Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Dougie Thought - Derby

+9
bwfc71
Bolton Nuts
Boggersbelief
terenceanne
scottjames30
bryan458
MartinBWFC
Norpig
karlypants
13 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Dougie Thought - Derby Empty What Dougie Thought - Derby Sat Sep 27 2014, 19:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dougie Freedman says he and his side cannot afford to dwell on their home defeat against Derby County and must now look

Chris Martin’s goals either side of half time were the difference as an impressive Derby side left Macron Stadium with all three points.

And speaking after the final whistle, the manager admitted Wanderers’ approach to the game should have been different.

“I’ve got to take some responsibility for the way we decided to set the team up,” he said after the final whistle. “We tried to out-football Derby and that simply didn’t work.”

“That said, we can’t keep making silly individual errors that ultimately end up costing us goals.

“Derby are a very good side and they should be playing in the Premier League after their performances last season. There’s no doubt about it, they’ll be up there come the end of the season.

“They were the better team and deserved their win.

“We understand the frustration right now.

“We still have the fight in us, make no mistake about that. We’ll be right back at it on Monday morning ready to go again in preparation for our game at Fulham on Wednesday.

“The good thing is we’ve got games coming thick and fast. It’s an important period for the club, no doubting that, but it’s an opportunity to pick up a couple of wins and climb up the league table.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2What Dougie Thought - Derby Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Derby Sat Sep 27 2014, 19:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

tried to play football? Who is he kidding? None of them had an ounce of drive and creativity and yet again we can't pass a ball to save our lives. Mills spent the entire match hoofing it upfield to no one in particular.

And if that was the case why didn't he change it at half time? Again he waits until we are 2-0 down before he makes his changes.

3What Dougie Thought - Derby Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Derby Sat Sep 27 2014, 19:31

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:Dougie Freedman says he and his side cannot afford to dwell on their home defeat against Derby County and must now look

Chris Martin’s goals either side of half time were the difference as an impressive Derby side left Macron Stadium with all three points.

And speaking after the final whistle, the manager admitted Wanderers’ approach to the game should have been different.

“I’ve got to take some responsibility for the way we decided to set the team up,” he said after the final whistle. “We tried to out-football Derby and that simply didn’t work.”

“That said, we can’t keep making silly individual errors that ultimately end up costing us goals.

“Derby are a very good side and they should be playing in the Premier League after their performances last season. There’s no doubt about it, they’ll be up there come the end of the season.

“They were the better team and deserved their win.

“We understand the frustration right now.

“We still have the fight in us, make no mistake about that. We’ll be right back at it on Monday morning ready to go again in preparation for our game at Fulham on Wednesday.

“The good thing is we’ve got games coming thick and fast. It’s an important period for the club, no doubting that, but it’s an opportunity to pick up a couple of wins and climb up the league table.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Copy and pasted from previous Freedman post match  interviews, what a deluded man, he probably believes this guff too.

4What Dougie Thought - Derby Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Derby Sat Sep 27 2014, 19:35

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

What a fucking delude prick!!!!!

5What Dougie Thought - Derby Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Derby Sat Sep 27 2014, 19:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freedman is hanging on , hahahahahaha you've got to love him taking the piss.

6What Dougie Thought - Derby Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Derby Sat Sep 27 2014, 20:44

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Out football? These lads couldn't out football the Dog & Partridge over 40 Sunday morning team.

I think we are relegation fodder I'm afraid to say.  There's nowt there either on the field or off it.  To boot I can't see a quick fix.... even a new manager can't make a purse out of a sow's ear.

7What Dougie Thought - Derby Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Derby Sat Sep 27 2014, 20:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dougie. Sacked. Morning

8What Dougie Thought - Derby Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Derby Sat Sep 27 2014, 20:54

No.Fucking.Chance.

We're.Not.That.Lucky.

9What Dougie Thought - Derby Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Derby Sat Sep 27 2014, 21:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

ITK

10What Dougie Thought - Derby Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Derby Sat Sep 27 2014, 21:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Backed again by Gartside!!!

11What Dougie Thought - Derby Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Derby Sat Sep 27 2014, 23:32

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Dougie said in his interview...

I take full responsibility for the result. I set the team up. I got our tactics and approach to the game wrong...

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

12What Dougie Thought - Derby Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Derby Sat Sep 27 2014, 23:36

Biggie wrote:Dougie said in his interview...

I take full responsibility for the result. I set the team up. I got our tactics and approach to the game wrong...

Yeah, we know.

So he's a "self-aware" prick.

Good.

Now fuck off, Douglas!

13What Dougie Thought - Derby Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Derby Sat Sep 27 2014, 23:51

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Like last week - who actually gives a toss, anymore, as to what he thinks about games - as it is clear he doesn't actually think about the game either before or during so why ponder about it afterwards?

14What Dougie Thought - Derby Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Derby Sun Sep 28 2014, 03:30

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Oh dear. Dougie opens his mouth and out comes enough hot air to power a manned flight to the Andromeda Galaxy. And Boggers, there is no chance Dougie will be sacked today mate. PG will simply hold on until his contract is up. And if we have another mini-run like we did last season and the season before he'll probably offer the zombie a new deal in the summer. Sad

15What Dougie Thought - Derby Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Derby Sun Sep 28 2014, 11:17

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

He sounded like a drowning man!

16What Dougie Thought - Derby Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Derby Sun Sep 28 2014, 11:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Unless there's a massive change in fortune, Dougie will be gone after the Fulham game. And while he only has himself to blame for some crap signings, ridiculous tactics, and dodgy man-management skills - the players are the ones on the pitch. And they are a disgrace.

Just because you might not like the manager or his tactics, you still give 100% on the pitch because there are 15,000 people in the ground who are relying on you to make their weekend. And yesterday was another example of players who don't give a shit about Bolton Wanderers Football Club. I'd round the fuckers up and drive them off a cliff.

Twats.

17What Dougie Thought - Derby Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Derby Sun Sep 28 2014, 12:03

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Which players to you think don't give a shit?

18What Dougie Thought - Derby Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Derby Sun Sep 28 2014, 12:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

its not so much they don't give a shit, i think they are petrified to actually play. Looking at the game yesterday how many times did Mills or another defender knock it long? No one is showing for it in midfield and as i said on the match thread they are hiding.

19What Dougie Thought - Derby Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Derby Sun Sep 28 2014, 17:01

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

A good hammering by Fulham should do it. 

Look Doog himself has finally admitted he doesn't have a clue. Nowt against the lad he seems nice enough but it's beyond him.  That's all there is to it.

Phil Out .......and Eddie is a fool..... no businessman on earth would let this go on for all these years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum