Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pre-Season Games - Thread

+19
Numpty 28723
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
White84
Bolton Nuts
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Reebok_Rebel
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
terenceanne
BoltonTillIDie
observer
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
boltonbonce
Sluffy
Keegan
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

61Pre-Season Games - Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Pre-Season Games - Thread Wed Jul 16 2014, 20:09

Johan Mjalby 3 - 2 BWFC

A new low this.

Beaten by one man on his own.

And he's 43......

62Pre-Season Games - Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Pre-Season Games - Thread Wed Jul 16 2014, 20:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think its funny, you couldn't make it up.

Just wait till Bury smash us.

63Pre-Season Games - Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Pre-Season Games - Thread Wed Jul 16 2014, 20:34

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Freedman Out, enough is enough.

Liverpool lost 2-1 to brondby today. Rodgers out aswell?

64Pre-Season Games - Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Pre-Season Games - Thread Wed Jul 16 2014, 20:38

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Sure - why not?

Everybody out!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

65Pre-Season Games - Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Pre-Season Games - Thread Wed Jul 16 2014, 20:42

Are we going on strike....?

Excellent.

I'll fire up the brazier and get me placard.

66Pre-Season Games - Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Pre-Season Games - Thread Wed Jul 16 2014, 20:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dougie put out his preferred team today and we got dicked by some part-timers.

But you happy clappers keep on clapping.

67Pre-Season Games - Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Pre-Season Games - Thread Wed Jul 16 2014, 20:54

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:Dougie put out his preferred team today and we got dicked by some part-timers.

But you happy clappers keep on clapping.
If you insist.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

68Pre-Season Games - Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Pre-Season Games - Thread Wed Jul 16 2014, 21:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Mjallby AIF have beaten Championship side Bolton Wanderers 3-2 in an enthralling pre season friendly, which was the Whites last game of their pre season tour of Sweden and Denmark.

The Trotters have recently signed Kevin McNaughton and the Scot was in the starting eleven for tonight’s meeting as Dougie Freedman fielded a strong side for the clash with the Swedish club.

Andy Lonergan was the number choice behind a back four of McNaughton, Tim Ream, Matt Mills and former Crystal Palace man Dean Moxey. Then, in the middle was summer signings Liam Feeney and Neil Danns along side captain Jay Spearing, Mark Davies and youngster Rob Hall. The lone striker in Jermaine Beckford supplied the fire power the the Wanderers.

Bolton got off to an impressive start, with Beckford converting Hall’s cross in the fourth minute. Then three minutes later, Rob Hall then grabbed a goal after his assist when he arrived at the edge of the area to hit the top corner with a sublime finish. However, from then on the road was not so easy for the Whites. By the 16th minute, the Swedish side were level and the Trotters were back at the beginning. Then, on the brink of half time, Bounso controlled well and scored from just inside the area, to give Mjallby the lead

The second half wasn’t as eventful as the first, with Freedman changing eight players throughout the half, introducing youngsters Joe Riley, George Iliev and Oscar Threlkeld. The final whistle blew with the game finishing 3-2 to the Swedish side Mjallby.

The Bolton squad will now return home and be ready to face Macclesfield Town, Rochdale, Tranmere Rovers, Port Vale and Dutch club Vitesse, before they travel to Watford on the opening day of the Football League season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

69Pre-Season Games - Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Pre-Season Games - Thread Wed Jul 16 2014, 21:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan. We kick off on 9th August. Get on a fucking plane and make sure you're here for the Watford game. Watch the shite for 90 minutes having shelled out hard cash, then come on here and happy clap.

I guarantee you won't be able to do it.

70Pre-Season Games - Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Pre-Season Games - Thread Wed Jul 16 2014, 21:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Keegan. We kick off on 9th August. Get on a fucking plane and make sure you're here for the Watford game. Watch the shite for 90 minutes having shelled out hard cash, then come on here and happy clap.

I guarantee you won't be able to do it.

I'm going to Watford so I'll clap on behalf of Keegan if that is acceptable?

71Pre-Season Games - Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Pre-Season Games - Thread Wed Jul 16 2014, 21:23

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'll run a live stream of myself clapping from my armchair having just watched the game on a dodgy stream from my armchair. It is on my bucket list to see our overpaid ponces live at the Reebok Macron Stadium though - when I do, we'll have a wine cooler and discuss wonky tits. Agreed?

72Pre-Season Games - Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Pre-Season Games - Thread Wed Jul 16 2014, 21:28

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Defense is sorted then...no worries  Sad

73Pre-Season Games - Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Pre-Season Games - Thread Wed Jul 16 2014, 23:18

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Kevin "Silver Fox" McNaughton in action against "Jan Molby".

74Pre-Season Games - Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Pre-Season Games - Thread Wed Jul 16 2014, 23:19

::seething::  ::seething::  ::seething::  ::seething::  ::seething::  ::seething::

75Pre-Season Games - Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Pre-Season Games - Thread Wed Jul 16 2014, 23:20

Nice beard.

He looks very regal.

76Pre-Season Games - Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Pre-Season Games - Thread Wed Jul 16 2014, 23:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NEVER TRUST A MAN WITH A BEARD. HE'S GOT SOMETHING TO HIDE.

77Pre-Season Games - Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Pre-Season Games - Thread Wed Jul 16 2014, 23:52

A sausage from the looks of that picture......

78Pre-Season Games - Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Pre-Season Games - Thread Thu Jul 17 2014, 06:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we're in for a relegation battle.

Helmets on!!

79Pre-Season Games - Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Pre-Season Games - Thread Thu Jul 17 2014, 08:13

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

80Pre-Season Games - Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Pre-Season Games - Thread Thu Jul 17 2014, 08:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very even game by the look of it. We look less ponderous than last season already and the defence should improve as it was the first time that back 4 have played together.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum