Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blind Date.

+8
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Mr Brightside
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61Blind Date. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blind Date. Thu Jun 19 2014, 19:59

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I watched it about three weeks ago. That owd biddy climb on the bath with one bloke in it and pissed on him! Very Happy

62Blind Date. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blind Date. Thu Jun 19 2014, 20:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:I watched it about three weeks ago. That owd biddy climb on the bath with one bloke in it and pissed on him! Very Happy

I know. There are some strange people out there.

63Blind Date. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blind Date. Fri Jun 20 2014, 00:15

Mr Brightside

Mr Brightside
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Breadman wrote:Wind your neck in, Brightside or I'll set one of my dead hard mates on you.

I've got loads.

There's Mich Caine, Michael Bolton and Angry Day to name but three.

Apologise now for for calling me names or I'll have you sorted.
No doubt they are all the same person Breadman, i see how this works now you must be called Breadman because you have a huge gut from over eating are you a fat man? Im into it now fatty you are stuck in your bedroom and read lots of books so you can be a clever arse on forums. 
I have been reading up on here and you seem to have taken over this place in a short time its a one man show now the Breadman show. Where are these hard men then? I dont see any posts from them fat stuff.

64Blind Date. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blind Date. Fri Jun 20 2014, 00:46

Mr Brightside

Mr Brightside
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

scottjames30 wrote:I've heard that Breadman is shagging your new date as we speak, you're going to have sloppy seconds.
I heard that Breadman is a fag and you are a rent boy and he is filling your arse up right now as his huge gut hangs over your back and he is reaching under you and milking your moobs.

65Blind Date. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blind Date. Fri Jun 20 2014, 00:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

SHUT UP AND PUT YOUR TROUSERS ON! Evil or Very Mad

66Blind Date. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blind Date. Fri Jun 20 2014, 00:53

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Mr Brightside wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I've heard that Breadman is shagging your new date as we speak, you're going to have sloppy seconds.
I heard that Breadman is a fag and you are a rent boy and he is filling your arse up right now as his huge gut hangs over your back and he is reaching under you and milking your moobs.

Nice to see the standards are still maintained, on here Laughing

67Blind Date. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blind Date. Fri Jun 20 2014, 01:10

You're the bloke behind AD/ Rancid Robert / Michael Bolton / Mich Caine, and a load of other pointless characters which probably includes White84 and, to be honest, you've never been funny, mate.

I put you back in your box on the old BBC 606 forum by backing you into a corner you couldn't get out of about six or seven years ago, which resulted in your fucking off, to much adulation on the site as I remember it.

I'm really not arsed whether you post on here or not, but if you do, drop the nasty angle and try and be funny......as opposed to strange.

If I was a contributor to a football banter site that had one of the Moderators and at least two of the regular contributors saying that I was an unfunny bastard who should be banned because he was a tool (as you are currently), I'd be trying ever so harder than you are right now to convince people that I wasn't a sad prick.

Are you Peter Kay.....?

68Blind Date. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blind Date. Fri Jun 20 2014, 02:02

Mr Brightside

Mr Brightside
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Breadman wrote:You're the bloke behind AD/ Rancid Robert / Michael Bolton / Mich Caine, and a load of other pointless characters which probably includes White84 and, to be honest, you've never been funny, mate.

I put you back in your box on the old BBC 606 forum by backing you into a corner you couldn't get out of about six or seven years ago, which resulted in your fucking off, to much adulation on the site as I remember it.

I'm really not arsed whether you post on here or not, but if you do, drop the nasty angle and try and be funny......as opposed to strange.

If I was a contributor to a football banter site that had one of the Moderators and at least two of the regular contributors saying that I was an unfunny bastard who should be banned because he was a tool (as you are currently), I'd be trying ever so harder than you are right now to convince people that I wasn't a sad prick.

Are you Peter Kay.....?
You could not be more wrong you stupid deluded fuckwit im none of those posters and i have never been on bbc 606 whatever that is, its you thats the sad prick thinking everyone rates you you daft pratt, i dont think so especially white84. Me nasty? you have shown what a nasty prick you are today you and your mate sluffy and scotty the dog, fuck the lot of you bunch of cunts you are all wierd i never heard such rubbish, you need to go sharpish and so does your mod sluffy you are both paranoid nutcases.Have some of your crap back you Twats.Thats you in the nuts picture breadman sluffy is your poodle dont forget his treats tommorow when he is a good boy, its obviously you that owns this forum and what a nasty reception i got when i joined i was pleasant to everyone and got all this wierd stuff from you and your pet mod well FUCK YOU AND YOUR FORUM.

69Blind Date. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blind Date. Fri Jun 20 2014, 02:19

OMG........!

Night, AD / white84 / everybody else in your head......
 Very Happy 

70Blind Date. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blind Date. Fri Jun 20 2014, 06:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Brightside will fit in just nice  Very Happy

71Blind Date. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blind Date. Fri Jun 20 2014, 08:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Brightside wrote:
Breadman wrote:You're the bloke behind AD/ Rancid Robert / Michael Bolton / Mich Caine, and a load of other pointless characters which probably includes White84 and, to be honest, you've never been funny, mate.

Are you Peter Kay.....?
You could not be more wrong you stupid deluded fuckwit im none of those posters and i have never been on bbc 606 whatever that is, its you thats the sad prick thinking everyone rates you you daft pratt, i dont think so especially white84. Me nasty? you have shown what a nasty prick you are today you and your mate sluffy and scotty the dog, fuck the lot of you bunch of cunts you are all wierd i never heard such rubbish, you need to go sharpish and so does your mod sluffy you are both paranoid nutcases.Have some of your crap back you Twats.Thats you in the nuts picture breadman sluffy is your poodle dont forget his treats tommorow when he is a good boy, its obviously you that owns this forum and what a nasty reception i got when i joined i was pleasant to everyone and got all this wierd stuff from you and your pet mod well FUCK YOU AND YOUR FORUM.

Oh good lord. 

:facepalm:

72Blind Date. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blind Date. Fri Jun 20 2014, 09:05

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bread he is right, you are nasty, unfunny, gay and weird. Very Happy 
Brightside ignore them and have some fun.

73Blind Date. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blind Date. Fri Jun 20 2014, 10:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Brightside wrote:

It's funny how people can't stay in character when they get annoyed.

It may just be a massive coincidence but Angry Dad also spells "prat" as "pratt".

74Blind Date. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blind Date. Fri Jun 20 2014, 10:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

coincidence Nat, they share the same IP and write exactly the same, right down to the homophobic slurs.

But it's not him.

75Blind Date. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blind Date. Fri Jun 20 2014, 11:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

But it's not him.

Agreed. He's in Australia protecting Joan Collins.

76Blind Date. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blind Date. Fri Jun 20 2014, 11:33

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You lot are a right bunch of bullies! Poor lad is stuck in his bedroom all day making tents!!!

77Blind Date. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blind Date. Fri Jun 20 2014, 11:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You should have read what Breadders originally wrote in his last post last night before he decided to edit it! Laughing

78Blind Date. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blind Date. Fri Jun 20 2014, 11:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

.....?

He's not Michael Bolton/Mich Caine.

They were both very funny characters.

79Blind Date. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blind Date. Fri Jun 20 2014, 11:51

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

But it's not him.

Not the Joan Collins Fan Club ?   AD is Julian Clary ?  Shocked 

80Blind Date. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blind Date. Fri Jun 20 2014, 11:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

But it's not him.

Not the Joan Collins Fan Club ?    AD is Julian Clary ?  Shocked 
 Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum