Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will Sordell ever play for Bolton this season

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Our Bluechip january buy from the Cahill money a much needed young pacy striker.N,gog 2 goals BKD not many more Klasnic looks disinterested.So when you go down 1-0 who would you bring on A,N,Gog B,Klasnic C Sordell the answer id say around the Bolton Wanderers supporting fraternity would be C.Sordell.Even if he does sweet FA its still as much as A or B.Can Coyle come out and tell us why Sordell has featured for only 20 minutes v Norwich or maybe it was 15.Why buy a young lad who could score a goal or two.As Toyah said (for all u golden oldies) ITS A MYSTERY.Evil or Very Mad

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Probably against Stoke last day of the season when we're confirmed relegated.

has to go down as a shocking signing.

feel really sorry for the lad watching players he knows he can outplay getting his minutes.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It would have been stupid of us to keep the Cahill money in the bank until the summer when we had longer than a matter of hours to weigh up our options.

Of course, £4m on literally anybody is better than nothing on nobody. Isn' it?

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Probably against Stoke last day of the season when we're confirmed relegated.

has to go down as a shocking signing.

feel really sorry for the lad watching players he knows he can outplay getting his minutes.

Not so much a shocking signing as a typical Coyle mystery. He signs players and either puts them straight in like Ream or they never get a chance like Sordell. I don't go to the training sessions so maybe Sordell is total crap and Coyle is regretting buying him, but most of us would have brought him on to play with Kavies in the second half today. Coyle as ever makes decisions none of us understand and tomorrow we will be praying for Blackburn and QPR to screw up.

Contrary to what Coyle says it is not in our own hands. It should be but with his management skills we are totally reliant on other teams being even worse than us.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The thing that annoys me is that he is a unkown player with pace, he may not be ready but I just want him to be given a chance just so we know what he is all about.

Don't expect him to keep us up single handedly but he is the only striker with pace we have so surely we can use that to some affect.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Let's not forget, Coyle had to ring his mate Malky Mackay on deadline day to find out if Sordell was any good. Coyle knew very little about him when he was signed.

I think he just had the Cahill money burning a hole in his pocket.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Surely he had been scouted though before a bid was made? To know if he is ready for th premier league.

I find it very poor management if he has just phoned someone up and asked if he is anygood or not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum