Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Swansea target Bolton's Mark Davies as they look to buy British

+2
Reebok_Rebel
karlypants
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Swansea City will launch a £3million raid for Bolton Wanderers midfielder Mark Davies once their  Premier League survival is assured.

The Swans want to add more British players to their squad after buying predominantly Spanish players under former manager Michael Laudrup, who was sacked earlier this season.

Swansea are currently six points above the relegation zone under interim manager Garry Monk with three matches remaining.

With debts of around £150million, Championship club Bolton have to cut their wage bill this summer and 26-year-old Davies is regarded as one of their sellable assets.

Their former England under-21 striker Marvin Sordell is also wanted by Championship club Brentford on a season-long loan with both clubs agreeing to split the player’s wages.

Sordell is currently on loan at Charlton and scored a hat-trick in their last game at Sheffield Wednesday on Easter Monday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

3 Million. Bet gartys rubbing his hands together at that.

Dougie will be pissed off though, he wont see a fucking penny, we would spend that on Juke...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha, fucking Swansea. Where shit Bolton players go to die.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we can get 3 million he will go, i would rather he stay as when fit (i know i know) he is one of our best players.

As for Sordell, just sell him! Another loan means we are still paying him something and at this rate he will be able to leave on a free.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You would think Swansea would give us the swerve after the Ngog transfer.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rip off the arm.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum