Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Dougie Thought - Derby

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Dougie Thought - Derby Empty What Dougie Thought - Derby Wed Mar 12 2014, 12:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2What Dougie Thought - Derby Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Derby Wed Mar 12 2014, 16:03

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Fantastic performance? Really? OK. Mr Freedman I'd like some of whatever you're drinking or smoking please. We were on the back foot all night, had less than forty percent possession and finished the match with NO forward players on the field. It was a dull negative display from start to finish and we were lucky to come away with the point we got. 

Derby were there to be taken. I know they're 3rd but they are in a slump while we were on a high and a roll with the best team we've had all season brimming with confidence after tonking Leeds away so why did you change it? 

Because you are a pratt sir, an umitigated idiot.

3What Dougie Thought - Derby Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Derby Wed Mar 12 2014, 16:25

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

As above, but with bells on it!!!!!

4What Dougie Thought - Derby Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Derby Thu Mar 13 2014, 00:45

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Duggie gets his 0-0 and we defended wonderfully,gloriously,heroically et.etc.etc.
Yawn.zzzzzzzz.

5What Dougie Thought - Derby Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Derby Thu Mar 13 2014, 10:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We were battered and forced on to the back foot by a top team. I guess it was a decent defensive performance but we were very lucky to get away with it.
Wondering if McLaren had watched Dougie's recent set up and worked out that we are vulnerable wide - and whether other teams will follow suit after this.
We'll find out when Dougie picks Juke and Mason again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum