Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should OAP's have to retake the driving test.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I saw that 65% of people asked in a poll said yes but I don't agree at all I think it's fine as it is most old folk know  when it's time to give up and they are a lot safer than these young wankers on the road or the ignorant bastards that think they own the road. My pet hate is taxi drivers.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I agree, but you have to get permission from the doctor to continue driving when you're 70 anyway.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

An old bloke drove straight through a shop window a couple of months ago, his car went straight through the window, mounted the curb and smash, half his car was in the shop, the other half on the precinct.

He pressed his accelerator instead of his break, at some traffic lights.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

We've all made silly mistakes, but he should be banned, not for his mistake, but for having slow reactions and not being able to respond in an emergency.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Easy target, need to look at the young knob heads that think they know it all.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why not look at both? 

Just an anecdote but I'm cut up a lot more by elderly drivers than I am by young ones.

elderly drivers seem to have no idea how roundabouts work either in my experience.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:An old bloke drove straight through a shop window a couple of months ago, his car went straight through the window, mounted the curb and smash, half his car was in the shop, the other half on the precinct.

He pressed his accelerator instead of his break, at some traffic lights.
Did he have his 70's platforms on Scott.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Why not look at both? 

Just an anecdote but I'm cut up a lot more by elderly drivers than I am by young ones.

elderly drivers seem to have no idea how roundabouts work either in my experience.
Did they not have roundabouts 40 odd years ago ??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum