Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nut Ultras.

+21
Triumph
gloswhite
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
Keegan
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
MartinBWFC
Copper Dragon
karlypants
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
wanderlust
Sluffy
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 16]

201Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sun Mar 30 2014, 00:57

Yeah, cheers lads..........

I wound up hiding behind a freezer, throwing fish fingers at the Wigan pricks and to completely round off my humiliation, a small child (female - about 6 yrs old) laughed at me and asked her mother: "Why's that fat man lying on the floor crying, Mummy? He smells like poo."

Our Firm needs a shake-up.

I blame Rebel.....

We need a coup.

I'm backing Bonce. He's like that Nick Clegg - Nice hair and not totally stupid.

But just enough stupid for us to control him. Like what Cameron does.....

Up the BUM!

202Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sun Mar 30 2014, 05:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm being set up as a puppet dictator. Mad

203Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sun Mar 30 2014, 09:02

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Well done boys, all Nutters are proud of you. Not everyone could have done what you did, (no, really !)  Not sure what medals your organisation has, or who will arrange the presentation ceremony, but something needs to be done to show our appreciation of some serious tactical thinking, and bravery beyond the call of duty. You're all my heroes of the day.

204Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sun Mar 30 2014, 09:08

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Mr Magoo wrote:Oy Glos, are you part of the Ultra's, if not you should join up, I hear they need some more sandbag's. ::FU::

Magoo, I cant be an ultra, they're too fast, and fleet of foot for me, but I'm sure they could do with your help, possibly as an agent provocateur. You could be OIC for the Devon outpost. Maybe you could reinforce your wall with some of my sandbags  Very Happy

205Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sun Mar 30 2014, 10:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i could have done with the Ultras being around the train station yesterday, a load of pie eaters (mostly kids to be honest) came down the steps behind the car park looking for a ruck. The Police piled in and coshed a few over the head. I also had to wait until 6.30 for a train as they let all the Wigan fans go first, i was well pissed off!

206Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sun Mar 30 2014, 11:59

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i could have done with the Ultras being around the train station yesterday, a load of pie eaters (mostly kids to be honest) came down the steps behind the car park looking for a ruck. The Police piled in and coshed a few over the head. I also had to wait until 6.30 for a train as they let all the Wigan fans go first, i was well pissed off!

The Wigan massive tried to storm Scotts and Harvesters after the game. They were soon repelled.

207Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sun Mar 30 2014, 16:01

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I can arrange medals for the Ultras but you all will need to start wearing clothes again. Medals don't pin onto goose fat very well.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

208Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sun Mar 30 2014, 16:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:I can arrange medals for the Ultras but you all will need to start wearing clothes again. Medals don't pin onto goose fat very well.
Goose fat has been a poor choice,it's quite thick and leaves a stain round the bath. I'm looking at the 'Crisp 'N' Dry' option for future sorties. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

209Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sun Mar 30 2014, 16:53

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We should have a Ultra soldier of the year.

Ultras, ultra of the year.

Most improved Ultra.

And best turned out Ultra.

Will you sort some trophies out!!!

210Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31 2014, 01:47

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

We'll discuss the details by PM. Stay tuned and remember, Up the Bolton Ultras Massive!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

211Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31 2014, 08:57

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Can I be excused please my Mum wont let me attend.

212Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31 2014, 10:05

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Where were you all when it went off at Scott's with Wigan?

213Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31 2014, 10:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I want new members signed up ASAP, offer them free BT sports or something, for six months.

214Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31 2014, 11:47

I can't speak for anyone else, but I was in ASDA fighting a one-man rearguard action against their top boys.

They sent their kids to Scotts as a diversion and you lot fell for it.

I am frankly disappointed with the leadership of this crew and I am calling for change.

If things carry on as they are, I shall have to consider forming a break-away mob with Magoo.

Sort it out.

215Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31 2014, 12:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you go with Magoo it will go tits up, he'd be attacking his own firm thinking they were the ICF.

216Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31 2014, 12:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can see a factional split coming. Could get ugly.

217Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31 2014, 16:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

you boys have been busy, a friend of mine told me today he was at Bolton train station after the match and it kicked off there as well! Up the BUM!

218Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31 2014, 16:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:you boys have been busy, a friend of mine told me today he was at Bolton train station after the match and it kicked off there as well! Up the BUM!
That will have been the humanoid robots developed by Scott in his underground lab. They are disposable. He can't build any more for a while cos we've got to club together to pay for the CD's Bread wrecked in ASDA.

219Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31 2014, 16:39

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I was in ASDA when I heard it was kicking off big style in Marks & Spencers. By the time I'd rushed over to the hardware section to get tooled up, negotiated the self-service checkout and got next door it had all blown over.

220Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 11 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31 2014, 16:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't say anything about the lab, bonce.

Top Secret.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum