Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Almost 9,000 on board for 2014/15 season tickets

+3
Norpig
doffcocker
karlypants
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

With the June 8 season ticket deadline just around the corner, nearly 9,000 have once again already signed up for the 2014/15 season.

June 8 is the last chance supporters have to sign up and spread the cost of a season ticket over a ten-month period.

Renewal levels are matching those at this stage last year, with the club now seeing a significant shift in those now taking advantage of the popular interest-free direct debit scheme.

Over 60 percent of those signed up for next season have opted to go with the interest-free extended direct debit scheme.

The extended payment scheme means that anyone who signs up before the June 8 mid-price deadline can enjoy some great savings and still spread the cost up to ten months.

Source

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Just been looking at the Facebook Official BWFC page. Some people make me cringe with their pitiful "I've paid up like a proper good fan, and you lot ought to do the same" nonsense.

This person makes a good point by the way:

9000 sold or 9000 auto renewed after people cancelled them hoping they wouldn't notice?

doffcocker wrote:Just been looking at the Facebook Official BWFC page. Some people make me cringe with their pitiful "I've paid up like a proper good fan, and you lot ought to do the same" nonsense.

This person makes a good point by the way:

9000 sold or 9000 auto renewed after people cancelled them hoping they wouldn't notice?

They don't auto renew your season ticket do they?

I'm not buying one and know people that have had season tickets since the early eighties that aren't bothering this season.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They do auto renew you have to contact them to cancel

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

My mates a season ticket holder and his is a direct debit - they automatically renew your season ticket if you set up on direct debit.

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Not for me,I'm out. Douggie's defensive masterclasses leave me cold.The  signing of the likes of Trotter, who Freedman obviously rates just depresses me even further. I'll review the situation at the end of next season but I'm likely to be jobless for the next few months and shelling out to watch the dross I've witnessed this season is just not an option I'm afraid.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sorry to read about your work situation G, hope things turn out better than you expect them too.

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I am in again, at least if it gets to painful I can cancel the direct debit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum