
Man of the Match - Wolves Vote_lcap2%Man of the Match - Wolves Vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 38

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Man of the Match - Wolves Empty Man of the Match - Wolves Sat Mar 31 2012, 17:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Big, big win - but still the fight to stay up goes on.

Who was our star in todays nailbiter for you then?

(Three votes to use)

Last edited by Sluffy on Sat Mar 31 2012, 18:38; edited 1 time in total

2Man of the Match - Wolves Empty Re: Man of the Match - Wolves Sat Mar 31 2012, 17:55

No real stand out performances, Wheater and Ream did well and Kevin Davies changed the game when he came on and finished like a proper striker.

3Man of the Match - Wolves Empty Re: Man of the Match - Wolves Sat Mar 31 2012, 20:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No one was great.

Mark Davies was awful again. He shouldn't play for BWFC ever again, he really is a useless fecker. Petrov is another useless fecker who is stealing a living. The defence was, once again, a shambles.

Kevin Davies made the difference for me.

4Man of the Match - Wolves Empty Re: Man of the Match - Wolves Sat Mar 31 2012, 20:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The worst player was Klasnic by a mile, the player you usually deride the manager for leaving out.

Mark Davies is a fantastic talent and basically won us the game with a bit of quick thinking.

But he needs to be played behind a striker with no responsibility to tackle back.

Petrov has been excellent recently as well, his crossing is superb and got us the second goal, and scored a great penalty.

5Man of the Match - Wolves Empty Re: Man of the Match - Wolves Sat Mar 31 2012, 20:24

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Klasnic did nothing useful all game, except leaving the pitch to be replaced.

I'd like to see the fans get on his back every once in a while instead of singing his name which is basically telling him it's OK to be a lazy tit.

6Man of the Match - Wolves Empty Re: Man of the Match - Wolves Sat Mar 31 2012, 20:27

doffcocker wrote:Klasnic did nothing useful all game, except leaving the pitch to be replaced.

I'd like to see the fans get on his back every once in a while instead of singing his name which is basically telling him it's OK to be a lazy tit.

He doesn't get heckled because people in the ground know what sort of player he is - if you give him the ball in the penalty area he'll score goals. For 60 minutes we never got close to the Wolves goal.

And he's still our leading scorer. By a mile. And this was his first start for 3 months.

I should add I wasn't at the game today, I was talking in general terms about crowd reaction to Klasnic - before people have a pop at me!

7Man of the Match - Wolves Empty Re: Man of the Match - Wolves Sat Mar 31 2012, 20:42

No I think you're right Passi. He's our leading scorer despite not starting much so he must be doing something right. It was right to take him off today, but on another day he'll win us the match. We seem to have options at last!

8Man of the Match - Wolves Empty Re: Man of the Match - Wolves Sat Mar 31 2012, 20:48

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Bogdan for making some good saves, Petrov for looking our most dangerous threat for most of the game and Coyle for bringing on the subs that changed the game.

9Man of the Match - Wolves Empty Re: Man of the Match - Wolves Sat Mar 31 2012, 20:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

aaron_bwfc wrote:Bogdan for making some good saves...

Aaron you never voted for Bogdan did you???

(joke!)

10Man of the Match - Wolves Empty Re: Man of the Match - Wolves Sat Mar 31 2012, 21:00

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Ha, had a feeling someone would pull me up on that one. Very Happy

still stand by what I said about the wotist on tuesday night though.

11Man of the Match - Wolves Empty Re: Man of the Match - Wolves Sat Mar 31 2012, 21:13

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

You have every right to vote for who you want Aaron.

You (or anyone else) could vote the the three BEST players as the Worst players on the pitch - as a wind up - if you wanted too - it doesn't really matter - it's all a bit of fun - that was the point that Largehat could never seem to grasp.

12Man of the Match - Wolves Empty Re: Man of the Match - Wolves Sat Mar 31 2012, 21:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't agree with Aaron about Bogdan. I thought he had a hard deal after the Chelsea game. He is only young but I certainly think he has a bright future.

Petrov is definitely playing better and I much prefer Ream to Knight. He may not be the tallest central defender but neither is Vermaelen at Arsenal. Ream is quick and his distribution is consistent.

Alonso still has a lot to learn but his goal today will stand him in good stead.

13Man of the Match - Wolves Empty Re: Man of the Match - Wolves Sat Mar 31 2012, 21:24

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Don't get me wrong RT, since the Chelsea fiasco Bogdan has been immense and to take Jussis place at such a young age just shows how good he is now and how good he can be in the future if he continues to improve.

Apart from the mistake which I feel he made against Spurs I have nothing but praise for the young lad, though his decision making coming for balls from corners needs to be improved, which I am sure it will in time.

14Man of the Match - Wolves Empty Re: Man of the Match - Wolves Sat Mar 31 2012, 21:33

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think it was out of the ordinary to question someone voting Bogdan as "moan of the match" after a superb performance, in fact, it helped understand the reason Aaron did.

a bit of inquisitiveness helps debate.

anyway water under the bridge now, and clearly lareghat has left the site.

15Man of the Match - Wolves Empty Re: Man of the Match - Wolves Sat Mar 31 2012, 22:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It takes a while for some posters to realise that some of the comments are clearly tongue in cheek. There is no point in taking any comments personally because very few of actually know each other.

Football will always stir up different emotions in different posters. We all watch the same games but we see things differently.

I rate Klasnic but a lot of posters don't and that is just how it is. It would be very boring if we all agreed with one another. If we did then I would probably call it a day because i would have nowt to comment on..

16Man of the Match - Wolves Empty Re: Man of the Match - Wolves Sat Mar 31 2012, 22:10

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

A part of me makes me wished I had never said anything now if I knew it was going to end in LH leaving us, but it was just my opinion at the end of the day.

17Man of the Match - Wolves Empty Re: Man of the Match - Wolves Sat Mar 31 2012, 22:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Largehat is free to come back whenever he likes. You didn't do anything wrong other than express your opinion.

18Man of the Match - Wolves Empty Re: Man of the Match - Wolves Sat Mar 31 2012, 22:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Lh didn't leave because of anything you did Aaron.

It's certainly not the first time he's left a forum in a huff either.

He's not banned - so if he wants to come back it's down to him.

19Man of the Match - Wolves Empty Re: Man of the Match - Wolves Sun Apr 01 2012, 11:29

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Is it me, or has anyone else noticed how casual Ricketts is sometimes.? I don't know if he's the consumate professional and takes everything in his stride, or has micro lapses, (some call it switching off), but I sometimes think he's just going through the motions. Don't get me wrong, I think he's a good player, but every now and then I wonder what the hell he's doing. If its me, then I shall put it down to the lag on the pc stream Very Happy

20Man of the Match - Wolves Empty Re: Man of the Match - Wolves Sun Apr 01 2012, 11:52

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ricketts is playing out of position. He is a half decent wing back when he plays on the right but Coyle has thrown him in on the left in place of Robbo.

Overall I think we have improved defensively since Ricketts has come back. I also like the fact that he can play at centre-half as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum