Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dougie Freedman is set to announce second signing after Leicester City player Neil Danns

+8
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Reebok_Rebel
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Soul Kitchen
Hipster_Nebula
karlypants
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So he's signing the same players we had that didn't even reach the top half of the table last season?

Freedman out.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In dougie we trust

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He'll be trying to sign that Juke next.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Trotter and Pratley in midfield , holy shit !!!!  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  :Overreact:  :Overreact:  :Overreact:

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:If I was going to sign someone from Millwall it would be Feeney - he was excellent in his short stay with us.
Thing is that Feeney would suit Dougie's system. Dougie made a reputation out of bringing on pacy wide men (Zaha and Bolassie) - guess he reckons Hall will step up to that level, but apart from a few moments, haven't really seen it as yet.
Can't decide if the Dyer rumour only came about because he's "Dougie's type of player" or because Dougie was genuinely interested as he couldn't get Feeney.

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

We all knew it was coming but that doesn't reduce the awful sense of depression that Duggie thinks this bloke has something to offer. The thoughts of a midfield containing the likes of Trotter and Pratley next season is too dreadful to contemplate. Can't help feeling that with any sort of reasonable manager we could cobble together a team capable of having a bit of a go next season. Duggie is taking this club nowhere fast, relegation fight nailed on in my opinion with plenty of dull,dreary, frustrating Saturday afternoons to endure along the way.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hip Priest wrote:We all knew it was coming but that doesn't reduce the awful sense of depression that Duggie thinks this bloke has something to offer. The thoughts of a midfield containing the likes of Trotter and Pratley next season is too dreadful to contemplate. Can't help feeling that with any sort of reasonable manager we could cobble together a team capable of having a bit of a go next season. Duggie is taking this club nowhere fast, relegation fight nailed on in my opinion with plenty of dull,dreary, frustrating Saturday afternoons to endure along the way.
That cheered me up.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Trotts and Pratts both good two way players. 

throw someone creative in the mix and it's looking good.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Trotts and Pratts both good two way players. 

throw someone creative in the mix and it's looking good.

If Mavies and Holden can co-ordinate their injuries so that one or the other is available at any time we'd be sorted.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Trotter and Pratley both play together in midfield next season i may have to return my season ticket in protest, both are extremely average and that's me trying to be nice about them.

good two way players? only if its up and out of the club.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:So he's signing the same players we had that didn't even reach the top half of the table last season?

Freedman out.
Check the results since Danns and Trotter started playing for us. If that was the season we'd be top or thereabouts.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Funny how the two posters who like Pratley and Trotter are the two that haven't been to the Reebok in years (if ever).

It's easy to support a club from your front room.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Funny how the two posters who like Pratley and Trotter are the two that haven't been to the Reebok in years (if ever).

It's easy to support a club from your front room.
Name and shame them!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You should know "nat" 

that line is extremely boring, If you don't value my opinion block my posts. 

I'm not allowed to question your attendance, I was asked to leave the forum when i did.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I'm not allowed to question your attendance, I was asked to leave the forum when i did.

You made that up.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:You should know "nat" 

that line is extremely boring, If you don't value my opinion block my posts. 

That's unfair. I wasn't asked to leave the forum when I pointed out that there is no evidence whatsoever that "Nat" has ever been to a footie match, let alone the Reebok. Certainly doesn't write as though she'd ever seen real football live.
I suspect there are some double standards in the moderation of this forum.
Justice for the Aberdeen 1!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

You made that up.

I didn't. Still got the PM.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I didn't. Still got the PM.

Bullshit. Post it on here.

Don't worry about retribution, I own the mods.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Go on Hips, you're a Hipster, don't worry about the freak that nature throws up now and again.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Back to Pratley and Trotter combination in midfield !
If if if there was ever a better reason or reasons not to watch any games next season it would be the prospect of those two appearing in the same midfield together. ! One runs around like a headless chicken and cant tackle,read a game or close down the opposition and the other one is slower doing the same. If our great leader thinks Trotter and Pratley are worth paying a wage then his professed understanding of good players etc etc is so full of shitI could throw up. When these two play together next season then just cart me off to the nearest Aand E department as I will be having a coronary !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum