Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nut Ultras.

+21
Triumph
gloswhite
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
Keegan
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
MartinBWFC
Copper Dragon
karlypants
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
wanderlust
Sluffy
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 16]

141Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:54 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Breaders,  your a valuable member of the firm, I was terribly busy last night and by the time I heard about this you had already got out. I swear if i would have heard about it earlier, I would have been in attendance.

I will be having a word with Scottie, as my 2IC I left him in charge and this happened. He's a good lad, just needs to keep an eye on his minions a bit better.

Rebel, you were laying an egg weren't you...you big chicken...at least I had a valuable excuse of knobbing someone behind Bargain Booze...

142Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:57 pm

I think I need a "sit down" like they do in The Sopranos, Sluff.

I don't want to be disrespectful to the BNU, but I resent the suggestion that all that hard work me and Bonce put in last night isn't being viewed by other aspects of the leadership as "proper hooliganism."

And they still owe me for the massive cake tins / tin baths that I had to buy.

No, I'm not suggesting a split from the BNU at this stage, but I have some serious questions which need answers...........

Where are we going as a mob?

What are our hooligan KPI's?

What's our Mission Statement?

Have we got "Investors in People" accrediatation and if not, what are we doing to try and achieve it?

That kind of stuff.

143Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:59 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I tried to help bread but bonce was naked trying to hump my leg, i couldnt move.

144Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:07 pm

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Here are the answers to your questions...  

Where are we going as a mob? - Right to the top my friend. Under my fair but hard management style and Scott as my 2IC and 'enforcer' plus the utilization of all available media resources, we can be bigger than the GSE before the season is completed.

What are our hooligan KPI's? - Our KPI's will be measured retrospectively, based chiefly on the number of injuries we inflict on rival firms, This information will be combined with numbers of both firms and a percentage figure should emerge. I aim to have a Key Performance Indicator quotient of around 75% by the end of the season.

What's our Mission Statement? - BNU - "we are going to fuck you up, We fear no firm"

Have we got "Investors in People" accreditation and if not, what are we doing to try and achieve it? - Great concept, but im afraid our activities would be considered 'legally dubious' at best, Thus IIP would not consider us for accreditation. plus remuneration is not forthcoming as we are more of a 'band of brothers' than an actual company with the credentials that are a basic prerequisite for IIP accreditation.

Last edited by Reebok_Rebel on Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

145Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:09 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know where the Donkey lashers will Be tonight; we'll hide behind Scotts bar, then when i say charge we will give it to them that hard, Magoo will think that its his birthday.

I want to hear your war screams.

146Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:10 pm

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:I know where the Donkey lashers will Be tonight; we'll hide behind Scotts bar, then when i say charge we will give it to them that hard, Magoo will think that its his birthday.

I want to hear your war screams.

Good Idea scott.

you do know that the 2 'top boys' have to lead the fight - you ready for this? we have to have each others backs.

147Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:12 pm

Fair enough.

Count me (still) in.

For now...........

But can we please have some SMART objectives for tonight's rumble?

If I'm being assessed on it and it counts towards my end of fighting-season review score, I want my objectives laid out in black and white.

Just like any Newcastle fans we come across!!!

Up the BUM!!!

148Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:13 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Have we got "Investors in People" accreditation and if not, what are we doing to try and achieve it? - Great concept, but im afraid our activities would be considered 'legally dubious' at best, Thus IIP would not consider us for accreditation.

Can't see why not. Everyone is consulted, gets to have their input and it's documented. All we need to do is send off a couple of squaddies for some tactical firearms training and they'll be queuing up to give us a certificate for around 700 quid.
From there it's ISO 9001:2008 and the world's our lobster.

149Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:14 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

What trade union do we need to be affiliated too?

And as anyone received a contract from the BNU yet?

Who is our shop steward?

150Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:16 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Too right, im going to shock them , by running at them with a 15 inch dildo and smacking the biggest member right across the cheeks, they'll be in too much shock to do anything, thats when You come in.

151Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:17 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Too right, im going to shock them , by running at them with a 15 inch dildo and smacking the biggest member right across the cheeks, they'll be in too much shock to do anything, thats when You come in.
 :rofl:

152Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:26 pm

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Good Lad.

I've counted the numbers, and we should have a good turnout tonight.

Cuckoo boys are bringing about 300 as well, should be a good night.

153Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:33 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:gun: 
Long live the Ultras!!

154Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:50 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I tried to help bread but bonce was naked trying to hump my leg, i couldnt move.
I resent this slur. We need to take torches this time.

155Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:04 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I tried to help bread but bonce was naked trying to hump my leg, i couldnt move.
I resent this slur. We need to take torches this time.

Head torches will do, good thinking.

156Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:26 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Looks like these faggots are all asleep tonight.  :lazy:

157Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:42 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We never sleep Magoo. We are like shadows in the night.

158Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:47 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We take it in turns to stay awake, you never know when the enemy may attack.

159Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:21 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:We take it in turns to stay awake, you never know when the gay faggot enemy may attack your arse.
 affraid  affraid

160Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:03 pm

I'm not asleep.

I'm sat on the far side of your (frankly shit) wall, watching your every move.

We have received intelligence which suggests your loyalty to the cause is questionable, so I've been tasked with keeping an eye on you on behalf of the Bolton Ultra Massive.

Up the BUM !!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum