Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have you ever had a relationship at work?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I've been flirting with a woman at work for the past year or so. She's very attractive but she's married so I've not pushed it too far. However, she has now made it quite clear that she wants to bump private parts, and as soon as possible.

She's not my direct boss, but she is a manager and could make or break my carrer if she so chooses (although I have no reason to suspect she would). I'm quite a boring person to be honest and have never been close to an office romance. Anyone any experience, good or bad, of an office relationship?

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Run for the hills, don't even chance it. It will only end in tears - yours!

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Don't fuck the payroll. It's as simple as that.

I did photocopy my knob at an office party once though.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:Don't fuck the payroll. It's as simple as that.

Bullshit.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is a really out of character post for you Owen Owen Owen, I'm starting to worry about your character now you've said you want to "bump parts" with a married woman.

absolutely vulgar.

Hipster_Nebula wrote:This is a really out of character post for you Owen Owen Owen, I'm starting to worry about your character now you've said you want to "bump parts" with a married woman.

absolutely vulgar.

I can assure you this is totally out of character for my whole life, I'm not exactly great with the ladies.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Really disappointed in you.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:Don't fuck the payroll. It's as simple as that.

Bullshit.

Nope, I don't see what is so far fetched about it that you would say that. Other people were photocopying the cracks of their arses.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Largehat don't lie about photocopying your nob you wanker.

If you're going to make up a story make it something credible like you had a Jacuzzi with Eddie Howe and he told you he wants the Bolton Job.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster, I could argue the toss with you, but I'm busy ordering the staff around my £5m quayside penthouse, so bugger off.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:
Nope, I don't see what is so far fetched about it that you would say that. Other people were photocopying the cracks of their arses.

I don't doubt you tried to photocopy your knob, I just don't believe it was big enough to reach onto the photocopying bit.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

I don't doubt you tried to photocopy your knob, I just don't believe it was big enough to reach onto the photocopying bit.

I had to stand on a chair.

i went out with a chap from work for 6 months. no problem while we were dating, but it was awkward afterwards. i'd advise against it OOO.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Shag her rotten. In the afterglow, casually mention the promotion you've been after. If she wavers, photocopy your knob and send it to her in the mail.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum