Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where is everybody.....?

+9
scottjames30
bwfc71
gloswhite
Bolton Nuts
Keegan
karlypants
boltonbonce
Sluffy
Mr Magoo
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Where is everybody.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everybody.....? Mon May 19 2014, 09:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was in Bolton and Manchester over the weekend. Love my family.

22Where is everybody.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everybody.....? Wed May 21 2014, 01:07

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc71 wrote: I was out both Friday and Saturday, plus been ever so slightly busy over last couple or so weeks!

Loads of drugs and booze?

Don't do drugs apart from cocoa and caffeine, as well as alcohol!

Plus don't drink that much nowadays - normally its about 4 or 5 pints and that's it!

23Where is everybody.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everybody.....? Wed May 21 2014, 16:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The only thing I overindulge in now is Kendal mint cake. Can't get enough of it. Or cough candy. Discovered a site called 'The Gobstopper' and I'm rapidly firing in orders for some old favourites,Aniseed balls,Blackjacks,Chomp,Fry's chocolate cream to name but a few. I'm fearing a dental disaster.Where is everybody.....? - Page 2 Popcorn

24Where is everybody.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everybody.....? Wed May 21 2014, 16:46

My wife came home from Bolton the other week with a small bag of those pink shrimp toffees you used to get as a kid, because we'd been talking about them and I'd said I hadn't seen any for years.

It cost her £1.80 for a bag containing 16 sweets which, in my day, were classed as penny chews.

How's that for inflation?

25Where is everybody.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everybody.....? Wed May 21 2014, 16:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They sell shrimps Bread,£1.99 for a 200g bag. £38 for a 3 litre jar if you're hard core.

26Where is everybody.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everybody.....? Wed May 21 2014, 17:19

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:The only thing I overindulge in now is Kendal mint cake. Can't get enough of it. Or cough candy. Discovered a site called 'The Gobstopper' and I'm rapidly firing in orders for some old favourites,Aniseed balls,Blackjacks,Chomp,Fry's chocolate cream to name but a few. I'm fearing a dental disaster.Where is everybody.....? - Page 2 Popcorn

You're heading for  a fecking heart attack. Cut out all  off that shit now or your heart will explode

27Where is everybody.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everybody.....? Wed May 21 2014, 17:21

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:The only thing I overindulge in now is Kendal mint cake. Can't get enough of it. Or cough candy. Discovered a site called 'The Gobstopper' and I'm rapidly firing in orders for some old favourites,Aniseed balls,Blackjacks,Chomp,Fry's chocolate cream to name but a few. I'm fearing a dental disaster.Where is everybody.....? - Page 2 Popcorn

You should visit "Ye Olde Sweet Shop" on St Anne's Square in Manchester - talk about a melody of old favourites in jars and ready to be measured in weight!

28Where is everybody.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everybody.....? Wed May 21 2014, 17:24

Cheers, Bonce, I'll check it out.

And ignore Rammy, he's just jealous cos he's no teeth left and he can't eat toffees anymore!

Now then, where can I find a block of that Jamaica Rum & Raisin chocolate that they used to do in the 70s that everybody thought was dead posh....?

29Where is everybody.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everybody.....? Wed May 21 2014, 17:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

You should visit "Ye Olde Sweet Shop" on St Anne's Square in Manchester - talk about a melody of old favourites in jars and ready to be measured in weight!

There is one in Lancaster as well. They even do Acid Drops. I've sent a jar down to Nige at UKIP HQ.  I like the shrimps and the bananas but they are full of colourings and sweeteners and too many bloody E numbers.

30Where is everybody.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everybody.....? Wed May 21 2014, 17:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

I'll check it out.Where is everybody.....? - Page 2 S8403

31Where is everybody.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everybody.....? Wed May 21 2014, 17:30

We've actually got one in Bolton.

That's where the wife bought the shrimps.

http://www.yeoldetoffeeshoppe.com/

32Where is everybody.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everybody.....? Wed May 21 2014, 17:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone know if you can still get 'Spangles'?

33Where is everybody.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everybody.....? Wed May 21 2014, 17:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I used to like nougat but you rarely see it in shops nowadays.

34Where is everybody.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everybody.....? Wed May 21 2014, 17:38

boltonbonce wrote:Anyone know if you can still get 'Spangles'?
Sadly they were completely wiped out during the Great Confectionery War of '82.

They eventually succumbed to a sustained and vigorous attack on their position by a company of Chewits and a detachment of the Texan Bar Cavalry.

It was a right sticky mess.....

35Where is everybody.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everybody.....? Wed May 21 2014, 20:04

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:Cheers, Bonce, I'll check it out.

And ignore Rammy, he's just jealous cos he's no teeth left and he can't eat toffees anymore!

Now then, where can I find a block of that Jamaica Rum & Raisin chocolate that they used to do in the 70s that everybody thought was dead posh....?

Fecking liar- I've got about 28 of my own left - only a few plastic ones. and I'm chewing a Cadbury's chocolate éclair while I'm sending this. Everything in moderation ,chaps!!

36Where is everybody.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everybody.....? Wed May 21 2014, 20:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Those eclairs are right bastards. Once they stick to yer teeth it's a right job gettin em off. I'm going for the spearmint chew option. Followed by a Turkish Delight.

37Where is everybody.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everybody.....? Wed May 21 2014, 20:46

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Especially if some of yer teeth are courtesy of the NHS

38Where is everybody.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everybody.....? Wed May 21 2014, 20:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:Especially if some of yer teeth are courtesy of the NHS
My dentist in Wogden went private some years ago,and I was told to join in or piss off and find an NHS dentist. I stayed but it still gets my goat that some people are struggling to find decent NHS dental care.

39Where is everybody.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everybody.....? Fri May 23 2014, 20:59

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

this place is like a morge, bonce get your coffin ready.

40Where is everybody.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everybody.....? Fri May 23 2014, 21:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's creepy!Where is everybody.....? - Page 2 Halloween-smiley-emoticon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum