Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Sort Of Twat.....?

+6
Numpty 28723
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21What Sort Of Twat.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Sort Of Twat.....? Tue Jun 17 2014, 13:02

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

doffcocker wrote:

I bet Nat's nice as pie yet timid as a mouse really.

So a keyboard warrior then?
Or just a simple bellend?

22What Sort Of Twat.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Sort Of Twat.....? Tue Jun 17 2014, 13:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:The internet makes it too easy for people to be the scumbags they're not brave enough to be in reality.

I know somebody personally who wouldn't say boo to a goose in real life but has been known to post mindless abuse to celebrities over Twitter.

Indeed. Sad really. 

I'll be honest I didn't even find the commentary to be that bad, certainly no where near as annoying as Robbie Savage, and definitely not as pathetically sarcastic and try hard as "lawro" 

I've actually quite liked the punditry of Rio Ferdinand and Thierry Henry, at least they're happy to have a bit of a laugh.

23What Sort Of Twat.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Sort Of Twat.....? Wed Jun 18 2014, 00:31

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Phil Neville was the best co-commentator on any recent game I have seen... He spoke a lot of sense and showed a very good understanding of the game and tactics and thought he did a good job of relaying a lot of that in Layman's terms...

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

24What Sort Of Twat.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Sort Of Twat.....? Wed Jun 18 2014, 15:06

Biggie wrote:Phil Neville was the best co-commentator on any recent game I have seen... He spoke a lot of sense and showed a very good understanding of the game and tactics and thought he did a good job of relaying a lot of that in Layman's terms...

You do know which one's Phil and which one's Gary, don't you?

25What Sort Of Twat.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Sort Of Twat.....? Wed Jun 18 2014, 15:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

He doesn't even know which one is left and which one is right.

26What Sort Of Twat.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Sort Of Twat.....? Wed Jun 18 2014, 15:51

Breadman wrote:
Biggie wrote:Phil Neville was the best co-commentator on any recent game I have seen... He spoke a lot of sense and showed a very good understanding of the game and tactics and thought he did a good job of relaying a lot of that in Layman's terms...

If you had a transcript of what Neville said it would show that he made a lot of sense and had a very good understanding of the game. Unfortunately it's not what you say that's imprortant, it's how you say it.

27What Sort Of Twat.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Sort Of Twat.....? Wed Jun 18 2014, 16:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't listen to the commentary. I've watched football for long enough to understand what I'm watching without having to have it explained to me by some media trained monkey.

28What Sort Of Twat.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Sort Of Twat.....? Wed Jun 18 2014, 16:39

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's weird how upset people get over crap punditry and commentary.

I could understand if ITV had Adrian Durham, Darren Gough, Stan Collymore et al.

29What Sort Of Twat.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Sort Of Twat.....? Wed Jun 18 2014, 17:36

The Uruguay game's on ITV, isn't it?

Good.

Tyldesley & Townsend are proper commentators.

They're ace!

30What Sort Of Twat.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Sort Of Twat.....? Wed Jun 18 2014, 17:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:It's weird how upset people get over crap punditry and commentary.

I could understand if ITV had Adrian Durham, Darren Gough, Stan Collymore et al.

Adrian Durham is my hero.

31What Sort Of Twat.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Sort Of Twat.....? Wed Jun 18 2014, 17:42

Just realised, shouldn't this thread be in "Brazil Nuts" instead of here?

Schoolboy thread-creation error.......

32What Sort Of Twat.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Sort Of Twat.....? Wed Jun 18 2014, 18:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Just realised, shouldn't this thread be in "Brazil Nuts" instead of here?

Schoolboy thread-creation error.......

Thread police alert.

33What Sort Of Twat.....? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Sort Of Twat.....? Wed Jun 18 2014, 18:13

It's important that we all abide by the rules.

Without that, what have we got?

Lord of The Flies and I ain't being nobody's Piggy......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum